The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this Sasa before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-sasa/

Her looks quite gum me but I look at the services includ BJ but at $100 sounds a bit too good to be true?
Old 17-01-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=smittenbyml;19648854]Bro, went to visit her. Green light, safe to go

FR http://https://sglonelyguy.org/sha-sha-massage/
Agreed green light
Looks: not as youthful (but see below) as pic but authentic , 7.5/10
Boobs: C , nipple colour is close to pink and really SYT - 9/10
Sensual: Vanilla service, but her moans earn her a role in a sexy movie - 7.5/10
GFE: put you at ease almost with the first couple of conversation, speak direct from her heart. -9/10
RTM yes , new location after today
Old 17-01-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With a few of my regulars rtc-ing for CNY, I reckon it's perfect opportunity to go try some new cai.

This Xiao Xiao looks interesting...
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiao-xiao/

So too does this shuang shuang, though her pictures smack of FL...
https://sglonelyguy.org/shuang-shuang-massage/

Dont think Shuang Shuang is a FL, but she reminds me of an lite LuLu (rtc). Massage decent, SN, GFE high, attitude nice. Looks maybe -20% from pics. Havent decided whether to RTM
Old 17-01-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Emma didn't reply my message so couldn't fulfil my short hair fantasy. Anw had a long day at work, was looking for a good massage and went to Bei Bei. I've been quite apprehensive about her, but thought I'd just give it a try since there have been some good reviews.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: I feel she looks exactly like the photos, maybe better looking in person. Looks beautiful without makeup on, a natural beauty. I really like the way she smiles, can melt anyone's heart. And I don't think she needs to change her photos on her web ba..

Massage: Wanted to just enjoy the massage without having to talk much, freaking tiring day, so I just let her do her work. Almost fell asleep during the massage, really very soothing. Good strength too.

Body: Her boobs just wow.

Sensual: Not her forte and playability low like what's been mentioned. Not necessarily a bad thing though.

Gfe: After sensual we chatted for a while, tcss a bit, her beautiful smile made my heart flutter and her sweet voice was so pleasing to the ears. One thing I like is that she wasn't rushing me to get washed up and leave the place, but rather spent time talking to a stupid introvert who has nothing much to say..

Overall: Beyond her looks and boobs, BB's massage was really soothing with great strength, and it was a really good session. Those looking for similar good massage need look no further than her housemate.

RTM: RTMable and can see why she's so highly rated. But unlikely due to personal reasons.

Last edited by 22ginger; 17-01-2020 at 10:34 AM.
Old 17-01-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Anyone tried this Sasa before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-sasa/

Her looks quite gum me but I look at the services includ BJ but at $100 sounds a bit too good to be true?
Asked before and whoizzit bro responded with this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She been here quite some time bro.
Move from Mps to Mps. Now not sure where she at.
Looks ok, man made boobs though.
Old 17-01-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

A warning to all bros

https://sglonelyguy.org/wendy-massage/

Booked the above ML and was accepted by her. However, upon reaching the place, she swapped herself with one of her roommates - citing that her customer for the previous slot was late for more than 30 mins and she had to wait for him.

Instead of being honest with me during the booking process, she told me to come to her place at the stipulated timing (+10min, nothing unusual as the previous customer may be a little bit late and she needs time for him to clean up) and "double booked" me and the customer who was late, with the intention of introducing business to her roommate.

She had the idea to scam me all along as she already accepted another booking in the next slot (+45min) and had no intention to even serve me but to introduce business to her roommate.

For bros who are trying to book her, she will promise you anything and even say that she is willing to wait for you. Please do not get tricked by this scheming idiot
Old 17-01-2020, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Emma didn't reply my message so couldn't fulfil my short hair fantasy. Anw had a long day at work, was looking for a good massage and went to Bei Bei. I've been quite apprehensive about her, but thought I'd just give it a try since there have been some good reviews.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: I feel she looks exactly like the photos, maybe better looking in person. Looks beautiful without makeup on, a natural beauty. I really like the way she smiles, can melt anyone's heart. And I don't think she needs to change her photos on her web ba..

Massage: Wanted to just enjoy the massage without having to talk much, freaking tiring day, so I just let her do her work. Almost fell asleep during the massage, really very soothing. Good strength too.

Body: Her boobs just wow.

Sensual: Not her forte and playability low like what's been mentioned. Not necessarily a bad thing though.

Gfe: After sensual we chatted for a while, tcss a bit, her beautiful smile made my heart flutter and her sweet voice was so pleasing to the ears. One thing I like is that she wasn't rushing me to get washed up and leave the place, but rather spent time talking to a stupid introvert who has nothing much to say..

Overall: Beyond her looks and boobs, BB's massage was really soothing with great strength, and it was a really good session. Those looking for similar good massage need look no further than her housemate.

Funnily she said she could sense that I was afraid I might bump into MM. I told her I feel bad that my MR affected MM's business (MM texted me about it). I thought my MR was factual and largely a positive one, but some little details made it seem like my whole experience was negative. Far from it! My session with MM was an enjoyable one overall! BB said that MM was affected by it, makes me want to dig a hole and bury my face, and it feels awkward to rtm any of them now T.T..

RTM: RTMable and can see why she's so highly rated. But unlikely due to personal reasons.
I saw your FR for man man previously. But I think u r just stating the fact or what happened when u r there. So nothing to feel bad about la bro. If u feel bad then RTM her again and see got any improvements or not then write another FR again bro.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Dont think Shuang Shuang is a FL, but she reminds me of an lite LuLu (rtc). Massage decent, SN, GFE high, attitude nice. Looks maybe -20% from pics. Havent decided whether to RTM
wahlao, u see shuang video boobs like very nice not sure photoshop?
Old 17-01-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Tried Zhu Li from SLG

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

Location is area G and staying alone in neat apartment
Took the Nuru package- quite decent and reminded Natalie when she had the nuru bed
FN throughout the session and showered together once
Massage - decent and managed to cover most parts of the body

Overall felt satisfied with the money I paid after a long time
which one better in nuru
Old 17-01-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Anybody tried this zu er?
Old 17-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Anybody tried this zu er?
Quite a few FRs on her already bro, some quite recent too. Summary is, some say overall good, some say use hp too much, some say average. I rate her above average in all aspects la, but not great. But 110 with quite sweet face, big natural jugs, full nude and BJ. Just try her once if you interested man.
Old 17-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

RTM Xiao Xiao. It just gets beta with every visit. No, not talking about unlocking anything , is just the increased familiarity leads to very memorable time spent with her. Service never dip and still NEVER touch hp at all during session. Thank goodness I found her 😉

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 17-01-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Yeah tried her once previously upon the recommendation of her ex roomie and thought her overall service was good. Still preferred her roomie though, that’s why never RTM again. Now that her roomie’s gone, think maybe I should RTM Shu Qi again

Thanks for the update!
Who is this shu Qi?
Old 17-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Who is this shu Qi?
https://sglonelyguy.org/shu-qi-massage/

This one, previously named YY
Old 17-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/shu-qi-massage/

This one, previously named YY
So you got visit or not? Or don't want to in case trigger good/bad/very good memories?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1