The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

nice sharing bro! thanks!
waiting for your next visit there haha
Old 19-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro TS, does it mean that they do actually provide special?

ML: Warm water?
Me: Yes pls.
ML suddenly leaned over to whisper: We don't do such things in the shop.
Me: I know
ML: Next time I arrange for someone else for you?
Me: No, I just want you.
Bro thanks return my appreciation.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Danny01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Just back from a 90 min session with her. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile and say that she guessed it's me making the appointment as it was an unfamiliar number booking her. I asked her for a drink before starting and as we are walking towards the partition, I noticed that the place is not as crowded as my previous visits and she was saying that it's pretty quiet today.

Went in, she brought a pair of shorts for me.
Me: Can bring a larger pair? Too tight
ML: It fits your size, what do you mean by too tight?
I gestured at the leg openings and made a motion of pulling it up. Guessed she knew the I was saying that there's not enough space at the thigh area and she just rolled her eyes, placed the shorts at the bed and left. Lan lan gotto change to this pair. After a while she came in while I was lying face down and started her massage. This time, I noticed that she was very careful to be out of reach of my hands and there's basically zero contact with her legs at all time.

Uninteresting 60 mins so I will skip the details as we just made some small talk.
Me: Can you help me rub my stomach? It's quite bloated.
ML: Ok, flip around.

As I turned, I made a deliberate effort to adjust my little bro under my shorts and she rolled her eyes at me again. Haha, I must be some sick pevert in her mind. She then started to rub my stomach and her skills are quite good. As she's rubbing my stomach in a downwards motion (don't know how to describe it properly, basically form just below the chest area towards the groin there), I started imagining things to make my lil bro wake up and with him awake, there are a couple of accidental brushes by her forearm with my lil bro. She seemed to notice that too, but did not really try to adjust more to avoid these accidental touches.

We started whispering shortly:

Me: Can you go lower?
ML: We are a TCM shop.
Me: I know, but it feels so good and you are so pretty.
ML: Just close your eyes.

I think I have hit a wall and was resigned to just end the session like that when she shifted position to rub the stomach and I realised that her butt is within my reach. I thought to myself: No venture no gain! So I moved my hands not so subtly towards her butt, making sure she noticed my movements. She did, and turned around to glare at me, but still didn't shift. Encouraged by this, I placed my palm gently on her butt and she gave an annoyed look, but allowed my palm to remain.

I started to squeeze and roam a bit to test her reaction, she was just still rubbing my stomach when suddenly she increase the intensity of the rubbing and her whole body start moving more too. In this way, with my hand moving, she's actually rubbing her butt against my hand. Small head start to take over and I started to grope her butt more violently and this time, she didn't object. I peeked at her face and she's actually closing her eyes!

Me: Does it feel good?
ML (suddenly opening her eyes): What?
Me (groping her butt more): Like this
ML giving me the death stare without saying anything.

I then roamed more and tried to go towards her pussy area. She seemed to be hesitating before allowing my palm to rest at that area, but given that she's still wearing jeans I doubt she felt anything too. I gave it a tiny squeeze and she immediately moved away

ML: Don't go overboard
Me: Sorry, can't resist

There was some awkward silence as I'm thinking of my next move, then she told me time is almost up and asked me to sit up to press my shoulder. I did the same thing, hands reaching back to stroke her calfs. This time I got a surprise! She pushed my head backwards a bit and I can feel that my head is lying on her breasts (but her breasts are quite small, but still it's a good feeling!)

We stayed in that position for a while before she told me time is up and asked me to change. I quickly got up and grabbed her hands before she left. She looked at me with a blank expression again, then turned around and wrestle her hands away.

I changed and as I was paying at the counter, she told me exercise more to stretch the muscles. Realising that she's not asking me to return to look for her, I lingered around a bit more and when there's no one near the counter, I approached her.

Me: Next time can I still come and look for you?
ML (looking at me): Sure, just remember to call and book. We can be quite packed sometimes.
Me: OK!

As I turned to leave, she suddenly told me
ML: if you can, come on weekdays afternoon. We have less customers then.
Me: Sure, I will try to arrange

As I'm leaving and typing this now, I'm not sure what she means exactly. Does she mean for me to go on weekdays afternoon since business isn't so good then, or is she hinting that if there's less people around, there's a chance to go further? I can't wait to find out

Planning my trip there next week, depending on my work, may take a half day leave and see if there are any pleasant surprises!
Hi bro. Hope you will have update soon
Old 20-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for new development
Old 21-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 21-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
When u going back for treatment?
Old 21-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
kungfukid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykungfukid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story
Old 22-08-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, hope you are successful in converting her soon
Old 22-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Bro thanks return my appreciation.
Thanks bro, but can't do it again since I did upped your points.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckydick View Post
TS, hope you are successful in converting her soon

Not sure if TS give any tips ?
I always believe and it works that tipping plays a major part , like from HJ without roaming to much much more .....
Old 22-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Not sure if TS give any tips ?
I always believe and it works that tipping plays a major part , like from HJ without roaming to much much more .....
I do give tips, but it's normally more in the form of "keep the change" rather than outright tipping, and so far all the tips given to her is less than $10 per time. Anyway just another update, was planning to go tmr, but tmr is packed with meetings so decided to sneak out today instead. Called and made an appointment for 90 mins with her. As I arrived, she's already waiting at the entrance for me with the same expressionless face. Made some quick greetings and I went in and laid down. We had some small chats as she started working on my back again and this time she initiated "the topic".

