The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 5
ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Just joined and saw this thread so I would like to contribute!

1) Got fingered and gave a blowjob at the backseats of cathay cinema. (North side)

2) Countless shopping malls handicapped toilets

3) Car sex? Countless of times! Especially handjob/blowjob the guy while he's driving. Next to buses while on the road, even more thrilling. Love it when I know people are looking/watching.

4) HDB staircases. Got caught a few times.

5) HDB Multi-Storey Carparks.

6) One of the dark spots of Republic Poly.

7) Got anal fucked in one of the secluded bushes during midnight at Gardens by the bay. Hate the mosquitoes. (Near the spice garden part)

8) The pool at Ritz Carlton during the night.

9) Jurong East swimming complex and water park, at the jacuzzi under the water slides and the handicapped toilet.

10) The roof top of Bugis Hotel 81 (the one where the rooms have the outdoor shower), kinda competed with the lady in one of the rooms to see who moan the loudest/sluttiest. LOL

11) "Silent" fuck in the National Library, sorry to those who were buried in the books studying.

12) Rough sex in one of the staircases that was somehow opened during the night of the Asian Civilisations Museum.

13) At one of the staircases of the Randezvous Hotel, he came in my mouth.

14) Inside the office with the view of the river at the HSBC building, on top of his colleague's desk, yoga ball etc. Got fucked roughly in the ass, bleed and stained the colleague's desk with blood.

15) At the park of some resevoirs.

16) Inside the changing room of this swimwear store in marina Square, sorry to the sale girl who kept asking if the bikini was okay.

17) Blowjob and anal sex in Changi Airport's handicapped toilets.

18) During the flight to Tokyo, we fucked in the seats (business class). Mile High Club?

19) The shower room in Narita Airport.

20) Got fucked from the back on top of an overhead bridge (can't remember if it's Tokyo or Osaka)

21) Blowjob and sex in the ferris wheel car at Tokyo Dome City.

22) Fucked standing up at one of the corners outside with the cctv of Osaka station

23) At the balcony of an apartment over looking the streets on 8, avenue de Corbera, Paris.

24) Woodlands Waterfront Park, carpark and a small dark carpark that's opposite of the park, but the police car will sometimes park there and stake out. A lot of taxis will go there, cover the windows with newspaper and....

That's as much as I could remember but I'm definitely looking to widen my horizon!
Old 18-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
saigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExxploitMoi View Post

1) Got fingered and gave a blowjob at the backseats of cathay cinema. (North side)

3) Car sex? Countless of times! Especially handjob/blowjob the guy while he's driving. Next to buses while on the road, even more thrilling. Love it when I know people are looking/watching.

7) Got anal fucked in one of the secluded bushes during midnight at Gardens by the bay. Hate the mosquitoes. (Near the spice garden part)

9) Jurong East swimming complex and water park, at the jacuzzi under the water slides and the handicapped toilet.

10) The roof top of Bugis Hotel 81 (the one where the rooms have the outdoor shower), kinda competed with the lady in one of the rooms to see who moan the loudest/sluttiest. LOL

11) "Silent" fuck in the National Library, sorry to those who were buried in the books studying.

12) Rough sex in one of the staircases that was somehow opened during the night of the Asian Civilisations Museum.

14) Inside the office with the view of the river at the HSBC building, on top of his colleague's desk, yoga ball etc. Got fucked roughly in the ass, bleed and stained the colleague's desk with blood.

16) Inside the changing room of this swimwear store in marina Square, sorry to the sale girl who kept asking if the bikini was okay.

18) During the flight to Tokyo, we fucked in the seats (business class). Mile High Club?

20) Got fucked from the back on top of an overhead bridge (can't remember if it's Tokyo or Osaka)

22) Fucked standing up at one of the corners outside with the cctv of Osaka station

23) At the balcony of an apartment over looking the streets on 8, avenue de Corbera, Paris.

24) Woodlands Waterfront Park, carpark and a small dark carpark that's opposite of the park, but the police car will sometimes park there and stake out. A lot of taxis will go there, cover the windows with newspaper and....

That's as much as I could remember but I'm definitely looking to widen my horizon!
Thats a fucking long list...LOL

Old 18-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
who say too far also not very clear ? go check out the latest phones. somemore you do in broad day light...if night still ok.

of course if you have the intention to show...then no need check if the coast is clear or not lah....got people see also can do. just make sure it's not uploaded into sammyboyforum
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-01-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud of

Pandan reservoir carpark,
Mount Fraser Carpark half way down after the cafe,
Airport toilet,
Sentosa Toilet at Tanjong beach,
Multiple spots in east coast park,
Chinese garden carpark,
Multiple offices i worked in, will come in late night and do it on my colleagues desk and pantry. Once i misfire and shot my cum over a colleagues chair's headrest and it will super difficult to clean off.
Sneaked into a school and did it in the canteen,
GF gave me bj when driving,
Cinemas. I remember doing it once in the afternoon at shaw along beach road when there were not many people,
Went on a holiday with a gf and her grandma once.. shared room but she was super horny after a day of teasing... did it as quietly as possible under the blankets when her grandma was sleeping in the other bed... i was super stressed but excited and came super fast. gf was not satisfied and i insisted i eat her till she cums... too stressful siol....
Once in the man's toilet in the old zouk when fb and me were both drunk af... we started eating each other's face out in phuture and progressed to make out heavily. I just dragged her into the super crowded toilet and found a cubicle and we started banging... looking back it was pretty digusting as the floor was wet and dirty and there was puke on the floor in the next cubicle but we were too drunk and horny to care... someone started banging on the door and kept asking us to get out... didnt manage to finish as i was too drunk to cum and we just walked out sheepishly after 10mins...

Youth is wasted on the young... but its through the wasted youth that we learn... haha

i had a pretty wild youth...
Old 18-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ExxploitMoi;19655512]Just joined and saw this thread so I would like to contribute!

WOW!!! Adventurous sister you are. upped you
Old 18-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Legazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done sis ExxploitMoi!!
Old 19-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow! That's quite an exploit! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more from you.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

May I have some public fun with you sis exxploitmoi 😂
Old 19-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
bathaimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis ExxploitMoi, very adventurous!
Old 19-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Michael01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mai I know you?
Old 19-01-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's a lot to mention, must be one hell of a sex queen! Expand ur horizon huh, any don't?
Old 20-01-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!ExxploitMoi is one of the Best!

Don'ts? Is there any specific things? Cause I think I pretty much tried everything? Oh, except for the whole 2 girls 1 cup situation. I really cannot bring myself to do that.
Old 20-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

How did the people react when they caught you?

For the times you had stationary car sex... did the police come about to knock on the door?
Old 20-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Let's see, so far I must be quite lucky as no police men came to knock when we were humping in the car. As for the HDB staircases, we just ran away to hide at different levels and wait till the person left. LOL! Mostly, it's aunties who go: "Tsk tsk tsk" at us and look upon us as if we are a shame to society. It was quite funny actually.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's see, so far I must be quite lucky as no police men came to knock when we were humping in the car. As for the HDB staircases, we just ran away to hide at different levels and wait till the person left. LOL! Mostly, it's aunties who go: "Tsk tsk tsk" at us and look upon us as if we are a shame to society. It was quite funny actually.
Yalor...they r such busy bodies n kaypohs.....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1