The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Michelle SS, yesterday 8/10. She is pretty, a very tall girl and her looks grows on you.
She did not play with her handphone, that is a plus point, set her alarm to last 10 minutes. That is fair to the next guy.
She is slightly fair, not the Thai tan, has beautiful small breast, lovely. I told her I like natural ones. She does not speak French, which I understand. She kept her hair, wonderful, got her wet.
Vit M well spent, hope to return.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Date of my bonk 06 Oct 2019 ( Sunday) afternoon.
I like the location for Minnie.

Her figure and looks as accurate as some bro stated earlier with some filter from the studio photos.

Summary for Minnie.
Look- With simple make up. 8.5
Body- Slender, Fit type,
Boobs size - B or C cfm not A cup.
Kissing- She loves it
Painting- She also love it, she trimmed ytd, with a bit of little growing.
CIM- yes, she do. I gave her one shot.
Fj- Many positions, she closed her eyes when she cumed.
Tingtong factor- very high.
English- I used google translator,
Minnie is those wants to sit and enjoy one.
Self starter may not like her.
Rtf- Nope. Too many other choices.

Like to express my thanks to Emmanuelle Operators for taking my booking.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Powerbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Michelle on Sat 5 Oct 2019 from SS.

Here is my humble FR

Looks: 9/10. when opening door that time. wow. she smile and can see those dimple or hers. so beautiful

Figures : not for boobs lover. personally i dun mind so i will give a 7/10.

FJ: 7/10. Can tell she is really new to the line. so guys please be gentle to her.

RTF: prob not.

If u are looking for GFE kind she is up for the task. if looking for fun there is other options out there. OKT have quite a few good choices.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

The rising lust
Jolene
Booking on the 07/10/2019

Look: 9, pretty just like the picture.
Body: 10, Nice yummlicious NATURAL boobs.
Shower: Normal sop, shared toilet, don’t want to be inconsiderate, if not she will be in for more fun.
BBBJ: She knows what to do. In other words DARN GOOD!
Sex: Out there to get you! Drained by her 9696!!

Jolene is overall a great bonk, She does know what to do drain you empty.
Could have more fun in the bathroom but too bad it’s a shared one. So I did not want to be inconsiderate to hold up the use of the bathroom.

That’s all guys.
Btw, for the handsome who zapped me for Nicole’s FR. I feel so sorry that you did not have a good time with her leh. Your remark “Don’t lala me hor” is so hard to understand bro. Nicole now so hard to book that I have to try look for hole somewhere else. If you legit tried her you must be damn unlucky lor. Legit chiongster know who is right when they try it for themselves making it so hard for me to rtf Nicole.
Old 08-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle (Silk Stockings) 08/10/19 2.30pm

It's been a while since my last bonk. Once I saw the picture of Michelle, I asked Bro Silk for a session.

Looks: 9/10 (Like what Bro Silk mentioned she does have the girl next door look. She was smiling when greeting me at the front door.)
Body: 8/10 (She a bit skinny like I used to be. She said she wanted 6 packs. But I told her she need to eat more if not look like skeleton. She have nice ass though. &#128522
Boobs: 7/10 (Like other bros mentioned not for boobs lover. But I don't mind.)
Frenching: Only light kisses. Lucky she's ok with me having facial hair like RDJ. She said if aggressive kissing then she feel ticklish.)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (I've had better but she puts in effort. It was slow and sensual)
GFE: 9/10 (This is her best trait. A fun person to be talking to. She's quite an outdoor person as she likes to travel and trek. Probably why she have that kind of body.)
FJ: 8/10 (Only did cowgirl and missionary. I'm a bit out of practice. Second round managed to catbath her and lick her nipples while looking at her facial expressions.)

Overall: 8/10

Like other bros mentioned she's green but at least she puts in effort. Have already set a date for RTF session. Can't wait to see her smile again. Thanks again Bro Silk!
Old 08-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Milk from loveaffairs

She came highly recommend by the OKT even though not many FRs were available. Doesn’t matter, took the plunge and decided to proceed. Was directed to a familiar hotel near bak ku teh and proceeded up to a huge room.

Looks: 7/10 (she’s pretty but not really my type. Skin smooth and normal Thai Tan)
Body: 9/10 wow! Lovely ass and huge boobs! Asked her if it’s real because it felt soft and she said yes.
French: 8/10 not the hardcore kind but tongue fighting was there
BBBJ: 8/10 sucked until I almost came but she said no cim so I respected her
FJ: moan like a pro, wet like a river. Pumped her for a good 15 mins before I exploded. Did a little boob fuck to start the engine and seeing my dick disappear between her boobs made my dick fiery hot.

To be honest I didn’t come in with high expectations but t’was a great fuck in the end. She’s very smiley and her English is better than a lot of the Thai FLs here. Would I RTF? Maybe but many girls to try this week. But for the price, she’s definitely worth the fuck
Old 08-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

3rd rtf Carolina fe Sexamazon,

Wanted to enjoy that amazing body again before she goes.... dunno is it kanna kc by her or me wanting to kc her...

