The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Chidorigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Think it's time to take a break from this while the wuhan virus is going strong.

A lot of bodily fluid moving around and if it can pass during incubation, who knows if some bro may have got this and not known Nd this is passed all around.

Let's just hope virus won't be too long lived in sg.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
future96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Think it's time to take a break from this while the wuhan virus is going strong.

A lot of bodily fluid moving around and if it can pass during incubation, who knows if some bro may have got this and not known Nd this is passed all around.

The situation in China is much worse. Heard from some that there’s no visitation whatsoever. Everyday stay home eat sleep rinse repeat
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, would need to seek your advice if this girl 可可 is using her real photos? Or just a typical bait?

https://geylang666.net/zh-hans/escor...rofile-section
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Alson15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
The situation in China is much worse. Heard from some that thereís no visitation whatsoever. Everyday stay home eat sleep rinse repeat
I'm definitely wishing that we won't be like them, but the worst will hit us 2 weeks later when the 3rd gen spreaders appear. Whether it's light or serious, we shall know by then
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
future96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
I'm definitely wishing that we won't be like them, but the worst will hit us 2 weeks later when the 3rd gen spreaders appear. Whether it's light or serious, we shall know by then
Donít think thereís much to worry. Some of the MLs that are making a comeback refrained from going out back in China. They themselves are much more worried about being unable to enter Singapore if infected.
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 3
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkargh View Post
Hi bros, would need to seek your advice if this girl 可可 is using her real photos? Or just a typical bait?

https://geylang666.net/zh-hans/escor...rofile-section
That's bait. Pictures totally different from real person(hardly surprising but was hoping it wasnt like a huge difference but it was. You can say real life and her photos are 2 different people).

Also no she's not located at geylang.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 14
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

that is y biological warfare can create mass destruction where the infected is like a walking weapon, infecting those who come into close contact.
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 11
bkba333 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkba333 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Donít think thereís much to worry. Some of the MLs that are making a comeback refrained from going out back in China. They themselves are much more worried about being unable to enter Singapore if infected.
Yeah I heard from a ML that sheís now reconsidering plans to RTC due to the outbreak back home and it seems like her main concern is that if the situation worsens she might be stuck in China and it could be harder for her to come back in future.
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 16
Franco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to beholdFranco_Barsei is a splendid one to behold

For those bros with families, strongly suggest you don't visit any WL newly returned from China in the coming days. If one of them somehow gets quarantined, you might be too.

And you can't explain yourself out of this situation.
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
That's bait. Pictures totally different from real person(hardly surprising but was hoping it wasnt like a huge difference but it was. You can say real life and her photos are 2 different people).

Also no she's not located at geylang.
Wah thanks a lot bro for saving my money . Was doubting also, too much of a good deal already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1