The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Room 318

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

Part One, In Search

Samuel walked up the stairs and found himself in the corridor to the infamous room 318. Of all the hair-brained ideas that he had come up with, this one had to be the worst. He was too old to be taking risks like this. That sort of thing was for teenagers, not for men in their thirties. Yet here he was.

"All I have to do is walk into the room, get the figurine and walk out," Samuel whispered to himself as he worked up the courage to step forward. 

Of all places for him to be, the old Hatcher's apartment building was the last place he wanted to be. The apartment building so rundown and filled with so many rumors that not even the many squatters of the city dared enter the upper levels due to the stories of the ghost that calls this place home. 

Samuel, of course, didn't believe in something as ridiculous as ghosts, but with so many not daring to enter these upper levels, he knew there had to be something to it. Not ghosts, of course, but something that could prove to be dangerous to his health. 

What had happened to bring him to this in his life? He had once been a wealthy man. A top-dog in the industry. He grimaced as he thought of the beginning of his downfall that led him from a wealthy businessman to a homeless squatter, having to develop a mutually beneficial friendship with other homeless men just to take turns keeping watch while the others in the group slept. He had been made a scapegoat for some shady business practices that not only sent him to prison for five years but also blacklisted him from ever doing business in the only market he knew.

His eyes opened wide as he realized that he had been walking down the corridor while lost in his thoughts about the past. 

In front of Room 318....

He pressed his ear to the door and held his breath as he listened for any sounds of movement from within the room. After a long moment of hearing nothing, the nervous man wrapped his hand around the rusty door handle and twisted.

It was locked!

Justifying his cowardice with the excuse of not wanting to add breaking and entering to his already tarnished record, Samuel turned and began walking back down the hallway, picking up his speed as he went. 

Click....

He turned to look back at the noise that broke the silence and seen the same door that he had just been standing in front of was ajar. What should he do? It was locked just a moment before. Should he turn and go in? Should he just keep to the story that it had been locked and flee from this terrifying place?

With a deep breath, Samuel turned and gently stepped back toward the door. He slowed his pace, even more, when he got closer. He peeked through the crack of the door without touching it, hoping that he saw something and nothing at the same time.

With a long sigh, he pushed the door open and looked into the abandoned apartment building. 

The hardwood floor of the living room was scuffed and covered with dust while the, once white, walls were dingy. The sunlight from the filmy windows lit the room up just enough so that the shadows weren't as scary as he had assumed they would be. No sounds came from within the room and so, with another deep intake of breath, Samuel stepped inside.

All he had to do was find the figurine, which Lucas had promised was a collectible and worth a lot of money. Lucas claimed that the figurine was worth enough money that the four of them could sell it and have enough money to get them a place to live in with enough money left over for Samuel to start a business of his own and start making the kind of money from his past life. The thoughts of him regaining some stature in life was enough to encourage him enough for such a foolish adventure. 

He walked around the open bar that wrapped around the kitchen and eyed a small hallway with two doors on each side. 

"It's in the master bedroom," Lucas had promised.

"I hope you're right about this," Samuel whispered to himself as he walked down the small hallway and pushed the first door open. 

Though it was as black as night, Samuel could tell that the door led to a small bathroom and with a sniff, he disregarded the room and pushed the next door open. One by one, Samuel had pushed every door open, only to find one bathroom, an office, and a small bedroom. He pushed the last door open and found, through his eyes that had been adjusted to the dark, the master bedroom.

He stepped inside the room and felt around for the dresser, that supposedly would hold the figurine that he was looking for. His hands slid along the walls as he felt his knees push against the soft side of the bed. He placed his hands on the mattress and padded them down the length of the bed until he felt something soft and warm under his touch. He recoiled back in terror and turned to run out the door but watched as the door slammed shut in his face, leaving him in complete darkness.

"Don't be afraid," a woman's voice gently called to him from behind.

He quickly turned to face in her direction, though he couldn't see anything in the pitch blackness of the room.

"I promise you I won't hurt you," the voice assured him. From the sounds of the woman's voice, she hadn't moved from her position on the bed. "Please, just hear my words and then you can leave."

"Who are you," Samuel managed to ask in a rush. 

"My name is unimportant," the voice answered. "And yes, I am the ghost of Room 318."