By now we r quite familiar with each other, so it's like meeting a FB for a great time... Played some Korean love song while making love to improve the ambiance and loving feel further... lol

Wish her all the best! And thank for coming to our shores... will miss her...

Last edited by Thialover; 08-10-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Milk from loveaffairs

She came highly recommend by the OKT even though not many FRs were available. Doesn’t matter, took the plunge and decided to proceed. Was directed to a familiar hotel near bak ku teh and proceeded up to a huge room.
Got MILK in Love Affairs
Old 08-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Milk from loveaffairs

Looks: 7/10 (she’s pretty but not really my type. Skin smooth and normal Thai Tan)
Body: 9/10 wow! Lovely ass and huge boobs! Asked her if it’s real because it felt soft and she said yes.
French: 8/10 not the hardcore kind but tongue fighting was there
BBBJ: 8/10 sucked until I almost came but she said no cim so I respected her
FJ: moan like a pro, wet like a river. Pumped her for a good 15 mins before I exploded. Did a little boob fuck to start the engine and seeing my dick disappear between her boobs made my dick fiery hot.

To be honest I didn’t come in with high expectations but t’was a great fuck in the end. She’s very smiley and her English is better than a lot of the Thai FLs here. Would I RTF? Maybe but many girls to try this week. But for the price, she’s definitely worth the fuck
She just went back 2-3 weeks ago.. so fast come 😬
Old 08-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Got MILK in Love Affairs
Is milk from mansion
Old 08-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Skip chivasangels at all costs.

Waited for one hour
Ask me go up and a fat lady was at the door claiming to be Jamie
Don’t waste ur time.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
3rd rtf Carolina fe Sexamazon,

Wanted to enjoy that amazing body again before she goes.... dunno is it kanna kc by her or me wanting to kc her...

By now we r quite familiar with each other, so it's like meeting a FB for a great time... Played some Korean love song while making love to improve the ambiance and loving feel further... lol

Wish her all the best! And thank for coming to our shores... will miss her...

Nice boobs..
Old 08-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=747441

Took bami this morning at 9 30am due to work need to rush to office n requested from bro galaxy

Looks 9/10 pretty lady same like those models club

Body 9/10 nice curves n I like her ass

Pussy 8.5/10 wet n tide when play with it

French 9/10 can really French alot same gf feeling n whe. U activate her horniness button.. Wow.. She More wild

BBBJ 8.5/10 nice licking of my shaft n can deep throat too(finish in cim)

FJ 9/10 any position u want she can.. And I like most is doggy her and smack her as once in a awhile.. Lol.. Her moan is stero type.. Horny type of gal..

Overal.. Good experience n good service lady.. Bros Pls take good care of this gem
Gonna try her real soon
Old 08-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I did another CIM x 1 mission with this Minnie

Due to Bersama Exercise.

I have about 2 hr break before next flight.

Please refer to my previous fr on Minnie
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=53479

Minnie was happy to see me
Gave me a big hug.
We did a quick wash up before we proceed for my deep BBBJ and CIM.

Before I unload one belt of HEI rounds into her mouth

and She did a good superb suction of my last drop of HEI round.( NOt a single Bullet wasted)

Grab her B cup firmly while she finished her job .

Washed up , and Made it to base in time.

GFE : 8.5/10 ( Minnie understand simple english

Overall : 84~86 /100 ( as same before)

Damage : As stated +Tips+ 2 Taxi fare

Mission completed with 1 x CIM : 100% Satisfactory

RTF –100% Yes for Me as I need Minnie 's DT BBBJ and CIM ( Vacuum type) for my next CIM mission

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 08-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Michelle (SS)

Looks: 8/10 demure looks abit gnd. Not those sultry cfm
Boobs: 7/10 abit too small for my liking even tho its natural, some bros maybe fine with it tho.
Bbbj: 6/10 she needs quite abit of improvements la rly. Which quite a few bros mentioned of her 'not that outstanding' bbbj skills too.
Fj: 8/10 i would say normal only nth fascinating except that its true she's tight. She is accomodating to all positions. But she needs a lot of KY during fj due to size of dick and if big dick she cant ride. Dont rly like so much KY personally.
Massage: nil nv try
Gfe: very high i would say, from the time you step into room until go out she is like a gf.
Comms: no problem as i speak thai but if not her english still passable la. She can hold up the chat quite well.

Rtf: maybe see got what other fishes first. Saw Sugar in living room wrap with a towel(so tempted to pull it down omg, she still walk close to me & chat a lil), her photos are quite accurate and i like her petite body with a cfm look. Chiongster would know she's been on our shore before but i rly forgotten which stable previously. Will try Sugar soon definitely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1