The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 29-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Saw this indian butty lady at my workplace crossing the road. Her bag kept brushing her dress and eventually, revealed her beige panty. Her butt cheeks was the bomb. Feel like grabbing and fucking her cowgirl.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s happened in first day of CNY at my parent house, my pretty and late 20s cousin daughter lifted up my cousin blouse and I saw her panty in full and also her camel toe.... she saw it and was shy about it. Her hubby didn’t know as he was busying watch TV show. Envy her hubby to have such a pretty wife.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I went to my junior FT colleague condo for small gathering session. She went for a swim before that and when I reached she was just done with her swim. Her nipples were protruding through her swimming top the whole time I'm with her. After she changed into her sports bra, I could still see her nipples poking out.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
checkingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I went to my junior FT colleague condo for small gathering session. She went for a swim before that and when I reached she was just done with her swim. Her nipples were protruding through her swimming top the whole time I'm with her. After she changed into her sports bra, I could still see her nipples poking out.
Very nice! Some girls are not bothered about showing nipples through their swimsuit
Old 29-01-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

niceeee broooo

She was 1 feet away. About a B? She's in her 40s liao. Still very milf.[/QUOTE]
Old 29-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sports bra? Was she shirtless and only in her sports bra?
Old 30-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Sports bra? Was she shirtless and only in her sports bra?
She put on a very baggy and loose singlet. Anyway not the first time she wore her swimsuit or sports bra around me so she was probably ok with it.
Old 30-01-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Went for family gathering. Cousin's wife wore a lose top. Saw into her blouse as she bent down to get food. Nice downblouse. Another Cousin quite busty. She wore a black tube inside a loose top. Saw her C cup cleavage a couple of times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingnian168 View Post
During visiting yesterday, a mid 20s SYT bent a little and showed her cleavage. Pity her bra not the loose type, cannot see nips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
Also managed to peep into the downblouse of my cousin who is wearing a loose top, juicy B cup boobs with black bra but pity can’t see any nips.. but still managed to make me hard haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Managed to see SYT cousin's zaogeng. She wore red top the chest opening quite easy to zg then sit on the floor keep lean forward and talk, my eyes keep looking at her face to maintain eyecontact but secretly looking at her A cup cleavage and her white bra, pity her bra perfect fit if not can see her nipples
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Went to my wife’s relatives house. Saw their young SYT daughter’s skirt see through when the sunlight passes through. Saw her panties shape and smooth legs. Sibei steam. Cheap thrills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
During one of CNY days, me and my gf went to friends house for visiting and the girls were playing mahjong while the guys played poker. During the break, I went over to see how my gf was doing at her mahjong.

I was standing beside my gf watching her play and also looked at her friend's tiles who is beside her. Suddenly I noticed her friend's top is loose and can see her downblouse. Especially when she takes or throws her tiles, the gap becomes bigger. Super steam. Can see her bra and part of her boobs. B cup but her bra looks too big. There is a small gap between the bra and her boobs. Was trying to see if can catch a glimpse of her nipples but at the same time trying not to be obvious as the other girls might notice.

Finally caught glimpse of her areola and part of her nipple when she bend forward. Not the full nipple but was good enough. Btw she is in her 20s and quite pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
It’s happened in first day of CNY at my parent house, my pretty and late 20s cousin daughter lifted up my cousin blouse and I saw her panty in full and also her camel toe.... she saw it and was shy about it. Her hubby didn’t know as he was busying watch TV show. Envy her hubby to have such a pretty wife.
Quote:
HUAT AH!!!!!!

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 31-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was cooling down after a workout when I saw a lady in her 20s cooling down also. She's a bit plump, wearing a rashguard and a sports bra, C or D cup. Think she sweat too much, can see her right pokie. 10 cents.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
BiffTannen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkingup View Post
Very nice! Some girls are not bothered about showing nipples through their swimsuit
You are very right on this
Old 31-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Jus nw i was at pioneer station coming home after work around 6+.... Saw this AMDL damn chio, and she purposely wear those clothes that can see her side boobs...

It was around C cup.... I had a good 4-5sec stare at her jus now before walking past her....

The clothes she's wearing looks something like this....

likely angmo fr NTU? they usually dressed like tht to go sch.. like its a norm to them.. no big deal..
Old 31-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Alsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
likely angmo fr NTU?
This is kim kardashian la bro
Old 31-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsat View Post
This is kim kardashian la bro
yes i knw.. i stay there so i knw abt e AMDLs there.. usually students..

n yes of cos i knw who is e bitch in tht pic..
Old 31-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
McCannOppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
HUAT AH!!!!!!
Hope you HUAT too bro
Old 31-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Southwinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkingup View Post
True, very natural for them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1