"Impossible," Samuel whispered, more to himself than to the woman.

"Is that so," she chuckled. "Then I don't know what to call myself."

No sounds came from the other side of the room to signal that the ghost had moved but suddenly her voice was closer to him as if she were standing directly in front of him when she spoke again.

"Whatever you want to call what I am," she began, her sudden close proximity to him caused the man to jump. "I am here and I am real."

He could feel the ghost's body heat against his arms as she stepped closer. She stopped and he heard her sigh.

"I forgot," she said apologetically. "You can't see in the darkness. Let me help you out with that."

A soft glowing light grew from the center of the room and Samuel could see in the room for the first time. The woman stood in front of him and he took a shocking moment to study her appearance. 

She had long, thick, black hair that rested over her slender pale shoulders. Her face was angular, with large dark eyes and pouty lips. She was wearing a white nightgown that was low-cut enough to show the cleavage of her ample breasts. Though her frame was slender, she held an hourglass figure.

"There," she said to him once he had enough time to study her appearance. "Is that a bit better?"

"Yes," he stammered nervously. "I'm sorry for trespassing."

"I opened the door for you," the ghostly woman laughed. "I hardly call an open invitation trespassing."

"What are you going to do to me," Samuel asked, feeling the bedroom door against his back.

The spirit stared at him knowingly, a wry smile perking on her plump lips. She glided away from him and set back down on the bed before speaking.

"It's not what I'm going to do to you," she answered in a soft and teasing tone. "It's what I want you to do to me."

Samuel stared at the woman for a long moment in confusion and shock.

"I don't understand," he finally managed to say. "What do you want me to do?"

"I've been stuck in this apartment for many years," she explained, her smile still holding. "It gets quite lonely up here with nothing to do but look out the apartment window and wait."

"You want company," he asked, feeling his fear dissipate slightly.

"You're getting warm," she teased as she curled a finger to beckon him toward her. He slowly stepped across the room until he was standing close enough to touch the woman and looked down at her. She reached a hand to him and pressed it against his crotch before purring, "warmer."

"You want to have sex with me," Samuel asked incredulously. He tried to step back but the spirit gripped her hand over the front of the waist of his pants and held firm.

"Close," she said, looking up into his eyes. "I want YOU to have sex with ME."

She reached her free hand forward and Samuel watched in amazement as her hand went through the crotch of his pants as if they were not there. He felt her soft hand rub up and down his groin. His erection began to grow as the spirit continued her rubbing motions as her other hand held firm to the waist of his pants.

"You can have the figurine if you do this," she whispered up as she stared into his eyes. 

"How did you know," he asked, his penis fully erect at this point.

"Why else would you come up here," she asked with another chuckle. "With all the horror stories surrounding this floor and my room specifically. That figurine is the only thing that would encourage anyone to come up here. What do you say? Fuck me once and the figurine is all yours."

Samuel couldn't deny the win~win situation that was placed in front of him. Ghost or no ghost, this woman was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The soft and warm touch of her hand on him had his cock aching for sex and it had been far too long for him anyway. He nodded, causing the spirit's smile to widen further as she released her hold on him. She laid back on the bed and waited for him.

He reached down, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them, along with his underwear, off. He kicked his clothing to the floor and crawled onto the bed. The spirit spread her legs as he scooted his knees up between them. He looked down at her before bending down and pressing his lips to hers. 

Her tongue pierced between his lips and he danced his tongue with her's as he felt her legs reach up and curl around his waist. The heat of her body rushed into his as he lied down on top of her. He could feel her soft breasts press against his chest as he felt the moister of her cunt touch the base of his cock as he applied pressure as her nightgown had bunched up around her waist.

The ghostly woman's hand wrapped around Samuel's dick as she adjusted it so that he could feel the tip slide against her wet and hot pussy. She moaned into his mouth as he pushed his hips forward enough to feel her surround half of his throbbing member. Her legs, which were still wrapped around his waist, pulled him into her the rest of the way. 

He could feel warm tingling surges of ecstasy flow into him as he began a slow motion of thrusting and pulling in and out of her. She pulled her head back from the kiss and rolled it to the side as she continued to increase the volume of her moans, giving him the opportunity to begin kissing up and down on her neck. 

