The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincenttan1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anybody try take girl hand to touch your kkj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I took her have before to feel my hard cock and rub it hard. She also took my hand to rub her cock underneath. We were both rubbing each other cock.
She also took your hand to rub her cock???? Ah gua??
Old 27-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Best place to start is in cinema or at the back seat of a bus or car. Train, not so much unless you have a big bag to cover her hand.

If she's wearing a skirt, I would put my hand over her thighs until it's on her outer thigh and then pull her closer to me.

If she's wearing pants, I would do the same, as in pull her closer to me but my hand will be on her closest thigh, snuck inbetween both thighs.

Usually she would wrap her arm or arms around yours when you do this. And in this position, the back of your upper arm is bound to be pressing against her bosom or between her twins. Let it be.

Sooner or later, she will feel more comfortable by resting her closest arm across the seat divider and her hand will land on your thigh.

My hand on her thigh would sneak closer and closer to the vee of her legs. She should be getting my drift and idea by now. If she's opposed to it, she will put it to a stop but if she allows you to continue, ho say leow!

Once she's in tune with you, she will let her hand creep towards your groin and depending on your position, whether you have crossed your legs or leaned towards her, she might be able to place her hand where your pants or jeans pocket is. The growing bulge in your pants is good enough a signal for her letting her know that you are enjoying where her hand is. Let her take the cue or shift your position in such a way that her hand has no choice but to rest itself over your member.

Imagine the both of you having light foreplay in the cinema, bus or car for a good amount of time before both of you can adjourn to somewhere more private.

A more direct approach is to take her hand in yours and pull her hand over towards your side and let your hands rest on your thigh. This should make her lean towards you with her breast pressing against your upper arm. Take your time and pull your hands closer, inching towards your crotch. Your little me should be getting awake by now and by the time you inched her hand to touch your bulge and she doesn't flinch by pulling her hand away, get ready to steam your way through the movie or ride.

Once she has been to the threshold, the next time will be easy. She will place her hand naturally on your thigh and if she wants to initiate some intimacy, she will slowly inch her hand till it touches your private part.

I usually carry a haversack because I bring an umbrella with me at all times when out. Hate to wait out the rain. And also to stash purchases into it. It comes in handy for such situations.

A few of my exes would lean over towards me and press their forearm directly over my crotch with their hand on my inner thigh. Steam time!
Old 27-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Had hook up a pinoy maid and met the firat time, 1st day of CNY.
All happened in my car in a MSCP.
She held my hands and her face was close to mine.
Maitu liao.. kiss her and we frenched.
Drop my carseat to the lowest possible and i fondled and kiss her nipps.
I grab her hands to my tool . She cheekyly said long time no tasted cock already.
But never go all the way as scared of kenna caught.

Looking for a hotel in orchard to bonk her mext week
Old 28-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog ex ex ex GF used to grab Ddog tail when crossing road, supermarket, etc in open
Female like you they will be notti automatically
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1