The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Anyone can share with me Angel or Soda ctc?
Really appreciate it. Will definitely up.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, lets put it as non public
Old 07-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Unless u are her regular or during the first meeting, both of u have chemistry.
Otherwise, she’s selective about it.
Fuck melody and received her bbbj so many times till sian. Nice thing is she orgase easily with ur hard pumping. She hate someone who treat her boobs in a rough way. Usually can do whatever u want if you pump her till damn high. Her face usually flush with blood. Lol! Moan damn loud
Old 07-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Fuck melody and received her bbbj so many times till sian. Nice thing is she orgase easily with ur hard pumping. She hate someone who treat her boobs in a rough way. Usually can do whatever u want if you pump her till damn high. Her face usually flush with blood. Lol! Moan damn loud
Ya agree, she has that hot body for a milf. Pump her hard and furious and coupled with sucking of her nipples, she can orgasm few times
Old 07-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Ya agree, she has that hot body for a milf. Pump her hard and furious and coupled with sucking of her nipples, she can orgasm few times
Hi bro
Can share Melody ctc?
Old 08-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

So easy to find her contact http://sgbeautycastles.club/melody-m...lth-treatment/

She is very rich as I heard some old carrot head bao her so some warning first:
1. She is selective of who she fuck. If you look yandao, dick hard or big, you stand a chance. Those small cock and look like fuck one likely rejected
2. She likes you to handle her rough. If you lightly tweak her nipples and caress her breast, she will fuck (verbally) you. Must squeeze hard or dig her CB hard. Don’t tickle her. Best is knead her big breast like a dough
3. Damn mood dependent. She bath for some bros, some got bbbj, some got fuck job but some don’t even get to roam. If she buay song u, she sure scold you
4. If you make her pissed off, she will kicked you out of the place
5. If you unlock her, she service you like a king. Her sugar daddy cock very small, soft and can’t stand so she is damn hungry. Every day sure need at least 1 bang. Last time she jio me go holiday and she told me can tour and fuck her everyday. I told her cannot la, I scare I die overseas. Haha!

I am not OKT so don’t complain to me if her service sucks.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melody ??? Is she as good as Xiao Han ??
Old 09-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
explorerds1789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for sharing Melody's info, bro. Does she look as good and young as the photos? Sometimes I am surprised by the gap between photos and reality, so
Old 11-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fingersmith21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro please share soda ctc
Old 11-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can also pm me bro. Thanks
Old 11-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone help to share Soda, XiaoHan and Angel contacts? Very interested to try them~
Old 11-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Soda recently thanks to contact from piggylord, and it was truly an amazing experience

She can massage very well actually I thought. Don't be mistaken by her damn chio looks and petite frame - she is really damn strong and can really hit the spot.

For the JG part, hers is prostate massage, so she legit stick her finger up my ass lol. It was a damn weird sensation, and I came quite fast cause she was stroking my cock at the same time also.

After that she continued to press around my cock and balls and ass, and explained how I should also massage and maintain my cock every day.

Will I RTM?

Definitely. Soda is damn fucking hot and her body is amazing, but unfortunately I don't think she does all the FJ BJ anymore. So bros please respect her! She is professional now. But she's very good at JG I think, so still worth going imo. Nothing beats having a hot lady massaging my cock so seriously, and be so friendly (GFE level) and talk so much nonsense!

Anyway, don't bother PM-ing me for her contact. Pls respect piggylord.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Awesome! Time flies. Even before Soda went for retraining, her juagen already very good. Occasionally the BJ, BF and FJ. How I miss the time of fucking her tight body and she riding u. Now think of it can even cum. Lol!

Only stay in my memories
Old 11-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

can anyone provide soda ctc? thank you
Old 11-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

can anyone share soda contact? please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread