The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Merry Christmas everyone,

Thank you for indulging my whim of fancy. I’m glad that my writing is enjoyed by so many of you. As promised, based on the responses via the thread, PM and rep points, I will proceed to publish Chapters 17 and 18. But since it’s Christmas, I am going to double up and include Chapters 19 and 20 as well.

Have fun reading and have a blessed hoiiday filled with joy everyone!

Last edited by drhyde79; 25-12-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 17: The Plan - Phase One

“Is everything going well for you Kelly? Did your boyfriend send you home the other night?”

“What? Oh, you mean Adrian? Erm, yea yea, he did. I reached home safely that night. Thanks.”

“Felix not dumping his work on you is he?”

“Huh? Erh, no no, I mean, everything is fine. Mr. Chen is not doing anything like that. He is very nice to me so far. Thanks for asking May.”

May grinned slyly inside as she observed Kelly’s reaction. The stupid girl obviously likes Felix. She doesn’t think they have had sex yet, but if Felix ever takes action, this naive young thing will not reject him.

Putting their brewing office affair out of her mind for the moment, she walked towards Boss Chen’s office. Its Monday and that means she needs to update him about the schedule for the week ahead. As she entered his room, she is glad that he is seated behind his desk. That means it’s just business today, no ‘pleasure’. In a relaxed mood, she proceeded to give her update. At the end of everything, she was about to get up and leave when Boss Chen suddenly stopped her.

Shit… She just sucked his cock last Wednesday, please don’t tell me I need to suck it again so soon.

“Relax,” James chuckled, guessing correctly what’s on her mind, “I just need to ask you some questions about the staff.”

Relieved, May sat down and looked at Boss Chen with a smile, “What do you like to know boss?”

“I want you to tell me all you know about Felix. You know, the usual office gossip.”

Bingo! She knew the time put aside to be up-to-date on what's going on in the office had paid off. Boss Chen is largely careful in the sense that he won’t usually stir up shit in his own pond. Most of his targets come from the outside, but rarely, he would show interest in staff or people associated with the staff. She was caught off guard the first time he did so many years ago when she had first joined him in Singapore. The pain and humiliation he put her through, especially when he invited his friends along was a scar she would always carry in her heart. She has learned her lesson well and made sure she has her pulse on everything that goes on in the office ever since.

Smiling in joy, content that her diligence had paid off yet again, she began to tell Boss Chen all that she knows...

James leaned back on his chair in silent contemplation. Felix and Kelly eh? He would never have guessed that the two geeks had it in them. Of course, the rice is still raw and yet uncooked, but May’s plan to throw them together until sparks fly is a good one. He is just uncertain if blackmailing Arlena with information about her husband’s cheating would work. True, she seems the sweet and demure type who would do anything so as not to shame her husband, but he is not sure… He is not confident that he had read her so completely just from just one short meeting. Besides, there’s still Sophia. The twins were back a couple of days ago and reported complete success. He will give them their reward after he had his fun. Sophia is definitely not a pleasure fuck. She is a revenge fuck, taking the place of that bitch who rejected him so many years ago and sending the neighborhood Mats after him. That had led him to join a tiong for protection, setting into motion the long hard road he had to walk to buy his freedom, delaying him from his current success. He knew there is no way he can lay his hands on that bitch now, but Sophia will be a beautiful substitution for what he plans on doing.

Speaking of which, it’s best to strike while the hammer is hot. Time to get the twins to deliver. He wants to get this out of the way before he focuses all his attention on Arlena. As for Kelly and Felix, he will get the first stage of the plan started, then get out of the way and leave the rest of it in the capable hands of May.