He couldn't believe what was happening! He had come up here in terror with the hope of finding an expensive figurine and running back out and found himself here. Just a few moments earlier, he didn't believe in ghosts or anything magical like that and now he was having sex with one. 

The pace of his thrusts quickened as he bent his body enough to free one of the woman's breasts from her nightgown and began sucking on one her small and perky nipples. She slid one her hands over his head, gripping his hair, while her other hand scratched down his back. Her breathing became rapid as he felt her slit tighten around him as her legs squeezed as hard as they could squeeze, causing him to hold his throbbing cock deep inside of her.

Echoing screams bounced off of the bedroom walls and was so loud that they hurt his ears as her body jerked about in an extreme orgasm. He lied on top of her for a long moment until her legs released and fell to the sides of the bed in what had to be exhaustion. He looked up from her breasts to see her looking back down at him with an expression of absolute nirvana.

"Finish inside of me," she whispered to him.

Not asking any questions, Samuel started his thrusts up again and worked as hard and fast as he could. Her cunt had loosened back up around him, allowing him to slide in and out as fast as he dared. He pushed his upper body up by pressing his hands to either side of the ghost and stared into her dark eyes as he hammered away.

"Fill me," she begged as she laid motionless and stared into his eyes. "I want to feel your cum inside of me."

Feeling his rod shiver inside of her, Samuel knew that he would be fulfilling her wishes very soon. He slammed himself inside of her over and over again until he felt his balls tighten and soon after, blasted his cum inside of the ghosts cunt. 

The spirit's mouth opened and her eyes closed tightly as she laid under his weight and felt every last drop of cum leak into her. 

A long moment went by with Samuel staring down at the ghost as her eyes remained closed. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked into his. A smile spread across her face and she reached a hand up to gently stroke down the side of his face.

"Thank you," she whispered. 

"Thank you," Samuel corrected, as he rolled off of her and laid down next to her on the bed. "It's been a long time."

"Since you have had sex with a ghost," she teased, rolling onto her side to look at him.

"Since I've had sex at all," Samuel found himself laughing. "What now?"

As if on cue, the door to the bedroom creaked open.

"Now you can take that figurine and go," she explained as she glided her fingers down his chest. "I would love if you would return though."

"I would love that too," he agreed and to his surprise, he wasn't lying. 

"Good," she said before gliding to a standing position next to the bed. She looked down at him, who was just starting to set up on the bed and continued. "That figurine will bring you enough money to get yourself out of your current situation. Soon, you will be richer than ever before but don't forget me. I don't' have the luxury of being able to leave this apartment like you do and would like to do this again."

"I will return whenever you want me to," Samuel promised, and again, he was surprised to find that he really meant it. 

"I want you to return when you feel the urge to," the spirit explained. "Only when you feel the urge though."

Not really understanding, Samuel stood up and walked around the bed to stand face to face with the specter. She looked into his eyes and the two shared one last kiss. When he pulled back from the kiss, he was shocked to see that he was standing in the dark bedroom and she was nowhere to be seen. 

He quickly found the figurine and stepped out of the apartment. He looked back and felt no fear this time staring at the room 318. Laughing to himself, he looked at the figurine for the first time. It was a small white bust of a unicorn with some kind of black gems for eyes and the horn was a blue stone. He tucked the figurine under his shirt and descended the stairs.

TBC
Old 26-01-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Room 318

Good start TS, do continue!
Old 26-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
GoldenPitbull is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by GoldenPitbull; 27-01-2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old 27-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!               

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 27-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! More please!
Old 27-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
atbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love rom 318 very much. Thank you.
Old 27-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
GoogleWebster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the exciting update, more please, cheerios!
Old 27-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dollciez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, and like the videos too
Old 27-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mingnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro TS, do continue!
Old 28-01-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part Two, Seduced by female Gangster Wilma

"Did you find it," Lucas asked excitedly as Samuel pushed the makeshift door of clear plastic aside and stepped inside the run-down apartment that he and his friends called home.

Lucas's eyes were dilated and his head twitched as he awaited an answer.

"Are you high again," Samuel asked in a low growl. 

Samuel didn't know why he kept this junky around him. Lucas was a bright guy when no drugs were involved but the man had a gift of sniffing out any that he could find and always seemed to find ways of getting his hands on the stuff. 

