The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Dream Master

I was born into a rich family and after my dad died and left behind even more money, my mom dotes on me even more. I get everything I want. At the age of 18 I have 2 cars and was getting laid every other night. That night I beat the red light and Lucy didn't make it. She didn't have the seat belt on...

I didn't know when I "woke" up, but I realized I can't move. I can hear people around me talking, I can feel the nurse turning my body to prevent bed sore, I can feel her wiping my body, keeping me clean. It was driving me crazy. I was frantically trying to let people know I am "awake". The equipment measured my heart rate going up when I got so mad, feeling trapped in my own body. the doctors thought I was going to wake up but I didn't. I got used to it eventually.

Annie was her name, I heard the doctor calling her that. She... was the naughty one. It started when she help clean my body. "Oh mine... you got a reaaaallly big one!" She exclaimed the first time she saw my cock. I heard that. Since my mom got a huge inheritance from my dad plus insurance pay out, money was not an issue. I had a private room and Annie was dedicated to take care of me.

She wipe down my body and resumed her attention to my dick. I can feel her small hand wrapped around my shaft, barely covering the whole circumference. "Oh my god... so thick... and long...", she murmurs. I was hoping for more but she stopped when the doctor came in.

"Big cock huh?" Doctor Tan said.

"Ya... bigger than yours", I heard Annie replied.

"Ouch. Noted. Tonight I am going to punish you hard", the doctor said.

"Tonight cannot, my husband already back from his trip", Annie said.

"Well if that's the case...", I heard the door got locked.

"Make it quick... we don't have a lot of time...", Annie perch herself over my bed and pull up her skirt.

Doctor Tan went behind her and dropped his pants. Soon Annie was moaning softly and the bed creeks with each bump. I got hard. Annie saw it and stopped Doctor Tan. "Wait!", she checked on me, staring at my face. "Jason?" Doctor Tan saw that I was hard too. The doctor checked my pupils and confirmed I was not awake. "Fucking weird, he got a hard on but still in a coma??"

"Well if that's the case... Are you going to fuck me or not?" Annie asked seductively, shaking her sexy ass.

"My pleasure!", the good doctor plunge his cock back into Annie and I felt Annie grabbed my cock again.

"Suck it baby... Help him wake up", the doctor chuckled.

The familiar sensation of mouth on dick again. It sucks to be trapped in my own body but at least I still get a blowjob. Annie was groaning with my dick in her mouth as the doctor ram her from behind. "Yeah baby... harder baby.. faster..."

Doctor Tan was already cumming inside Annie before she can have her orgasm. It was usually the case. She sleep with him for the money and get better sex elsewhere.

"Oh baby...yes I am cumming... cum inside me baby..." Annie proceed to fake it again.

After he was done Annie asked him to leave first and she will need some cleaning up in the attached bathroom. As soon as he left she quietly locked the door again. She walks back to me and I felt she held my cock again, stroking it, bringing it to full hardness again. "That's it baby... be hard... for me... your cock is all mine now..."

I felt she straddled me and the warmness of pussy enveloped by cock. I was "moaning" too but my expression was as good as dead. She rocked my cock like an expert and I can feel her well lubricated pussy swallowing my big cock without problem. "Oh fuck... this is fucking good... Oh fuck... love your big cock Jason... I love how your big cock stretching me up...". Annie never had such a big cock before and the experience was exhilarating. She was wishing Jason not to wake up so she can enjoy that cock as long as she want.

To be cuntinue...
Old 28-01-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dream Master

up u my 19L of sperm
Old 28-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 28-01-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. .love this story in a medical setting of a hosp....so cockciting... this nurse Annie is one of those few notti n horny hotwives... wat a cocksucker n cockrider she is ....cant wait to read the next instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-01-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 28-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start, please continue TS
Old 29-01-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Annie never had such a big cock before and the experience was exhilarating. She was wishing Jason not to wake up so she can enjoy that cock as long as she want.

Annie rock that big cock like a pro should be and soon Jason felt his climax approaching fast. The moment he shoot his sperm into Annie he blackout. He lost his conscious mind again. Moments later he "woke up" but found himself in his bed at home. WTF? He sat up and saw himself wearing his usual boxer and singlet. Eh? What's happening? I should be in a coma at the hospital. He looked around his room. It was exactly how he remembered it. Am I... dreaming?