ML: So still want to reserve time to flip over?
Me: Yes, stomach very bloated.
ML: Ok, let me work on your back first, do you want to massage your legs too?
Me (thinking how nice if she meant the 3rd leg): Nope, leave more time for the stomach
ML: Ok

Then we continued to make small talk and she still seemed to be very careful to stay out of reach of my hands while rubbing my back. I decided that we are "familiar" enough, so my hand started searching for her legs instead and grabbed onto her calf. Not sure if I'm imagining things, but I head a soft "tsk", guessed she must be thinking this idiot is starting again

After a while, she shifted position to rub my lower back, then surprisingly she shifted position again so that this time, her thighs are touching my elbow. I wasted no time to start grabbing her calf again, making sure to put enough pressure so that she can feel it. She didn't shift position and this went on for a while, while we still continued our chat. After a while more, she asked me to flip over. I looked at the clock and there's 45 mins left.

ML: Stomach again?
Me: Yes
ML: Rub so much, wouldn't it hurt?
Me: Nope, stomach is very bloated so rubbing more may help instead.

She started rubbing on my stomach while staying out of reach again. I made sure to adjust my lil bro under the tower and shorts again. She then looked at me and whispered:
ML: Did you get some "comfort" these past few days?
Me: No, I'm waiting for you

She stayed silent, but obliged when I signalled her to move closer. I was soon roaming her butt and after a while, tried to go under her shirt from the back

ML (whispering): No, I'm sweaty
Me: I don't mind

I started to roam up and she twisted her body a while before giving up as I caress her sweaty back (she's not lying about this). She seemed to visibly froze as my hand is on her bra hook, probably scared I will unhook it. But I didn't and moved away from there, trying to slowly inch towards the front. As I was near the area below her armpit, she pulled back her hands so that her arm is blocking me from making any more progress forward. With my right hand still lingering near there, I turned slightly to face her and my left hand moved towards her breasts. She allowed my left hand to linger on her breasts outside her shirt, but the moment I tried to approach inside her shirt from the neck, she will shift and give me the death stare. We started whispering again

ML: Don't come so often
Me: Why?
ML: The front counter is taking notice. She was asking why you come so often and only request for me
Me: Isn't it normal to have a regular masseuse?
ML: Yes, but you come too often
Me: Is this your way of chasing me away?
ML: You can try other masseuse here, they are all more skilful than me and your lower back really needs a lot of treatment.
Me: No, I'm in no rush to completely solve it, you can help me treat it slowly

Then I tried to push the topic a bit more
Me: Unless you want me to solve it quickly so that we can use it together

ML gave me an empty look until she realises what I'm hinting at, which is that I will need my lower back muscles to thrust into her. Here comes the death stare again

ML: It's not possible, we don't do that here
Me: Can I ask you out on your off day?
ML: No
Me: Can you give me your contact?
ML: No, boss does not allow
Me: It's a weak excuse
ML: No, I will not give you

I continued to caress her sweaty back with my left hand still lingering on her breasts outside her shirt. I gave it some soft squeezes and she "tsk" at me again, but didn't comment. After a while, she pulled my left hand away and signalled for me to lie down properly. I did, but without removing my right hand. As my lil bro is visibly awake now, she looked at it a while and looked at me, and suddenly start to keep stroking my stomach from the chest area down towards the groin. After about 2 or 3 long strokes, I realised she is slowly adjusting her hand position and then, her forearm started to be rubbing against my awaken lil bro gently. It felt really good (maybe because of all the excitement and buildup, and I gave her the look that I am enjoying it (at least I hope that's how I look). She looked at me and continued this way of stroking for a while.

ML: Do you want to rub other places?
Me (pointing to my lil bro): Here
ML: Ok, did you injure your shoulder too?
Me (speechless):....

She proceeded to move away and massage my shoulders. The she bent down to whisper to me

ML: Don't say "here" like that, other pple will hear and imagine things.
Me: Ok, I'm sorry
ML: When we talk, just say where you will like to be treated. My colleagues may tell stories to my boss
Me: Ok will remember that

She continued to massage my shoulders for the last 10 mins while I obediently just laid there without trying to touch her. As time is nearly up, she bent down and whispered again

ML: So obedient, you should always be like this.
Me: Any rewards?

ML smiled and shook her head. Then she asked me to sit up and we did the routine again where she pressed the back of my head on her breasts. After that's done, I turned around to her and tried to hold her head to kiss her. She resisted fiercely and I don't dare to force it. So I let go of her head. She looked at me again with the death glare and I thought this time I may have gone too far. After a few secs, just when I thought things are really bad, she surprised me by taking my right hand and putting it over her breasts (outside the shirt).

ML whispered: This is your reward

I was shocked and before I can recover to squeeze it, she pulled the hand away, smiled naughtily at me and left the room. As I dressed up and walked to the counter to make payment, there's no one else there. She sent me out of the door and we spoke along the corridor outside her shop.

ML: Don't come back so often, once a week is enough.
Me: Ok, I will make an appointment next week then. But can I have your contact?
ML: No
Me: Why not?
ML: I will consider again next time

She gave me a really sweet smile, waved and say see you next week and entered the shop. I'm thinking of pushing the boundary more next week and see if I can get beneath her bra or at least her shirt and move to the front next week
Old 23-08-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wish you a good fortune next week bro👍
Old 23-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

good progress getting there camp here learning

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1