"Not bad," his drugged out friend answered back, scratching at the side of his arm in the way he did when becoming nervous under Samuel's judgment.

"I found it," Samuel admitted with a sigh of frustration. He took the small unicorn figurine from under his shirt and sat it on the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room. 

Lucas stepped up to the item and looked down at it with wide eyes.

"You actually fucking did it," he screeched. 

"Hush," Samuel whispered to him. "Do you want everyone else in this building to know?"

"Sorry," Lucas said as he shied away from Samuel's glare. "I can't believe you went up there and got it. Did you see the ghost?"

Samuel thought about telling his friend, was that what Lucas was, about the spirit, but quickly dismissed the thought. Lucas would never believe him and he wasn't exactly sure he believed it himself. He shook his head and leaned against the bar as he scanned the rest of his dark apartment.

"Where are the others," Samuel asked, looking back to Lucas.

"They left," Lucas explained. Once he looked at Samuel's questioning stare, he continued. "They decided to move on and try their luck somewhere downtown. It happens, man. People come and go all of the time."

"They just up and left," Samuel asked in shock. "Just when we were about to get rich?"

"They didn't believe my story," Lucas explained, still eyeing the figurine. "They are fools."

"I hope they don't spread the story around too much," Samuel explained as he looked back at the doorway that led from the dark apartment.

Lucas shifted uncomfortably and Samuel looked back at him with narrow eyes.

"What is it," Samuel asked but before Lucas had a chance to explain, the plastic doorway ripped down and a woman stepped inside, followed by two men behind her.

"Well, well," the woman began teasingly. "Looks like my favourite junky wasn't lying after all."

"Lucas," Samuel began in a low growl. "What's going on?"

"We'll be taking the doll," the woman explained with a smile. "Your good buddy there promised it to us and we always get what is promised to us."

The thin woman's stubble showed her to have light brown hair. She kept it shaved, which was common among those who dwelled in the run-down buildings to keep from getting lice. She wore a large coat that covered up any feminine physic that the woman might have. Her baggy brown pants were tucked into her untied black boots. She had a tattoo of what appeared to be a dragon running up the side of her neck which showed Samuel that she was a member of a local gang named simply "Dragons".

"This wasn't Lucas's to give," Samuel protested, squaring up his shoulders to stand face to face with the woman. 

The woman eyed Samuel up and down for a moment and something came across her face. She looked at him excitedly for a moment before shaking it off and turning her visage to a more stern and dangerous look. 

"Boys," She said over her shoulder. "Take our favourite junky and the item and wait for me with both in hands while I deal with this would-be hero."

One of the men acted as though he were about to protest leaving her with Samuel alone, but the woman shot the man a glare so hard that the man closed his mouth with a clicking sound of his teeth smacking together. Without another word, the two men grabbed both the item and Lucas and carried both out of the room.

"The name's Wilma," the woman said after a long moment of walking circles around Samuel and eyeing him up and down. "At least that's the only name I go by these days."

"That figurine is mine," Samuel protested right before the breath was knocked from him as Wilma pounded one of her small fists into his stomach, causing him to double over.

"Now that's not the way one greets another," Wilma said harshly as she bent down to put her face closer to his. "I give you my name and you give me yours."

"Samuel," he grunted as he pushed himself back up straight and looked down into the woman's light blue eyes. She smiled as she placed one of her hands against his cheek.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it," she asked softly, staring into his eyes.

What was going on? Was this woman flirting with him or just messing with him?

"I guess not," Samuel said.

"The figurine is mine," she explained, pulling her hand from his face, stepping back a few feet from him before shrugging her large coat off of her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor.

She was wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt which exposed her large breasts. He could see her nipples pushing against her shirt as she ran her hands down her thin waist. She looked behind her for a moment before turning her attention back to him.

"Let's take this conversation somewhere a bit more private," she said as she grabbed him by his hand and pulled him down the small hallway that led to the old master bedroom that he had claimed as his own. ...
Old 28-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

She stopped once inside to admire the cleanliness of the room. Samuel had made his first mission, when moving into the apartment, to sanitise the place the best he could. He couldn't stand the thought of living in the filth that it had been when he first moved it.

"I can't give you back the figurine," Wilma repeated as she released his hand and turned to look back into his eyes. "I'm not the general of the Dragons and don't have the authority to give what isn't mine to give."