Last edited by drhyde79; 26-12-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Chapter 18: An Overseas Assignment

Felix did not know how he feels about this. On one hand, it means he gets to get away from Arlena for a while so he has time to sort out his thoughts and emotions. On the other hand, he is supposed to be going with May and Kelly, one the queen bee of the office, the other someone he isn’t sure how he feels about because the consequences should he ever admits his feelings honestly would be disastrous. He had noticed Uncle Wang going into Boss Chen’s office that morning but did not pay much attention because it is just not his nature to be a busybody. But when Uncle Wang came out, he had come to him directly and told him to pack up. He had to go look at the accounts at the Vietnam office, something Uncle Wang usually handles. Uncle Wang didn’t look too happy about it either, but he had no choice he said, something urgent had cropped up at home and so Felix would just have to take his place.

Kelly was surprised May popped by again after lunch.

“You are going to Vietnam with me and Felix next week, Monday.” She stated flatly.

“Huh? Vietnam? But, I’m just an intern...”

“Boss says, good opportunity to learn. Besides, he’s paying so no worries.”

“But, but, this is so sudden…”

“It’s Monday to Thursday, and that’s workdays, right? Also, I’ve checked, you didn’t take any leave and finally, you are allowed to go on overseas trips as part of your internship.”

“Erm… okayyy…. Who’s going?”

“You, me, and Felix. He’s checking the accounts while I’m going to be meeting some of our partners to iron out details for some consignments. Boss says you stick with Felix and help him since he is first time to Vietnam also. You should learn as much as you can too. Boss says it’s good for you.”

Kelly mulled it over for it a bit. It sounds very churlish of her to refuse to go after all the arrangements May has made. It’s just that with Felix along, it is going to be very difficult. Very difficult because she has yet to sort out her feelings towards him and Adrian after what happened at the dinner and dance.

May smiled at the conflicting emotions crisscrossing Kelly’s face. Her lack of experience is clear to a veteran like her, and she knows this innocence, this naivety is what drives men nuts. Many women had to fake it through the way they dress, and the way they present themselves but Kelly... Kelly now... her natural, unpretentious reactions, and mannerisms is something no amount of experience and acting can match. No wonder Felix is interested in her. He is a man after all and all men are predators, deep down inside. This is something she has learned in her time at the go-go, reinforced only by the lessons she has had with Boss Chen.

Back at her work desk, May was frantically sending emails and replying to messages. There is a lot of work to be done so that everything will go according to plan in Vietnam.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Chapter 19: Boss Chen and the Twins

James always gets the creeps when he sees the twins. It is not so much that they look alike, but more the way the same face can convey such opposite vibes.

Andre is the bohemian globetrotting photographer while Ashley, Ashley is the fashionista… A most effeminate fashionista. His clothes, his mannerisms, even his soft exotic accent, all these are calculated to convey what he is not. It reminded him of the first time he was pulled into the ladyboys’ bar at Orchard Towers, enduring their exaggerated feminine posturing, soft female curves and rough voices was a nightmare that he has never forgotten.

Well, he better get to business quickly so he can minimize his time with them, especially Ashley. As usual, he focused on Andre, trying to conduct as much of the business through him as possible.

“Well, how is she?”

“Who? You mean Sophia? She’s fine, she’s fine. I think she really enjoyed how much we fucked her in Thailand. In fact, she liked it so much that she has never turned us down each time we asked her out for a good fucking…”

James tuned that out. That is always the problem with the twins. They are such corrupted souls, frivolous players of women who can never take the women they eventually ruin seriously. All they are concerned about is having their fun, and that’s the reason why he has their balls in his hand. He is the only safe supplier for what they need in his uptight little city state country and they know it.

“Fuck it. I just want to know if you have the photos and videos ready and if you are able to hand her over to me.”

“Sure bosssss…. Ashley hissed maliciously…. A sly grin on his face… He knew James hated talking to him directly because he makes him uncomfortable, but that’s precisely why he would jump into the conversation every now and then. Not enough to irritate him of course, but just enough so he can enjoy the look of discomfort on James’ face. “We’ve had our fun. She’s not so fun anymore after we broke her in. We have the photos and videos ready. You can use them how you like and she will never resist.”

