The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried Selina today and boy she is slim tall pretty decent boobs size and very service oriented. Entered the room and started DFK while undressing. Headed to the shower with some good cat bath front and rear teasing BBBJ. Our DFK never stopped whenever there’s a chance. She told me she chooses customer to French.

On the bed continue with more teasing actions on the back. Licking on my ears, Lots of fingernail and balls teasing followed by a long and fantastic AR with hand stroking on my IC and shaft. Flipped over and continue frenching , nipples licking and quite deep throat BBBJ with lots of tongue in it. I liked it when she say she “want” me by whispering into my ears. Cap on and she started riding. Changed to missionary for another 5-10mins and I could feel that she cummed. Switched to standing doggie which I eventually couldn’t take it, I told her I am cumming? Pulled off my cap and she went down to allow me to shoot into her mouth . Her CIM is sth I like, not like blowing it in and you can’t see your cum but more of me stroking my dick seeing my sperm enter her mouth and around her lips.

Washed up left the room with a kiss. Promised her a FR and here it is! 9.5/10 a rare gem and my first to visit in my list.
Old 03-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

All the girls here seem slim and tall... never try before... maybe I should
Old 03-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple report for KeLe

Height: About 1.55m

Looks (7/10): smiley face, she said C cup but looked like D. Feel natural.

Shower action (8/10): SOP shower. BBBJ at the end.

AR: I don’t want.

DFK (6/10): just light touch, no tongue fighting.

BBBJ (7/10): licks my dick carefully.

FJ (9/10): OK to be licked and reactive with wet pussy. Accomodating to all kinds of positions. She didn’t moan because she feel shy to be heard.

RTF (8/10): yes
Old 05-11-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reposting fr nxt page

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 05-11-2023 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Think Ping Ping is the one to try here, few months back she still green, now should be more skilled lol
Old 05-11-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went into the house and chose the youngest looking among them. She said her name is Xiaoyu but she looks 30+. About 1.6m, petite too. The house needs to bring in younger ones to groom another generation of customers. Else we risk lower demand in Geylang over time and houses start to close.

Started with shower and nice backrubs using her chest. Then she turned around to use her butt to caress the main actor. He was pleased and remained hard.

Onto the bed, her AR and BBBJ were rather good, especially the BBBJ. Felt the tongue swirling quite a bit but she tired out easily before I got enough pleasure, I had to do the work the remaining time. For AR, she really stuck it in and shiok it was. Overall a pleasant experience but will not choose her the next time for a few reasons.

The rack was a B but a loose one, not those that will place nicely on a palm. The whole experience was too SOP for me. After the catbath on the back, she will wipe clean. After the catbath on the butt, she will wipe clean and so on. It felt like I was a patient going through a wipe down. The intimacy drains with every wipe down.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1654a
Xiao qiao

Looks: Early to Mid 30s

Body: Tall, Slim enough, B cup natural, got butt

Service:
Bathroom, some soapy play play and start frenching.

On bed she started her cat bath from my ear to my legs. During her cat bath i can feel her soft natural boobs keep bua my body and her soft and warm tongue going round and round in circles to massage my back. After that she use her mouth to suck up and down, the combined effect is quite comfortable and i enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way she also use her nails to lightly scratch my back up and down....its a nice feeling. My memory is kinda hazy because i was relaxing too much, i think she cat bath my upper body first, then she scratch my back, then she cat bath my lower body.

After the cat bath finish she ask me to get on all 4 and she started to sensually tongue massage my backside crack and butt area. I feel she can improve if she focus more and spend more time to do sensual stuff on the butt crack and sensitive zones near there.

After some sensual play around the bum, she started the AR. I think she did this part well. Her earlier cat bath was relaxing and made me kinda comfortable and abit sleepy, her AR is when the erotic start to ramp up and i start to wake up. The AR lasted quite long with regular tongue pokes inside. She also sucked my dick from behind and it felt really good.

Next she ask me to turn over. Her bbbj is Solid Good, she sucked my dick all in, inside her mouth and her tongue start to massage my dick. I dunno how to explain, its like a combo of sucking and tongue massage on ur dick, if u like blowjobs then i suggest u try it urself.
I almost misfire as it was really good.

There is also lots of frenching available on demand. She spent a good amount of time on service until im totally satisfied.

Sex: can ride on top and tight. Doggy is ok, she got enough bum for doggie. Lying doggy is good enough and tight. Missionary is tight with good frenching.

Attitude: Friendly and GFE

Summary: Tall. Frenching, Very good BBBJ, nice AR, Tight pussy.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 07-11-2023 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Generally an accurate FR on this fair attractive slim tally Jiangsu lady, Selina

Look out for her sexy killer long soft tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Tried Selina today and boy she is slim tall pretty decent boobs size and very service oriented. Entered the room and started DFK while undressing. Headed to the shower with some good cat bath front and rear teasing BBBJ. Our DFK never stopped whenever there’s a chance. She told me she chooses customer to French.

On the bed continue with more teasing actions on the back. Licking on my ears, Lots of fingernail and balls teasing followed by a long and fantastic AR with hand stroking on my IC and shaft. Flipped over and continue frenching , nipples licking and quite deep throat BBBJ with lots of tongue in it. I liked it when she say she “want” me by whispering into my ears. Cap on and she started riding. Changed to missionary for another 5-10mins and I could feel that she cummed. Switched to standing doggie which I eventually couldn’t take it, I told her I am cumming? Pulled off my cap and she went down to allow me to shoot into her mouth . Her CIM is sth I like, not like blowing it in and you can’t see your cum but more of me stroking my dick seeing my sperm enter her mouth and around her lips.

Washed up left the room with a kiss. Promised her a FR and here it is! 9.5/10 a rare gem and my first to visit in my list.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Think Ping Ping is the one to try here, few months back she still green, now should be more skilled lol
Yep, you got the same taste as me bro. (Not for boob lovers)

Hidden uncrown queen of 1654, god damn hard to catch her as she only works two weeks in a month to maintain her health, gotta call to make an appointment.

I personally like white skin long legs and slim body frame girls like her.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashthathole View Post
Yep, you got the same taste as me bro. (Not for boob lovers)

Hidden uncrown queen of 1654, god damn hard to catch her as she only works two weeks in a month to maintain her health, gotta call to make an appointment.

I personally like white skin long legs and slim body frame girls like her.
Dear bro

What's the damage for this house? TIA
Old 07-11-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
starmando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

200$
oh. really !!! but luckily i managed to get 3 session within 10 days and all times she was waiting.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmando View Post
200$
oh. really !!! but luckily i managed to get 3 session within 10 days and all times she was waiting.
Yep, I wanted to go find her again today, but she is resting
Old 07-11-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashthathole View Post
Yep, I wanted to go find her again today, but she is resting
can always ask OKT for his number to ask before going down.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Short FR for Xiao Yu aka Gem look alike?

Likeness wise go down and see for yourself but she is decent looking maybe 7.5 to 8/10

wet BBBJ, Wet DFK all the way. Soft spoken and gentle.
FJ hardworking. Accommodating

Boob is saggy natural soft with some stretch marks on her chest, Overall time well spent.

Came out saw more girls and saw ping ping in Pajamas, Bao Bao looks delicious ,
Sweet looking , next target
Old 08-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Wonder why no Fr on the 38F bobo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1