"It isn't the leader's item to give either," Samuel stated firmly. He knew he was asking for another punch to the gut and knew that fighting back would bring the two large men back in to possibly kill him but he had to make his stand as much as he could. That figurine was his way out of this mess. "That item is mine."

"Correction," Wilma said lowly, giving him a dangerous look. "That item WAS yours. If you wanted it to stay that way then you should have picked better friends."

Samuel couldn't argue with her words. She was right. He should never have trusted someone like Lucas. He should have immediately taken the figurine out of the building and went straight to the art's dealer that he knew to get it appraised. 

"I can't give you the figurine," Wilma repeated, seeing Samuel's acceptance of the situation at hand. "But I can promise you protection."

Samuel stared at the woman in confusion. What protection was she offering?

"Protection from what," he asked.

"Protection only offered to our paying clients of the Dragons," she explained, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Rival gangs, rogue thugs, police and even other Dragons, who might cause trouble."

"And what payment could I possibly make," Samuel asked, raising an eyebrow. "You've stolen the only thing of worth that I have."

"Not the only thing," Wilma explained, biting her lower lip as she looked him up and down once more. "There is something that you have of worth that I want."

Samuel's eyes opened wide. Was she offering the protection of her gang for the price of sex with him? First, the strange spirit and now a prominent member of a powerful local gang.

"Take off your clothes," she demanded as she pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her perky large breasts and finely toned stomach. She wiggled her hips as she pulled her hands down to the floor to show her fully nude body to his eyes. He felt his erection begin to swell within his pants as he eyed the woman's firm body up and down. She stood back up straight and stared angrily at him. "Clothes. Off. Now!"

Before Samuel could think about what he was doing, his clothes were off and lying on the floor as Wilma stepped toward him with a predatory smile splayed across her face.

She pressed her hands against his shoulders and shoved him against the wall as she pressed her lips to his. He could feel her breath from her nose rush down his face as her tongue pressed into his open mouth. Her hand gripped his hard rod as she squeezed him roughly. 

"Are you sure," Samuel managed to ask once she pulled her face from his. She slapped him across the face hard enough for his vision to go black for an instance.

"I'm always sure when I decide to do something," she growled.

Samuel dared not protest any more. Not that he wanted to. This woman was quite beautiful, once her baggy clothing was off and his body was aching for her. 

He pressed his face back to hers once more and she pulled her head back in a quick jerk to look him in the eyes. She gripped his cock hard enough to hurt and pushed her hand against his throat to force his head against the wall as she pressed her lips to his chest and began sliding her tongue up and down his nipples.

The pain of her death-grip on his dick was getting to be too much to bear but when he tried to reach down and remove her hand, she gripped harder and put more pressure against his throat, stopping him from being able to take a breath.

Panic rushed through him as Samuel thought the woman might be wanting to kill him after all. He gripped her head with a hand on each side and pulled her back roughly. She looked into his eyes as a small string of spit stretched from her lower lip to his chest. He spun and slammed her against the same wall he had been pressed against so hard that her breath came out in a huff. 

A smile spread over her face once more.

Samuel's animalistic urges took over as he gripped the woman by her tiny waist and lifted her into the air, with her back against the wall. She cried out as he rammed his entire cock inside of her, smashing her petite body between his body and the wall. She swung a fist up, clipping the side of his head in a mighty punch, but he hardly felt it. 

He released his hold on her hips and gripped both of her wrists tightly, to avoid any more punches from the crazy woman, and began pulling her up and down by her wrists as her tight cunt slid up and down his throbbing cock.

Wilma leaned forward and bit his chest hard enough to cause a small trickle of blood to run down but Samuel was too in the moment to grimace from the pain. She screamed in pleasure as he could feel her pussy tighten around him just before juices exploded from her, splashing against him and the wall and dripping to the floor.

She had cum but he wasn't done with her yet.

He pulled her up until he felt the cold air of the room rush over his wet cock and dropped her onto her knees below him, while still holding tightly to her wrists. She looked up at him, her crazy alpha female face completely gone for a flash as she awaited his next move.

"Open your mouth," Samuel ordered and to his surprise, she complied.