James tried hard to control his anger. The fucker. He needs them, not because he is reliant on the photos and videos but because he needs a cut-out. He needs someone he can throw to the wolves if any of the girls ever calls rape. After all, it is very hard to accuse him of rape if it’s their twin lovers who pimped her out, isn’t it? The photos and videos are just additional insurance. Yet at the same time, he is irked by the fact that Ashley spoke to him in the tone of one who is leaving him his leftovers.

“The shipment will be late this week,” James told them calmly, waiting for their response.

“What!?? We need it! You promised that we will get it after this job!!”

“Ah ah ah… You do want to smoke your weed without the risk of being hung wouldn’t you?”

The twins stopped their jabbering immediately.

“Be calm. My guys are the same as you. They don’t want to be hung too you know? Just wait. My guys tell me it is too, ‘rushed’ to make deliveries these days. The hawks are watching. Don’t worry yes? They will deliver. After all, I’ve not failed you yet, have I?”

Andre glared at his twin. He suspects that Ashley’s little ‘joke’ was the true reason for the late delivery but he could not call Boss Chen out. Swallowing his pride, he asked mildly, “Is there nothing you can do to, erm, expedite the delivery? It is part of our deal after all.”

James looked lazily at the fingers of his right hand, as if examining his nails for defects, “No. there’s nothing I can do. My men would like to avoid the rope too you know. It’s life and death for them. You will just have to hang on for one more week. Maybe ration the stuff you still have?” Knowing them, it is extremely likely they have smoked everything in an orgy of excess, confident that they are getting their next kick soon.

“It’s ok, we understand. Next week then.” Andre replied, holding his ire. He knew it would never do to cross Boss Chen. This is just another reminder, a message he is sending them. Don’t cross him, better yet, don’t even irritate him.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Chapter 20: Sophia - Playing the Game

It’s been more than a week since Thailand, and Sophia has been meeting the twins frequently to fuck.

The first time they’ve called her, she had hesitated. Her conscience constantly reminded her that what she is doing behind Shaiful’s back is wrong. But she has already taken the first step to ‘play ball’ so she can advance in this industry. In fact, she’s played with lots of balls, four of them to be exact, just like how the twins had enjoyed themselves with hers.

It wasn’t too hard to maintain her relationship with Shaiful either. It helps that as a patrol officer, he works in shifts and is frequently not free. His staunch faith helps too of course. He is the perfect gentleman, always on the right side of prim and proper behavior when they go out together. Thank goodness for that, she thought. If he ever undresses her, she would have a tough time explaining all the love bites that adorn her nipples, breasts, crisscrossing the delicate flesh between her thighs.

Sophia feels bad about the way she has been treating Shaiful… But he is so…. Predictable! So boring! The twins though… She often finds herself daydreaming about her magnificent lovemaking with the twins. That afternoon in Thailand as the wavy white line of foam trailed along the unknown beach. The three of them had decided to explore a secluded islet that afternoon before they catch the night flight back to Singapore. They were lying on their backs, she in the middle as the twins held her hands on either side, wallowing in the sensuous sensations of the hot tropical sun warming their bodies while the cold ocean wave washed over them lazily, over and over again.

It was Andre who first rolled over onto his side and pulled himself closer to her until their bodies touched. He leaned over her and placed a kiss on her lips, caressing her face and then her breasts, kissing her deeply while his hand slipped between her legs, under her bikini bottom to caress the lips of her pussy. A wave had rolled over them at that moment, reaching their necks before it slipped away to return to the ocean. She could see the powerful lust in his eyes, more powerful and provocative than ever. And then another wave washed over them. This time stoking a passion in her that proved unstoppable.

He pulled her bikini top off her shoulders harshly, letting it lie around her waist. Cupping one of her heavy breasts, he licked the seawater from the dark aureole, her nipple hardening from the cold seawater and the rough touch of his tongue. Sophia could feel him sucking fiercely, nibbling and teasing her slender erect nipples with his teeth. His searching fingers were exploring her cunt, making her lust for the sensation of cock filling her. As he suddenly kissed her deeply again, she could feel him roll her body onto her hip, into Ashley’s arms. Ashley took over then, grabbing her by her hair, kissing her hungrily, tender, fierce and passionate, all at once. She felt good in his arms. His animal maleness for sex in stark contrast to the feminine image he had always presented. As he pressed his body closer against her, the sensation of his slim muscles against her breasts, her stomach and her groin made her desire him as much as she had Andre.