He stood up and walked out of his room. It was day time and he walked to the living room. Same setting, same as it should be. If this is a dream, might as well have fun with it since it's real as fuck. He walked to his mom's room and walked through the door without opening it. He was shocked to see his mom Grace naked with her back to him, standing in front of her closet trying on her clothes. Sorry mom! Didn't mean to interrupt! Wait! You are dreaming dude!

His heart began to beat faster. He walked towards mom and stood in front of her, checking her out. He waved his hands in front of her and she got no reaction. Cool. Oh fuck... mom kept her body in great shape... The breasts, at least a C cup from what he can tell. He reached out and touched it. His hand just penetrated her body. Oh c'mon! He tried again. Same result. Mom was now putting on a pink color panties and bra and putting on a purple dress. Before he could tried anything else he blackout again. When he "woke" up in hospital he heard his mom talking to Annie.

"Miss Annie, I will take over from here. It's the least I can do for my son now", Grace said.

"Of cos Mrs. Lam. Jason's condition has improved greatly... I think miracle will happen soon and he will wake up from his coma", Annie said.

"I certain hope you are right. It has been 6 months already... look how much weight my boy lost..", mom said.

I lost weight? Oh yeah. I guess it make sense. Surviving on drips and meds don't exactly help me put on weight. But what do mom meant by taking over from here? I heard Annie left and closed the door and then the sound of the door locking. Mom walked backed towards me and I felt a warm towel on my chest. Wait! Mom is wiping me down instead of Annie now? Oh god I am naked now? In front of mom?

I felt her cleaning my upper body, my thigh and legs and finally I felt her wiping my cock. At first it was the towel, then I felt her bare hand holding my cock and slowly stroking it. Fuck... I immediately got a hard on. Grace was surprised and hesitant to call the doctor. Is my son really waking up? Grace has done this routine for many times but Jason's cock was always flaccid. Today it was raging like a bull at her touch!

"Jason, can you hear mom? Jason!" Grace looked hard at Jason's face. No reaction at all. But she can see the heart rate was increasing.

She pressed the button to summon Annie. Soon Annie was back to the room.

"Mrs. Lam is everything ok?" Annie asked, appearing concerned and she looked at Jason and saw the hard on.

"Annie, is this normal?" Grace pointed at Jason's cock.

"Oh. 2 days ago Jason started to have... uh... erection when I was cleaning him. I told the doctor about it. They ran some tests and Jason's stats was all normal, we couldn't explain it either".

"Maybe... Mrs. Lam, don't quote me ya, maybe if Jason has stronger stimulation... you know.. this part is the only thing that has a reaction now. I think with enough stimulation he might woke up?" Annie quipped. "Oh nevermind, look what nonsense am I talking. You want me to take over Mrs. Lam?"

"No it's fine. I will do it. Almost done", I heard mom said.

"Ok than, anything just press the button ya", Annie smile in a mysterious way and left the room.

Grace look at Jason and her hand held Jason's cock again. More stimulation? Mom will do anything son, anything to help you wake up. She stroked that cock again and soon it was an angry bird. She had cleaned Jason numerous time but it was the first time she saw it in full battle ready state. Oh dear... where did you get this cock son? You dad is not even half your size... Grace thought. Stop it Grace. You do not think of your son like that. Her angel side cautioned her in her head. Jason might wake up with enough stimulation, the nurse said that, her evil side suggested.

"Oh son, you like mom touch your cock like that son?" Grace said softly. Beep beep beep, the heart monitor responded with increased heart rate.

It does works. Grace stroke faster, gripping that cock harder and adding some pressure to it. Oh mom yes.. that felt good. I wish I could see what mom was doing instead of just feeling and hearing her voice. Well miracle does happen, with that thought I can see now. Mom was holding my cock with both hands. I saw myself laying on the bed. It was like a 360 camera view, I can see everything clearly within the room, but further than the room things became a blur.

To be cuntinue...
Old 29-01-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
checkingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very shiok, please cuntinue soon
Old 29-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 29-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for updates
Old 29-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro..
Old 29-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 29-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good ! now I can camp here for more story...

Last edited by ml1138; 29-01-2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old 29-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mingnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, support and camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1