He pushed his cock between her lips and felt her tongue slide from side to side as he thrust forward. He thrust his hips forward until he felt the back of her throat, stepped back, pulled her wrists back until she was leaning forward and thrust again until she had swallowed his entire cock. She gagged but made no protests so he continued to fuck her throat.

This went on for a long moment. Having just had sex with the spirit in room 318, Samuel had enough stamina for a longer session than he normally would have had. He felt the vibrations of Wilma's gags and felt the heat of her breaths as he pulled out long enough for her to gasp in air. Finally, he had decided that he was ready to move on to something else entirely.

Samuel pulled the woman's wrists up until she was standing again and facing him. He released his grip on her. She punched him in the chest but he was too in the moment to notice. He grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her and shoved her body against the wall until her stomach and chest were pressed tightly as he pushed against her back with a hand.

With his free hand, Samuel grabbed the woman by her dripping pussy, hooked his fingers inside of her and pulled her hips back. She cried in pleasure to his penetrating fingers but he had better things in mind. 

In one rushed, rough, and fluid motion, Samuel plunged his cock deep inside of the gang member's wet pussy and began hammering in and out of her. Sounds of wet flesh smacking wet flesh bounced off of the walls of the bedroom. She screamed in a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion as he picked up his pace. The sweat on the palms of her hands was causing her hands to slide down the wall as he caused her body to jump forward with every pump.

"I'm cumming again," Wilma screamed in a raspy voice just before all the strength left in her fled from her body, causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

Samuel looked down at the exhausted and sweaty woman as more juices squirted from her cunt as she twitched on the floor of his room. He dropped down to his knees and spun the woman's body over onto her back, lifted her hips up by the legs and dived his cock back inside of her again. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as she worked up his momentum back to its original pace. She had taken the only thing that he had that was going to help him out of his homeless situation and this, as feeble as it was, was his way of getting something back in return. 

Wilma looked down her body at him. Beads of sweat ran down her entire body and face as her large breasts bounced back and forth to the motion of his thrusts. 

He wasn't sure if it was the sight of the, once tough, woman looking so tired from his advances. He wasn't sure if it were the pleasure of knowing that he had made this woman, not only cum but squirt twice in complete climaxes. He wasn't sure if it were the otherwise hopelessness of his situation. Whatever the reason, Samuel could feel an orgasm approaching unlike any he had ever felt before. His heart pounded, his rod thickened, his balls tightened, his vision blurred.

He came.

Throwing his head back in a silent howl, Samuel felt burst after burst of his cum explode from his rod and dive deep within Wilma's womb. The woman's body jerked back and forth as a raspy long moan drew from her lips. He could feel her exhaustion. He could feel her ecstasy. He could feel her in more ways than he thought would ever be possible. 

He fell back onto his ass, his deflating cock pulling from the woman's ruined cunt. He sat in silence for a long moment, while watching the woman slumped against the wall in a position that looked quite uncomfortable. 

"You have the protection from the Dragons," Wilma stated after a long moment of complete silence. "You've earned it for sure."

"Thanks," Samuel said. He wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or sincere. He was too tired to think about it.

"Call on me anytime Samuel," the woman said as she pulled her baggy clothing back on. She turned to look at him before leaving his room and said, "I'll do the best I can to get things done for you."

With those final words still ringing in Samuel's ears, the woman left him alone in his abandoned apartment.

The figurine, Lucas, the spirit, and Wilma ran through his brain as he tried to make sense of any of it. He wanted to get that figurine back but had no idea how he was going to do something like that. It would soon be in the hands of the leader of the gang and Samuel was only one man. He wasn't a one-man army. Lucas had betrayed him but was the junky really to blame? What was Samuel suppose to expect from him after all? What had made the gang member want to have sex with him and what had come over him during the act? Should he go back to the spirit?

Shaking his head, Samuel stood up to his feet and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing his head in his hands.

What was going on.... ..... ...?

TBC

Videos Extra:
http://www.xvideos.com/video50268851..._cute_big_tits
http://www.xvideos.com/video47082149/co_vo_dam_ang
http://www.xvideos.com/video47218021..._sinh_dam_dang
http://www.xvideos.com/video47372067/no_le_tinh_duc

Enjoy everyone...
Old 28-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
chouck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchouck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice, camping for more hehe
Old 29-01-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1