The two men had passed her back and forth as they made love to her in turn, their naked and erect bodies wrapped around her. She was tantalized by the feel of their cocks rubbing against her, the feel of them in her hands, and grazing her lips. The lust they emitted for her drove her crazy even as their tongues licked and their mouths devoured her. Out of control, she had finally begged them to fuck her, to feel their hot sperm flowing into her. Thinking about the whole incident now, she is ashamed at her wantonness, her shamelessness as she expressed her own needs and desires.

The twins, experienced players, had taken full advantage of her submissiveness. Together, they took possession of her, taking turns to fuck her. If one was fondling her breasts, kissing her with frantic desire, the other would be guiding his long hard cock into her willing pussy. Throughout it all, there were whispers of love and passion, lust and desire as the two men took turns to praise her, encourage her, and stoke her lust for all things erotic. When she finally came in yet another intense orgasm, it was with Andre fucking her deep in her mouth, her tongue twirling in time with Ashley’s powerful thrusts as he rammed his cock into her pussy, while fingering her clit at the same time.

That had been her first time. Not the first time they had sex of course, but the first time they had made love. Gentle, erotic lovemaking. That had been the first step, the first without the influence of alcohol, the first time she had made a conscious choice to make love to them and to allow them to make love to her. That was just the beginning of course. They’ve had a few trysts ever since her return to Singapore. Mostly at their modest little apartment cum photo studio. The erotic threesomes they had for nights and days after she had taken the first step had allowed her to explore her sexuality freely and without guilt. It was like a rebirth of sorts, a baptism through showering her with cum.

Sophia ran her fingers gently against her face in the mirror. She is still the same person. Or is she? They had not stopped there. It was not enough that they had explored her pussy and mouth. Back in Singapore, the sex with the twins had only increased in intensity. It was clear to her that they were being gentle but determined to fuck her in that more secret, tight place. She had thought that she could play ball but as it turns out, she was an innocent after all. They had manipulated her between them, until finally, they manipulated her in both her holes, moving between each orifice, sharing them until she had finally broke, slipping into a kind of sexual madness, coming so many times she had to beg them to stop.

They were courteous and apologetic about their rough love-making… Afterward… But Sophia knows she belongs to them now. She can no longer deny their whims and wishes, whether in bed or out.

The last few days though, they had been very gentle when they fucked her. She suspects it has something to do with her upcoming meeting with the boss. At least they have been true to their word. She knew that some photographers would simply dump the model after they have had their fun. And if the model protests, they would collaborate behind the scenes to kill her career.

Trepidation in her heart, Sophia checked her phone again. Two more days. 8.30 pm at the Hilton hotel. The twins had told her that they would give her the room number on the day itself and that she should dress ‘appropriately’ for the meeting, but she is not certain what they mean. Do they mean to be dressed professionally? Or be dressed so she is ready to play ball? She hopes for the first, after all, she is already fucking the two of them, isn’t she? But a teeny suspicion inside her tells her that it is very likely that it will be the second.

Does it still matter? She has already played ball with the twins. It is too late to step out of the court now that she has joined the game. All that matters now is how she plays the ball that is thrown her way.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
kormasang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming!
Old 25-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yangshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates, pls continue TS
Old 26-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Chapter 21: Kelly and Felix - Prelude in Vietnam

Kelly glanced at Felix from the corner of her eyes. He was focused intently on his laptop, running his eyes closely across the columns of figures on the screen. This was the first time they worked so closely together, and it doesn’t help that neither of them spoke Vietnamese while the Vietnamese office staff hardly spoke English. Uncle Wang’s counterpart, Jason, had helped them settle in so they could get started immediately but there was some tension in the air. May had explained that it had seemed like they were sent to check on them. Uncle Wang had always done this, so sending someone new, an unfamiliar face without Uncle Wang had appeared to be some sort of political play at the head office.

