The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

It was an era where mobile phones still uncommon, but Aaron owns 1... Its always easier for me to call him as he owns a phone. To make our communication easier, Aaron bought me a Pager, which really ease us alot of trouble when we communicate.

Aaron is aware that JC will be tough, so he asked me to stop working and he said he will provide me with extra allowance... We do agree that we will not meet up so often like before, and we promise to stay loyal to each other.

So it was a day before my school start, i managed to sneak Aaron in to my house via the window again. (anyway we did it so so many times, without my mum knowing it)
Old 29-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

He bought me a new wallet, with alot of cash and a photo of us. I wasn't touched by his gesture, im touched because i know he is serious about me despite us coming from a different background. I couldn't give him much for now, other then my body.

Knowing my menses cycle very well, this will be the period whereby getting pregnant is very very low. I didn't say much, i kissed him and started undressing myself. I was still a small B cup, but Aaron do know how to satisfy me.

He grab my breast from behind, playing my nipples and i started moaning abit. Next i said fuck me now, i asked him to lay down on my bed, while he is reaching for the condom, i just sit on his cock without giving him any signal.

This may not be the first time we fuck raw, but its the first time i agreed to do it. He tries to push me away, but failed as we are both enjoying the pleasure of our flesh touching each other. My pussy is warm from the friction of his cock, just a few fuck from him, i managed to orgasm abit, i almost scream!

My breast were bouncing so badly as he fucks me really hard. This was the first time i see Aaron enjoy it so so much. We ends at the doggy position, and i asked him to release all its cum inside me.

I told him its safe before he released like everything into my pussy. The warm cum went straight to my G, and i started shivering alot.... (don't worry, I didn't get pregnant)

Aaron accompanied me the night before my 1st day......
Old 29-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

I think it was fated, i managed to be in the same class with Melissa, we are happy as we get along really really well....

And damn crazy, Aaron's Cousin was a teacher in that JC, i only knew it like few months after.

Melissa and my heart melted, my class is full of good looking, fit, muscular boys... even thought we are both attached, but we lied about our status to get more attention in class. (i still love Aaron)....

JC is really tough, it took us a while to get use to the pace. There is this 2 boys, they wanted to set up a small study group which consist of Melissa and me, and we agreed. We accepted it just because they are good looking.

Jim & Keith is the name, they were close to 1.8m (anyway im 1.63m, and melissa is close to 1.7m). They are both very well tanned as they often goes to the beach. We introduced ourself as single of course, which giving them so much opportunities.

We always meet up for twice a week after school for revision, usually 1 session is close to 2-3 hours.
Old 29-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

So there was this day, Mel and i decided to get lunch outside before the study group, it was pouring so badly, and from the bus stop to school, it has no shelter, so we ran all the way in.

The colour of our uniform is pale colour, very close to white, so if the uniform is wet, its consider see through... Its so happened that both of us were wearing Black Bra, its making it even more obvious....

When Jim and Keith saw us at the study group, they were so distracted by us, i can tell that they are staring at us. Im not sure what they think, but i do fancy Jim a little more, and Melissa is attracted to keith.

We went to the toilet together, and started talking about them, we both know that the boys are staring at our bra, and we exchanged views on how we fancy them too. That is where we decided to give them a tease, we intentionally unbutton our top button, trying to exposed abit.

If you are standing at a certain angle, its confirm can see my B cup covering by my bra. i think there is the time they got hot and asked if we wanted to join them at Sentosa the coming Saturday.

We acted we doesn't want it, but in fact we are so interested... we agreed of course.

Last edited by Clairefy1980; 29-06-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 29-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

We expecting it to be a hot day, so we met up after school to get our beachwear. We both gotten Bikini for ourself, wanting to tease the boys.

We went to the beach, and we striped down to the beachwear, i was wearing my yellow bikini, which covers like only 60% of my breast (my breast was starting to grow as most of my bra couldn't fit that time).

Melissa does the same too, the boys were hot........ They were both like 17-18 years old, but their body is amazing (i still remember now). 6 packs, very tanned body.

