The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: My holidays Trip

Feel like TS in the story.. The way u describe is very clear ..
Power english
Waiting for more .. I'm ur no 1 fan
Old 21-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goodies00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story, hope updates is constant... keep it up..
Old 21-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping.... in China....
Old 21-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

camping for more..
Old 21-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support everyone. Very grateful.

I manage to retrieve some photo that I have taken when I was there. No nude though..all was scenarios. Will post up shortly.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

The town is quite similar to our neighbour town. More buildings, shop houses and more people. In the centre of the town was the town park. Two rolls of trees from the entrance to the end of the park. At the end of the park, was the Mayor admin building . Shop houses and commerical building and banks on both side. Fast food and local restaurants with neon signboard make you hard to decide which one to choose. We have NTUC here, they have Shoemart - SM for short. Almost every town will have one, selling from groceries to sundries and even medicines. We stopped at Shoemart and started our shopping.

Most of the international barnd are here, but they do have their own house brand. For groceries, beside the usual sizes. I can see was small packet of soya sauce and oil. My FB explained to me that most of the local are not well off. Hence it is not wise for them to buy a 1 ltr of soya sauce and keep at home. They prefer to buy what they want and as when they want it. A lot of commodities come in small sizes packet too. Shampoo , detergent, washing power etc.

The biggest denominate notes they have is One Thousand Peso. This is to make it easy for them to use, as they do not have changes for bigger note. So if I have 100K peso, I will be carrying 100 sheets of 1000 peso notes with me.

There are a lot of varieties to choose. Some I don’t even know what they are. My FB say buy whatever I like and she will cook for me to eat. That is a good ideas. I grab whatever I like to eat, from canned food to frozen food. I ask her what should I buy for her family to eat and she just smiled and say anything. She is so kind. I brought her some basic groceries - like a big sack of rice , coffee powder for her father , eggs etc. After paying at the casher, the shop assitant will packed all into cartons box and load them on the top of the side car. Next is lunch time, I ask my FB to recommend what is nice to eat.

FB : You want to try fast food?

I look around and I can see . MacDonald, Jolly Bee, Green Rich and Chow King. I don't come all the way here for MacDonald. Jolly Bee was somehow same like MacDonald. GreenRich is all about pizza. Guess I left only Chow King. Chow King = 超群 in chinese. It was own by a Taiwanese company. Fast food in Chinese style. They have branches in Saudi, Indonesia and other SEA country. I stood in front of the counter and was stunned. All Chinese foods, range from noodles, meat bun, rice, spring roll, fried wanton, siew mai…. I order a set for 4 people, and process to tables waiting for our order. The service crew come with our order and I got a shock…..

Brothers and Sisters, any issues for you all to eat in this neat rojak style?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 21-05-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
simble01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, do you try the Halo Halo? Looking for your next update.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Most of the international barnd are here, but they do have their own house brand. For groceries, beside the usual sizes. I can see was small packet of soya sauce and oil. My FB explained to me that most of the local are not well off. Hence it is not wise for them to buy a 1ltr of soya sauce and keep at home. They prefer to buy what they want and as when they want it. A lot of commodities come in small sizes packet too. Shampoo , detergent, washing power etc.

T That is a good ideas. I grab whatever I like to eat, from canned food to frozen food. I ask her what should I buy for her family to eat and she just smiled and say anything. She is so kind. I brought her some basic groceries - like a big sack of rice , coffee powder for her father , eggs etc. After paying at the casher, the shop assitant will packed all into cartons box and load them on the top of the side car. Next is lunch time, I ask my FB to recommend what is nice to eat.
e?
so nice to go grocery shopping with her like a family .. I like the concept of smaller version especially for foodstuff .. because it's a waste to throw away things that's past the expiry date, seem like a lot of countries are going plastic free unlike SG who use plastic like nobody business.

I have no issues to eat rojak food but their food doesnt seem very attractive
Old 21-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simble01 View Post
Hi TS, do you try the Halo Halo? Looking for your next update.
Yes bro, next update will be this. This is something worth dying for man

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice Writing Bro! Good if can provide the scenery pictures as well! I am acutally more interested in the scenery and farm feel rather than the juicy part

Waiting for the next installment!
Old 21-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Nice Writing Bro! Good if can provide the scenery pictures as well! I am acutally more interested in the scenery and farm feel rather than the juicy part

Waiting for the next installment!
me too, i like reading about the trip too ...

Bro Starbuck, can i try writing on my holiday trip too but there's no kinky or juicy stories to share ..
Old 21-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
me too, i like reading about the trip too ...

Bro Starbuck, can i try writing on my holiday trip too but there's no kinky or juicy stories to share ..
You are most welcome to write and I will surely give 120% support.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
You are most welcome to write and I will surely give 120% support.
write on your thread too can
Old 21-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
write on your thread too can
Sure, welcome to share

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Auer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good writing and please keep it up. Looking forward to the other segments soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1