Kelly was impressed that Felix had simply taken everything into his stride and silently gotten down to work. She found herself becoming even more attracted to him the more they spent time working together. She almost found herself wishing that this could have been a longer work trip so she could spend more time with him, even if it is to stay by his side while she watches him work.

May sipped her coffee in the lobby of the hotel. She had told Felix and Kelly that she was meeting some business suppliers when in fact, she was busy wiring up Kelly’s room with hidden cameras, three covering the bed, two covering the room, and a last one in the bathroom. With any luck, the six motion-activated cameras ought to be enough to catch any action that happens during their final night.

In her purse, 3 vials containing 2 different chemicals waited. Boss Chen has insisted that the first type must be dissolved in alcohol, and the third be dissolved in water only. She is supposed to slip them the first when they are drinking tonight and find a way to get Kelly to drink the second one afterward.

She is not entirely sure how the chemicals are supposed to work, because James was rather vague in his explanations. However, she knows what they are supposed to do, the first to let them relax, and the special for Kelly is to make her feel very sensitive as if she could feel the slightest touch on her skin. May is not too sure how making the two of them tired and relaxed will help them achieve their goal but Boss Chen is the puppeteer. She is just his right hand, making the arrangements such that Felix will be alone in Kelly’s room sometime tonight after she had fed them the chemicals. With any luck, their natural instincts will take over and the two geeks will get it on so she can accomplish her mission.

Felix is puzzled by some of the numbers he is tracing. Instinctively, it felt as if he is just checking on transfers from company to company, reminding him of what his professors had once talked about regarding money laundering. But these are companies his boss do business with. He has emailed them, corresponded with them. Surely they cannot all be shells? It must be his imagination. Besides, the vibes he is getting is really weird. Not so much hostile, more a feeling that he should just do his work and not ask too many questions. He made a note to have a quiet talk with Uncle Wang once he is back in Singapore, it might very well be his imagination but surely he could ask Uncle Wang some questions right? He just wants to be sure that the company does not get into trouble because he was too frightened to double check his work.

As his fingers finally came to a stop, the final figure entered into the ledger, he realized that Kelly had been peeking at him. Again.

If he was being honest with himself, he has found himself peeking at Kelly too, especially when he knows she’s not looking. The three days they spent working intensely side by side has served to remind him how attractive she is.

A vision of Arlena, naked except for her garters flashed across his mind. She had teased him and enticed him, flirting with him in her sexy new underwear. And when she has finally aroused him to the point of no return, she had laughed and skipped away. Her wavy hair halfway down her back, swaying back and forth, mimicking the erotic movement of her buttocks as she stopped at the doorway of their bedroom, turning her head to smile that dazzling smile, inviting him to bed. If he was to be honest with himself, in terms of pure physical sexuality and looks, Arlena trumps Kelly in every single aspect. Yet he finds himself thinking about making love to Kelly all the time. If only for the novelty of it. Yes, Goddamnit, that was it, just for the pure novelty of it.

As much as he is tempted, however, he is determined not to lead her on or give her any false hopes in any way. He is determined that he would resolve the current situation with Arlena first. His marriage, his wife, these must be the priority now, and not an innocent young intern who is obviously interested in him.

Dinner was a loud and delicious affair. May had invited some of their Vietnamese counterparts along and out of the confined space of the office, they have been more forthcoming, friendlier towards Kelly and Felix. The drastic change in their demeanor and the delicious food had done a lot to rid them of the stress they had been under. When May had ordered yet another round of beers, no one had objected.

The only hiccup during the festivities was when May had knocked over Felix’s glass when she hit the table and proceeded to knock Kelly’s glass onto the ground in her clumsy effort to clean things up. Laughing, she had apologized and insisted on going into the dingy little shop to get new glasses for the two of them, proceeding to pour fresh beer into the ice-filled glasses before she toasted the two of them, insisting that they finish up everything.

