The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
WARNING LONG POST
PLEASE IGNORE AND SCROLL PASS IF NOT INTERESTED

Today I want to share my failure story. Probably because I feel a little sad.
Nice to read your story bro. This isnt the JB girl right? Usually their last day before leaving is very fucked up.
Many customers want to meet la many things want to buy la etc.
There was once i waited 3hrs for this girl below her home and later found out she was out at Universal Studio with another guy wtf.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
[B]

Guess the moral of the story is always think with your head and never involve your heart in the TD.
This is true even few years after they stop work and settle down with a guy. In their mind theres always TD to fall back to as Plan B. The place where their friends are, the place where they can enjoy and yet earn.

I remember last time when i frequent v4, i always help my girl and her friends keep their flower slips until they reach home in case kena police checks. And indeed kena few times heng heng nv found the slips. After send her friends home we usually screw at the back of the car under the block or go hotel. These are the periods that tend to make us go beyond our comfort zone and push boundaries, thinking thats the one. Usually only 1 in 50 suceed in having a girl really wanting to settle down

Nowadays no more flower slips already i noticed.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Sorry to hear but what's the failure? Did you want to carry on a meaningful relationship with her?
I think somewhere in me I thought this was different from other relationship with other TD girls.

In the last 1 month we were quite close, and I think a part of me thought it would continue after she went back.

You know the typical go Thailand visit her etc kinda story.

Guess the failure is that after all that's happened, I wanted away with with sense of emptiness in my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Nice to read your story bro. This isnt the JB girl right? Usually their last day before leaving is very fucked up.
Many customers want to meet la many things want to buy la etc.
There was once i waited 3hrs for this girl below her home and later found out she was out at Universal Studio with another guy wtf.
That's the thing. She shows me her phone customers want to go out with her but she tells them all she cannot go.

Then I ask her why go with me if really busy she said she created that excuse to be with me. Aiyah typical TD playbook.

Days leading up to yesterday I double checked and triple checked she really wanted dinner at 1 Altitude cause need to make reservation.

Then last minute throw stunt. Throw stunt never mind but keep me waiting like dog.

I will never let these girls feel that I'm at their beck and call. You can go and take advantage of those nsf little boys' naivety but not me.

This morning she use friend's phone message me.

I replied her that she so concern that just because I can speak thai she think I have alot of other girls but in the end it's her who decided to take the relationship for granted and blocked her friend also.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think somewhere in me I thought this was different from other relationship with other TD girls.

In the last 1 month we were quite close, and I think a part of me thought it would continue after she went back.

Guess the failure is that after all that's happened, I wanted away with with sense of emptiness in my heart.

That's the thing. She shows me her phone customers want to go out with her but she tells them all she cannot go.

Then I ask her why go with me if really busy she said she created that excuse to be with me. Aiyah typical TD playbook.

Days leading up to yesterday I double checked and triple checked she really wanted dinner at 1 Altitude cause need to make reservation.

Then last minute throw stunt. Throw stunt never mind but keep me waiting like dog.

I will never let these girls feel that I'm at their beck and call. You can go and take advantage of those nsf little boys' naivety but not me.

I replied her that she so concern that just because I can speak thai she think I have alot of other girls but in the end it's her who decided to take the relationship for granted and blocked her friend also.

Cut the playbook... just piak.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:

These girls cannot pamper, must show them you can be as bad as any Playboy to tame them, have money to play seriously no need to hiewlan them.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Ohh i see. Just one month, not so bad la. Nowadays, I don't expect anything, no disappointment haha. I always thought they show you phone useless la, she can handpick show you the ones she reject. Mind you, alot of them regularly clear their phone in case police check. So you might not see everything also.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
These girls cannot pamper, must show them you can be as bad as any Playboy to tame them, have money to play seriously no need to hiewlan them.
Totally agree, you be good boy, they always say, they not good enough for you lol. Just enjoy and be happy yourself without the commitment. Want to settle down with a Thai girl, don't find one from the nightlife la. Plenty in Thailand with regular jobs and just as pretty.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Cut the playbook... just piak.
Haha piak liao bro but I think I started having feelings for her that's why abit sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Yeah you're right, I think when it comes to pampering must be super selective. 男人不坏, สาวสาวไม่รัก.

Especially working girls. They are probably chased by guys more than the average girl. In Thailand the only boys who want them don't have much money. But here everyday got different guys buy them meals, give them staycation and everyday $100-200 flowers. Suddenly sek zui liao.

Quote:
Ohh i see. Just one month, not so bad la. Nowadays, I don't expect anything, no disappointment haha. I always thought they show you phone useless la, she can handpick show you the ones she reject. Mind you, alot of them regularly clear their phone in case police check. So you might not see everything also.
I have her password cause always help her take photo for instagram when we go to places with nice scenery. Sometimes I'll scroll her messages to see what customer talk to her and she knows it. Her trick is always when a customer ask her go out she will ask if her friend can come along. Then when the customer tell her I miss you she will always reply "same na" without saying the words "I miss you". Those that damn aggressive tell her they love her etc she will say "we slowly na". Regular customer ask her stay hotel she will say tomorrow have meeting with boss early cannot go. They're very good at finding excuses one la.

Quote:
Totally agree, you be good boy, they always say, they not good enough for you lol. Just enjoy and be happy yourself without the commitment. Want to settle down with a Thai girl, don't find one from the nightlife la. Plenty in Thailand with regular jobs and just as pretty.
Haha in Thailand ah for every 10 girl who looks pretty, 6 probably work in night life before. It's so common there like our students go find part time job during sch hols.