Melissa was telling me seeing them make her wet already, i felt the same too, but i didn't say much. it's just the 4 of us, and we started sharing our background before we goes into suntanning and volleyball.

As im a little horny, i agreed, so pulled Jim away from them, i asked him to apply lotion on my back while i face down.

His touch on my oily back really turns me on, he starting going lower to my butt and i was enjoying every moment, and i didn't stop him. there is where he goes deeper, and he touches my pussy.

I started moaning a little, and i started stopping him,

'you huh, i let you touch, and you goes further'....

We started sharing our own experience, so Jim is also attached, but they living very far apart, so they meet like only once every 2 weeks as his gf is at JC too.

At the point of time, he is still touching my pussy, and that is when i asked him to put his finger in.... He did, and it was at the beach, where hundreds of people are around. I became like a slut, wanting my hot classmate to touch me, finger me in the public.....

He stopped as more people are around us....but i wanted more...
Old 29-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

We left the beach, but we became so closed with the boys, i started hooking my arms on Jim, and melissa does the same to keith....

we walked out of sentosa, and we went separate ways with the boys as Mel and has other places to go...

I was telling Melissa what Jim does to me, and Melissa shared her experience with on keith too. so apparently that when Jim and me was away, they kissed and touching each other publicly.

But soon later we come into senses, that what we did is wrong... We reminded each other to stay loyal, and i know i created a mistake.....

Soon when i got home, it took me awhile to get to sleep, as i felt my skin is burning. Im looking at the mirror, the bikini tanned is so obvious... i wanted to call Aaron to my place, but he is on very late shift today, so i didn't ask him to come.

Suddenly i wanted sex, but Aaron is not coming, i started thinking about what happened with Jim, my pussy is wet by now, i started masturbating, and thinking of Jim at the same time, i felt that he has an unfinished business with me, and i need to see his cock..... Im thinking of how am i going to approach him, at the same time not letting him know im a slut.....

Im going home now, post tmr
Old 29-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post
Im going home now, post tmr
Oh Ok See You Tomorrow ...... Opps .... See Your Post Tomorrow

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-06-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes sis, we shall see tomorrow...... for your post.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
tinifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates sis, thanks!
Old 30-06-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 30-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story sis....
Old 30-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Back in school, Jim approached me 1 day during recess, asking if me i will be comfortable to go to his place after school. I didn't reply him straight, but i went to mel and ask what she thinks. I found out that Keith were asking Mel the same thing too.

So it was planned by the boys, to bring us back to their individual place. Mel is meeting YG after school actually, so she rejected Keith. But mel did asked me to think properly before going, confirm Jim wanted sex.

That night i wanted more from Jim, but i felt that it is not the right thing to do. Although I've let Jim touch my pussy, we are still not close enough to fuck...
I rejected him, and I explained to him that i prefer to stay loyal to Aaron.

He acknowledged what im saying, and he promised me to respect me as a person, and similar things will never happen again. I asked him to speak to Keith on behalf, the same thing i told Jim...
Old 30-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

The 4 of us managed to maintain the close classmates friendship, seeing them doesn't make us uncomfortable anymore.

I still meet up Aaron after school a few occasions, he will often waited me outside my school with his bike, and that is how my classmates and 1 of teacher spotted us, that teacher is so so so happens to be a older cousin of Aaron.

Mr. Tay, who came to me, and asked how am i related to Aaron, he knows that we are an item, but he wanted to know more. I told him briefly how we met, how long we have been dating etc etc.

The same old line of what a teacher will always say,
'you are a good student, i do not want it to affect your grades'

he started asking if my mum knows about him.

He advised me not to continue dating Aaron as he is very complicated. He started to smeared him, but i just don't care. Tay started to say things like if he noticed my grades drop, he will informed my mum etc.

I have no worries at all because i have confidence with my grades.

But really so sway, i did so badly for a mock up test before the mid year, that papers are extremely tough, and i failed like 3 papers out of don't know how many.

Then here comes Tay, immediately he knows about my results, my mum is informed the very same day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1