Felix was puzzled by May’s actions. He thought that the owner of the shop, or a waitress at least, would be more than happy to come by with new glasses without May having to go into the shop to get them personally. Still, it was a small matter in the grand scheme of things and they continued to drink round after round late into the night.

May was anxiously waiting for the drugs to take effect. She had slipped them into Kelly and Felix’s glasses when she pretended to knock over their old ones. The ice and melted ice water served well to disguise the fact that there was a little extra in their glasses beside the beer she had poured them and insisted that they drink.

Finally, twenty minutes or so after she had made her move, Kelly’s eyes started to close. May could see that Felix was fighting hard to stay coherent as well. Hiding her smile, she feigned concern and asked after the two of them, “Hey, are the two of you okay? Want to go back to the hotel first?”

Felix could feel the alcohol taking effect. He is fighting the effects as hard as he can but wow… Vietnamese beer sure is powerful. “Yea… I want to go back first, I feel really tired already.”

“Yea, me too May. Can we go first?” Kelly chimed in.

May almost chuckled with glee. She didn’t expect it to go so smoothly. Quickly, before they could change their minds, she turned to Jason, “Can you get them a car to send them back to the hotel first? I’ll stay here to drink more with you.” Offering him a saucy grin as she did so. Jason’s head nodded so quickly May thought it might just fall off. Silly men. Show a little cleavage, flash a beautiful smile, and they will obey you readily. Stupid.

Turning her attention back to the two geeks, she waved a finger in front of Felix’s face,” Remember to send Kelly to her room okay? Make sure she is asleep before you go back to your room. I don’t want anything bad to happen to her.”

“Yea, okay,” Felix replied. Strangely, it seems like his head is getting heavier and heavier, making it increasingly difficult for him to think.

May sighed with relief as the vehicle Jason arranged finally arrived to take them back to the hotel. The first part of her operation is finally over. She will finish up here soon before she follows them back to the hotel to check on them. With any luck, they would be busy screwing each other’s brains out without requiring further help from her. Then again, you never know, geeks can be a surprising species sometimes.

Looking at Jason’s hopeful expression, she took a sip of beer and carefully considered how she is going to reject him without any hurting his feelings. Men!
Old 26-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Chapter 22: Sophia - The Meeting

Sophia looked nervously at the screen of her phone. The message from the Ashley was short and to the point, just a number, ‘1126’. She had made the mistake of arriving early. Trying to avoid meeting anyone who might recognize her, she had waited for the message in the hotel lobby in her new dress. The entire time, she could feel the eyes in her, the silent whispers behind her back. She wanted to scream at the people around her, she’s not a whore! She’s not! She’s just there for a meeting, as a model! But she can’t… She knows that it is not very likely that she will walk into the hotel room and avoid being fucked. There is always a price to pay when you play ball. The twins had merely been the admission ticket.

“I’m sorry but are you Miss Hasmah? Sophia Hasmah?”

“Hi, yes I am.” Sophia startledly reply. It was a staff of the hotel, the uniform he’s wearing made that very clear.

“Our guest, Mr. Chen, had asked that we escort you to his room. Would you follow me please?”

Alone in the lift, Sophia could feel the eyes of the man on her, even though he is standing in front of her, right at the lift panel. He had been the soul of courtesy but she can not help but feel that he knows what she is here for. I am not a slut! I’m not!

Stopping outside room 1126, the staff rang the bell and waited. The door soon opened. A short pudgy man stood in the open doorway. He gestured Sophia to enter the room while he thanked the staff and passed him a tip to dismiss him.

Sophia entered the room. It was the nicest, largest room she had ever been in. She has never known that hotel rooms can come with a small living area, and kitchenette.

“Like the suite?” A low, raspy voice came from behind her.

“Uh, yes, yes. It’s very nice.”

“Good. Would you like to take a seat first?”

Still unsure what she is supposed to do, Sophia decided to take the man’s advice and sat down on the couch. He may simply want to talk business after all, and it was just her overactive imagination conjuring up weird scenarios all this time.