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 19-09-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

If i could share my opinion, its good to show you are pissed and is capable of deopping her totally from your mind.
But somewhere i sense she indeed have some feelings for you if not she wont bother to contact you once back home, much less trouble her friend.

I am not saying you should go all in, but maybe half leg in to test water for a longer period of time. No harm keeping a contact open for future.
Both parties knowing each other in such context bound to have many doubts and trust issues, so time and truthful communication is the only way. Although this almost nv possible to happen haha. All of us want to keep our dark secrets in a closet.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

I have her password cause always help her take photo for instagram when we go to places with nice scenery. Sometimes I'll scroll her messages to see what customer talk to her and she knows it. Her trick is always when a customer ask her go out she will ask if her friend can come along. Then when the customer tell her I miss you she will always reply "same na" without saying the words "I miss you". Those that damn aggressive tell her they love her etc she will say "we slowly na". Regular customer ask her stay hotel she will say tomorrow have meeting with boss early cannot go. They're very good at finding excuses one la.

Haha in Thailand ah for every 10 girl who looks pretty, 6 probably work in night life before. It's so common there like our students go find part time job during sch hols.
Well I mean in front of you, is all the same. Hard to know.

Actually not sure where you hang out in Thailand, half of the girls I meet don't have to work in the nightlife haha.

Edit: Although i just realised 4/10 is similar to 5/10 xD

Last edited by torrefy; 19-09-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: realisation
Old 19-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well I mean in front of you, is all the same. Hard to know.

Actually not sure where you hang out in Thailand, half of the girls I meet don't have to work in the nightlife haha.

Bro cant believe everything they say. Its their choice to tell you what they want you to believe. In reality i think they are more fucked up then what we can imagine.
I always wonder those young girls 21 or 22years old, how can their skills in bedroom be that standard without sufficient prior experience?! Cant be you only have 1 or 2 bf and can have this kind of skill, I highly doubt this usually. Of course Tom Yums will give you all when they are into you so the 'passion' might be more intense then other nationalities. Cockroach land is filled with dead fishes who just open legs and ask you LAI
Old 19-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha piak liao bro but I think I started having feelings for her that's why abit sian
She let you piak multiple times at least is a good sign bro. I am confident to say this piak thing will carry on if you meet her the next time too.

Quote:
This kind of actions means...at the moment you are at the top of the list to her. But still...we are not really after a permanent thing so just go with the flow and see how much you can milk out of her
Old 19-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
No harm keeping a contact open for future.
Both parties knowing each other in such context bound to have many doubts and trust issues, so time and truthful communication is the only way. Although this almost nv possible to happen haha. All of us want to keep our dark secrets in a closet.
i just think if she can take me for granted keep me waiting like that then forget it liao, in future if we are seriously together, then she "go out with friend" whole night never answer phone or off phone for 1-2 days? i don't want to let her control me until i can be emotionally blackmailed.

Quote:

haha bro pls intro where you hang out, my social circle in thailand full of girls who work at night or work as pretty at events etc. jialat i better start reviewing the type of people i friend lol.

Quote:
She let you piak multiple times at least is a good sign bro. I am confident to say this piak thing will carry on if you meet her the next time too.

This kind of actions means...at the moment you are at the top of the list to her. But still...we are not really after a permanent thing so just go with the flow and see how much you can milk out of her
she just used the friend's phone send me voice note on whatsapp. i didn't listen cause after you off the read receipt, if you listen voice note will still have 2 blue ticks.

i think it's for the best la just nip this problem in the bud before it becomes a bigger issue.

maybe after 2-3 weeks when her money finish, suddenly her family member need money see doctor, buffalo sick, house roof spoil etc.

somemore she's in chiang rai now, want to piak also have to sit aeroplane, take leave a few days, not worth the hassle.

Quote:
I always wonder those young girls 21 or 22years old, how can their skills in bedroom be that standard without sufficient prior experience?! Cant be you only have 1 or 2 bf and can have this kind of skill, I highly doubt this usually.
i don't know if this is something that other bros experience, i find thai girls are the most shy in bed in terms of nationality.

they are very conscious about how their pussy looks, if they shaved, they dont want to let you see it etc until the hair grow back and cover, then if you wanna eat her out also have to coax her.

i used to date a filipina, really up for anything one, we even wanted to try anal but i just couldn't push it in her.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Just don't commit as though your future depends on it, I knew some old chiongsters who was that infatuated then ended up badly with emo breakdowns and worse in terrible debts.
Old 19-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Its always better to find someone that LOVES you more than you LOVE her. So far only a handful of my friends that I knew were being LOVED more by their thai gfs when they were working in TDs.

Even how tired after work, they will make sure LINE daily to keep up the relationship. Making effort after work to meet up for supper even for a few hours. She will also tell the guy not to come her workplace and meet her after work so that the guy can save money on booze and flowers. Maybe once a while the guy should go support her lor.

Last day of working subjective to individual in terms of going down to support her or not. If she knew she has BIG CUSTOMERS coming down, BF should just meet her after work instead. Let her focus on getting her flowers on last day and let those customers support her instead. If the BF goes down, she will be in a dilemma to stay with her BF or find those customers for flowers.

I always believe if you are not able to financially support her, let her go focus on earning money during her stay here. The guy should not get too upset because she had to meet some customers for supper after work. Its some sort of customer relationship she needs to build up so that this big customer will continue supporting her. Just inform the guy/bf if she is meeting the customer. However, if the customer wants go hotel then she will probably need to move forward and look for other potential customers instead so that she can earn the trust of the BF.

Just my 2 satang worth of comments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1