The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Freexd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for T003 Layla

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=742692

Managed to catch her before she fly back today.

Looks: 8/10 slightly tanned than photo
Body: 8/10 soft boobs, good to grab
FJ: 9/10 accommodate various positions
GFE: 10/10 BBBJ was great, offered to cut my fingernails and gave massage too. Service good even though she still felt tired
Old 21-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
tellerteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie Silk Stockings
Actually its my RTF with her, had her on her first tour but didnt managed to get a RTF slot. Surprisingly when she met me at the door, she remembered me lol, I must have done something good

OKT: 9/10 As always short and sharp.
Jessie's looks: 9/10. She seems to have become prettier.
Her body: 8/10. Ample butt, no difference from before.
Her boobs: 9/10 big and natural, I missed them so much
Her frenching: 9/10 frequent and strong tongue like before.
Her pussy: 8/10 still tight and still good to eat and finger.
Her blowjob: 9/10 strong suction and good eye contact. She didnt let her standard dip.
Fuck job: 9/10 Doggy remains the best because of her nice ample ass.
CIM: didnt try.
GFE: 8/10 Bubbly character. happy go lucky. dont feel commercial. She has some experience now so it puts her in good stead.
RTF: Not going to make the same mistake of not RTF this young gem. Not to be missed, she is a sure thing.

PS: For those who thinks my FR is fake, please dont follow or believe. To you I am fake, to me you are probably fake too! Stop the childish zaps, it gains you nothing and does not hurt me one bit.
Old 21-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Anna from Silk Stockings.

Cut to the chase, Anna is a must try.

Looks: 9/10 Strong resemblance to photos and relatively fair for a siam bu. If her photos are to your taste then no need to wait liao.

Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth, very well maintained. One of the few with excess baggage ladies I up.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural, size wise just about right. She got turn on after some hungry aggressive groping and sucking from me.

French: 9/10 Stuck out my tongue and told her to work on it. Gaolat with her efforts.

BBBJ: 8/10 A bit more suction she will be considered top class. Credit to her for giving me a extended blowjob, I felt lazy like fuck today and just needed a skilled lady to suck and pamper my penis and testicles. She did her job.

FJ: 9/10 Made her work extra hard by letting her ride throughout till she collapsed after squeezing my shots out. Her body looks awesome when she rode me. Her attitude is amazing, never gives up. Didnt try CIM, too lazy for that though I am not even sure if she allows.

GFE: 9/10 Sayang me like her real boyfriend. She is bubbly and witty I like it. She is all out to entertain, I was the dead fish today.

Thanks Bro Silk for the arrangement, wait till I am up to it then will come back to give Anna my best shot
Old 21-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackMint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Julia

Stable: TRL
Arena: Central to west
Okt: professional and friendly.

Looks: 8/10 - Quite a sexy looking lady.
boobs: 10/10 - Natural pair, Not very big but still decent.
Shower: 8/10 - Very playful girl during shower
BBBJ: 9/10 - Slow and good, Ar included.
French: 8/10 - Yes, a little bit, not a fan.
Painting: 9/10, No smell, quite wet!
Fuck: She's very into this, very enjoyable experience for me. Willing to try position and is very into the play.
GFE: Quite good, gives full attention, no playing phones or any other forms of distraction.

A very good overall experience with Julia. She is very nice and proactive girl.
worth every penny.
Old 21-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmi4k View Post
Plead for almose a month to ask for a bonk
Nowadays Customer is not always right
What u mean customer not always right? Just curious.
U waited a month to be able to book her?
Old 21-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhornypanda View Post
Wah sian la, booked Mabel for 1230pm, reached liao, 20mins later OKT say the girls left the location urgently, nobody respond. ARGHHH
I would totally be relieved if this is security related
Old 21-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 5
FWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to behold

Late fr for Nan from http://www.emmanuelleshop.com/

Had her on 19 Sep 2019

Look wise- Kinda of pretty,
Body- Not fat
Height-short 1.55cm
Her service is good.
Catlick forcus more ball licking, nipple licking.
BBBJ -One of the few good one I can say that.
Fj- Good, Man on top most of the time, ended with me standing behind her.
Heard she is leaving on 22 Sep.

Thanks, Operator for recommendation.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
35 is not old la. I am much older!
Yes, the Great Bonks FRs are a useful resource to navigate the Domes.
Like you, PC69 never replied me either!
So it depends on luck!
Update: PC69 contacted me!
Good service recovery technique.
Will try his stable next week!
Old 21-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Furiousdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

0030 Hrs
East near Central

Jenna
RL

Had this cute syt last night for late night supper. Very nice young body. Very cute and fun loving attitude. She is a little on the tan side. Communication in english is not good. need a little translate even with my little thai language skills.

She is a legit syt, so i did not expect much exceptional performance from her. Bonking her is fun and gfe is high. She is a little like those thai uni girl you would try to pick up at clubs.
Engagement personality, outgoing. She even took a picture with the taxi driver who picked her up from the airport.
If only i can speak better thai, The gfe will be much higher.

Bbbj is quite decent from her. told her what i like and she just try and do it the way i like it to be. Sex she was a little shy on moaning at first, but one the mood is on, She just let it all out. Cim her 1st shot. and COF 2nd shot.

Overall like she is an outgoing but shy at times. very well mannered and nice girl too. So you will somehow feel dominant over her. Love the session. very sure some bros here will attempt to kc her.

Last edited by Furiousdicky; 24-09-2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chaotabread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tangmo Galaxy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=743813

Rtf
Pretty girl, long hair, smells super good
Enjoyed dfk, painting she's clean shaven, fj with soft moans
Same as previous with more gfe this time round, cuddles and kisses

Overall very good session for just $120
Old 21-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Sea n Wave fr Titaniumbabes,

Knn hit by Sea n Wave....but fear not...cos Neptune is here to insert his trident into their pussies....

Looks: Great looking milfs... Sea looks wilder, while Wave looks more demure...
Body: Sea is taller and more curvy, while Wave is smaller size, slim and petite...
Boobs: Don't get drown in Sea's boobs... Wave is natural...
Butts: Sea's butt is meaty and great for doggy... Wave's butt is slim and tight... also great for doggy...
BBBJ: It's a frenzy trying to tussle with these 2.... they tried to conquer me by taking turns to blow me and attack my A-hole, trying to get me to succumb to their attacks...
Painting & finger: But no way they are going to conquer Neptune... I singled out Wave and gave her the lick of her life... while inserting 1 finger into her pussy and 1 in her A-hole... she moan and squirm in ecstasy , and finally succumb to multiple orgasms...
FJ: After settling Wave, I turned to Sea.... I sneaked up behind her, and forced her to bend forward admit and defeat... she refused and I had no choice but to reveal my trident and force it into her pussy... I ram it hard and fast using her butt to cushion my waves of attack... each ram it's like the wave smashing against the seawall...

RTF: It's a hard battle... think I m gonna need a break...

Old 21-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Nice one bro! Being camping for your F1 Sea & Wave Bonk Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Old 21-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Good one, Bro
I wonder do these gals do CIM??Love to try them out for my double CIM.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 21-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!

Heard from my friend she's good during her previous tour. Any bros who booked her before can share their experience please? Appreciate it, thanks in advance.
Old 21-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Mark760692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Update: PC69 contacted me!
Good service recovery technique.
Will try his stable next week!
Congrats!!👏🏻👏🏻 I also contacted this stable wanna hit on Nora again but time not suitable, actually yesterday already inform him to reserve slot for me today but no reply and then today no slot..unlucky!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1