James took a good look at Sophia when he opened the door, giving her a quick appraisal from head to toe even as she was walking past him in the narrow passageway. Her features were exquisite, with a heart-shaped face, large eyes, long lashes, a well-defined nose, and a generous mouth. Her grey eyes were her most striking feature, giving her an exotic look.

Her breasts were rounded and heavy, sitting high and firm on her chest. Her waist is narrow and her hips were wide, with a well shaped and fleshy bottom. A lean stomach with a slight curve and long slim legs completed the package. Standing almost a full 10 cm above him in her heels, James thought she was one of the nicer models he had met. He almost regretted the fact that she was not his main target this time. Another time, if circumstances were different and he had not met Arlena, he would have been more than ready to put aside time, lots of time, to thoroughly fuck her.

Well, there are always more fishes in the sea… And who knows? If she is as stimulating in bed as she is stimulating in appearance, he might have to consider dividing his attention between her and Arlena after all.

“Would you like a drink?”

“Huh? Oh, a drink? That will be nice. Yes, please. Thank you.” Sophia replies nervously. She is alone in a beautiful room with a stranger. A strange man whom she may or may not have to fuck in a while. Being fearful and apprehensive in a situation like this should be normal, after all, she’s only nineteen!

Behind the mini bar, James was busy making a screwdriver. One part orange juice, one part soda, one part vodka and as for her, one part special, the same special he had passed to May to use on Felix and Kelly.

May had been updating him on the progress of their plan. By insinuating that Felix is the new guy, eager to check up on Jason, she has successfully created a tense situation between them, isolating Felix from the rest of the Vietnam office as the staff there took their cue from Jason. This had successfully isolated Felix and Kelly, who had to spend more and more time together in each other’s company. According to her last update, things are proceeding smoothly and she will execute the final phase of their plan later tonight. With any luck, she would be presenting the ‘results’ to him when she comes back.

James walked back to the couch, handing the ‘special’ he had made over to Sophia even as he took a sip from his own glass. It’s a subtle thing really, but he has found that it usually builds trust in his target when he demonstrates that he is willing to drink the ‘same’ concoction. Besides, it often forestalls a more suspicious target from requesting a change of drinks. More importantly, the target will feel compelled to drink from the glass he handed them as it is bad manners to demand to drink from the same glass as he is when there is a fresh one waiting for them.

Sophia took her drink from the pudgy, middle-aged man and drank some politely and raised an eyebrow in surprise. It was delicious! Her experience with vodka had been mixed. The disgusting vodka 7-Up her poly mates would mix up at chalets or BBQs was a prime example of her experiences with vodka. Clubs were either a hit or a miss, some clubs doing a better job than others. This, however, this one is the best she has ever had. She made a note to ask for the recipe if the topic ever comes up during their conversation.

James waited for Sophia to finish a bit more of her drink. He had used a standard dose, unsure if she would drink it all out of nervousness, or sip it slowly. He was hoping she would finish at least half. That would allow the drug to start taking effect, making his job much easier.

“By the way, sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I’m James.”

“Hi, I’m Sophia. Nice to meet you.”

“The Larsons recommended you. They say you are the next big thing, and that I should get you to be the face for my company’s products….”

Sophia was elated! The twins had done what they had promised! The man in front of her is talking shop, and making no effort to get into her pants at all!

James almost laughed out loud at the palpable look of relief on Sophia’s face. Is she really so naive to think that a business meeting would take place in a hotel room? Without an agent from her agency present to represent her? Or his secretary to take the minutes? Or…? Making small talk with her, pretending to be interested in her background, to get to know her better are all part of the process of getting her to relax and be comfortable with him. James had always found that even with Jin’s ‘specials’, it is easier to manipulate his victims if they are in a relaxed and trusting mood first. In fact, Jin had let slip of this information when they had first discussed the use of the ‘specials’.

Biding his time, James waited for the drug to take effect, using the interim to get Sophia to utterly relax around him and build up her trust in him. Noticing that she has stopped drinking the cocktail in her excitement to share her ideas, he quickly finished his own drink and glanced at her meaningfully, “More?”

