The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Huh bro, why cant she come here anymore?
She got banned from coming is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Don't think she can even drop by SG?
Old 24-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Anyone visited this lady before?
Keen to try

http://sglonelyguy.net/yu-qing-local-massage/
Old 24-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat95 View Post
Crystal is really a hot and legendary gem until i met her today. waited for 1 year liao.

She is tall and very pretty. Her skin is very white and smooth when she rub her thighs and hairs brushing on your faces. It is so hard to resist. After that she will give you boobs massage rubbing your back body and legs. The feeling is like heaven.

Besides that, her massage skills is very good making me feel very relax and comfortable. I can say she is better than most of the people here.

She never a moments of silence..she is so friendly and keep smiling at you.
Her chemistry power very strong...

When comes to HJ, she will lay beside you looking at your eyes and her smooth thighs will cross over you. She will gently kiss you. How to resist the sensations ..when you see her great body.10/10 curve and sexy. My soldiers did not listen to my command and shoot like machine gun

Lastly, she will spend a few mins to chat with you and really treat you like a good friend.

Sasa / Crystal 晶晶 (ex-SH69)
Look 9/10
Figure 10/10
Service 10/10

RTM: Double confirm YES!

Must try if not deepest regret in life
Hi, can u share the link please?
Old 24-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat95 View Post
Crystal is really a hot and legendary gem until i met her today. waited for 1 year liao.

She is tall and very pretty. Her skin is very white and smooth when she rub her thighs and hairs brushing on your faces. It is so hard to resist. After that she will give you boobs massage rubbing your back body and legs. The feeling is like heaven.

Besides that, her massage skills is very good making me feel very relax and comfortable. I can say she is better than most of the people here.

She never a moments of silence..she is so friendly and keep smiling at you.
Her chemistry power very strong...

When comes to HJ, she will lay beside you looking at your eyes and her smooth thighs will cross over you. She will gently kiss you. How to resist the sensations ..when you see her great body.10/10 curve and sexy. My soldiers did not listen to my command and shoot like machine gun

Lastly, she will spend a few mins to chat with you and really treat you like a good friend.

Sasa / Crystal 晶晶 (ex-SH69)
Look 9/10
Figure 10/10
Service 10/10

RTM: Double confirm YES!

Must try if not deepest regret in life
Will find time to try her out..
Old 24-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Second u bro, definitely Venus was the best imho.
Sadly, she ncb.😢.
Last heard from her that she wanna work in US and did coax her to drop by here but she refused politely.
No more contact fr her ever since.
Don't know if you all still remember Wawa from chewyfruit? Xiaomi from lockers and also Niki from Pussylicker. All this are
TOP on my list. But they have left more than 3-4 years. Don't know if anyone still remembers them.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
Don't know if you all still remember Wawa from chewyfruit? Xiaomi from lockers and also Niki from Pussylicker. All this are
TOP on my list. But they have left more than 3-4 years. Don't know if anyone still remembers them.
Wawa is a legend, not just amongst chiongsters but in the ML circle as well. Apparently, it was rumoured that she made about half a million SGD during her two-year stint in Singapore, and was an inspiration for many MLs from the Shenzhen area to come over to "dig gold". Not sure how much truth is there in the rumour though.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lxxlix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Sara from SLG the legendary mint previously ?
Old 24-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
neko45073 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Wawa is a legend, not just amongst chiongsters but in the ML circle as well. Apparently, it was rumoured that she made about half a million SGD during her two-year stint in Singapore, and was an inspiration for many MLs from the Shenzhen area to come over to "dig gold". Not sure how much truth is there in the rumour though.
Not surprised, last year l helped a ML remitted her earnings back to China. For just 2 over months of work already more than SGD30k, and she was not anywhere near an ang pai. Imagine handling that much cold hard cash, even l also scared. She must have trusted me alot man.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxlix View Post
Is Sara from SLG the legendary mint previously ?
Yes..same one
Old 24-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
baby789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Anyone visited this lady before?
Keen to try

http://sglonelyguy.net/yu-qing-local-massage/
Also tempted to try this, any update?
Old 24-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently i have been KC-ed by Koreans since my trip to Seoul, have had my fun and now it is time to be back to my familiar grounds for ML as it has been a very expensive experience.

Could not book any of my regular MLs, managed to book Roini quickly with her quick response and got to her place promptly.

A sweet gal with slightly husky voice welcomed me and led me to her room, showered alone and laid on the bed for the session to start.. her massage is so-so like Cherry but that it Ok with me since i am not there for it.. transitioning to the sensual portion, her smooth body and C cup boobs rubbing all over my body is a huge turn on.. really enjoyed that, had a few variations to her HJ but still took a while to cum.. no complaints from her and still maintained her friendly disposition..

Overall a decent session and works for me, hope bros find this MR helpful.. have fun and play safe!

Look: 7.5/10 sweet looking
Body: 7.5/10 C cup and smooth skin
Massage: 5.5/10 passable
Sensual: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10 good variations
RTM: why not?
Old 24-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Old 24-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Gosh i miss her!! LOL
Old 24-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
I missed her too.... She now digging gold in HK.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I won't be surprised.... All gives expensive gifts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1