The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
Idk how this bdsm works. Lol. I once went for a massage woth a china girl and opted for bdsm. When the service started, she start slapping my face, and kept slapping. Really pain. Then ask me to lick her feet. But wah piang, not even nice... then she asked me if i still want to continue coz i dont even seem to be enjoying myself at all. I said stop bah. Lol.

So she just lie beside me and chit chat and gave me a slow hj. She was pretty but i didnt understood that slapping and it was really painful.. she say takes time to adjust and maybe im not suitable for it.

Asked if she got fj, she say next time come back, if is a regular, she might allow. But all this was before covid. Dont know she still around anot already liao.
This seems more like a warning tale of why you shouldn't engage in BDSM with china masseuses instead of real dominatrixes. Not that I'm against China girls or anything, there are many local girls who are also this type of low effort bdsm practitioners as well.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Idk how this bdsm works. Lol. I once went for a massage woth a china girl and opted for bdsm. When the service started, she start slapping my face, and kept slapping. Really pain. Then ask me to lick her feet. But wah piang, not even nice... then she asked me if i still want to continue coz i dont even seem to be enjoying myself at all. I said stop bah. Lol.

So she just lie beside me and chit chat and gave me a slow hj. She was pretty but i didnt understood that slapping and it was really painful.. she say takes time to adjust and maybe im not suitable for it.

Asked if she got fj, she say next time come back, if is a regular, she might allow. But all this was before covid. Dont know she still around anot already liao.
Any contact of this china girl?
Old 30-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

At the very least you should know what makes you tick....or what turns you on (related to BDSM) ie pain, humiliation, caning......sissy etc. A pro-domme will normally ask about your likes/limits etc. most PRC they can fulfill your kinks if you know what you want......
Old 30-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9963c View Post
How old is she? Any feedback?
She's in her mid 20s .....above average look, her SM services is good. I could tell she was prepared for her session. I would seek her service again in future....
Anyway, you may have different kinks from mine, it's better you could communicate with her directly....just don't waste their time with tonnes of queries which already stated in the website.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She's in her mid 20s .....above average look, her SM services is good. I could tell she was prepared for her session. I would seek her service again in future....
Anyway, you may have different kinks from mine, it's better you could communicate with her directly....just don't waste their time with tonnes of queries which already stated in the website.
Bro do u mind sharing FR? Pm me also can, I’m thinking of sessioning with her...
Old 01-07-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
u going bro?
No, I returned to mistress Kelly instead...
Old 01-07-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
oh ok, tat's cool...
Old 01-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
which kelly?
Old 01-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
which kelly?
PRC, she used to work at Holiday Inn, now different location...you can search her name in this thread, me and a few others have posted FR before.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
which kelly?
last known location was in the east with limited or no tools... but for simple fetish like feet or sensual no issue...

FR
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...ostcount=12748
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...ostcount=12705
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...ostcount=12613
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...ostcount=12259
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...ostcount=12258

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 01-07-2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
myspankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I had a caning session with Roxy. She delivered 500 strong powerful lashes to my nake bottom with no mercy. It was awesome to be in the enchanting pain pleasure world. In between every 50 strokes, she gave me spits into my mouth.

It was a fantastic experience... although a bit pricey.

Next i want to try some indian or malay mistress if anyone available. Do share your recommendations if you know of anyone.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Davelee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any experience with Mistress Haze?
Old 03-07-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspankie View Post
Hi Bros,

I had a caning session with Roxy. She delivered 500 strong powerful lashes to my nake bottom with no mercy. It was awesome to be in the enchanting pain pleasure world. In between every 50 strokes, she gave me spits into my mouth.

It was a fantastic experience... although a bit pricey.

Next i want to try some indian or malay mistress if anyone available. Do share your recommendations if you know of anyone.
500 caning ... u r pain hero, any pic ? up you
Old 04-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know some article about "femdom"?

Maybe new mistress can read and learn somehing on what femdom really are. Mind sharing?

Thank you in advance
Old 04-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Yoyoboy7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davelee12 View Post
Anyone have any experience with Mistress Haze?
Mistress Haze is good. She into workout too so if you want to worship a athletic & tall body , approach her with manner and she will do a session with you . She mostly cater to most fetishes . She like foot worship the most and if you know how to pamper feet, you will most likely be in her good books .

She knows how to make you surrender willingly by her words & sensual touch.

If you made a request for your photo to be featured in her page, make sure you don’t regret it after that.

Go ahead and book a session with her , I make sure you don’t regret as I am her regular

Trust me , she is really one of the best mistress around in Singapore bdsm industry .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1