“Oh… Yes please.” Sophia quickly finished her remaining screwdriver before passing the empty glass over to James, unaware that he was using a subtle psychological maneuver to manipulate how she would react. He’s such a nice man she thought. He had been listening to her talk, sharing some ideas she had about the concept and direction of the advertising campaign without interrupting her. In comparison, the twins were often only eager to fuck, and she was often busy sucking them or screaming her pleasure, she could not talk business at all. The reminder of her sexual encounters with them suddenly made her blush in excitement and shame.

James made a regular screwdriver for Sophia this time while he mixed orange juice, 7-Up, and water for himself. It wouldn’t do for him to be drunk and unable to perform when she is hot and ready. He had taken the precaution of having half a tablet of the little blue pill, but it is in his nature to play safe. Smiling as Sophia drank her screwdriver, a much bigger sip than she had first started, he listened to her ramble patiently, waiting for the first signs of the ‘special’ kicking in.

Finishing her second screwdriver, Sophia could feel her head getting heavier, making it difficult for her to think. That’s weird, it’s only two drinks. Surely the alcohol did not kick in so quickly? It was a strange sensation, she is very conscious of the situation around her, and she is still talking coherently, but it felt as if her mind was growing increasingly clouded, making it increasingly difficult to think. She actually had to pause more frequently as she searched her mind for her next thought so she can string her ideas together… It is so frustrating!

Amused as Sophia gradually stuttered to a stop, James smiled. He was getting rather tired of her pattering anyway.

“Those are very interesting ideas and concepts, Sophia. Just one final thing, Ashley told me you love to play ball. Would you like to demonstrate how much you like it?”

The flow of time came to a freezing stop as Sophia processed what he just said. A sudden spike of anger struck her and she was stood halfway up from the couch, ready to leave.

“Stop. Stop and just look at these will you?” James said softly and calmly. Bringing out the photos the twins had provided him with at their meeting a few days ago.

Sophia stared at the pictures on the coffee table. She is in every single one of them. Spreading her legs wide apart, a lewd smile for the camera. Another, her fingers pushing obscenely into her vagina, a look of ecstasy on her face. Another, her hands cupping her breasts, her fingers tweaking her slender, erect nipples. Another, another, another, photo after photo, shot after shot of her in all kinds of poses.

“Where?! How?” She finally croaked… Sitting back onto the couch heavily.

“The twins of course. Who did you think sent you to me?”

Of course! That night on the yacht… And the subsequent sessions at their studio cum apartment. That should be so obvious! Why is it suddenly so difficult for her to think!?

“Ashley said you are a very good girl. Show me. Now. I want you to take off your clothes. Right here. Now.”

Before she knew it, the zip of her dress was already halfway down her back. Her hands had moved before she could fully process the situation.

“Now I said. Be a good girl. Take off that dress.”

Sophia could not understand why was happening to her. It is so difficult to think, so difficult to say no to his commands. Tugging at her tight, figure-hugging dress, she finally pushed it past her wide curving hips, feeling it slide down her long legs to fall at a heap at her feet.

Instinctively, she covered her breasts and her groin, despite being still clad in her lacy black lingerie. She shivered as she felt his eyes roving up and down her lush body, hungrily devouring every inch of her exposed skin.

Last edited by drhyde79; 26-12-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 27-12-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Thanks bro. Maybe I should do a mega 8 chapters push for the New Year.. Good idea? ;-)
Old 27-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beary69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Thanks bro. Maybe I should do a mega 8 chapters push for the New Year.. Good idea? ;-)
That’s a good idea and a great way to start our new year
Old 27-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary69 View Post
That’s a good idea and a great way to start our new year
So you guys don’t mind waiting for a 8 chapters launch on New Year’s Eve, with nothing in between? Hahahaha!
Old 28-12-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 19
dreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good stuffs r always worth the wait..
Love yr story..keep it coming bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1