The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Just wondering how many bros here have “ren4 ming4” that your wife will never be sexually active? How to live with it? I find myself very resentful towards her for denying me this basic need. Sigh...
Old 15-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Just wondering how many bros here have “ren4 ming4” that your wife will never be sexually active? How to live with it? I find myself very resentful towards her for denying me this basic need. Sigh...
Empathize with u bro... share the same sentiment as u... any husband in yr situation will feel the same way.. sigh, so many wives still denying their husband's sex .. but wat u mean by "ren4ming4"??? ... will up u with my +16 points later

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-09-2019 at 12:48 PM.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 15
qwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro i totally feel u
Old 15-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Empathize with u bro... share the same sentiment as u... any husband in yr situation will feel the same way.. sigh, so many wives still denying their husband's sex .. but wat u mean by "ren4ming4"??? ... will up u with my +16 points later
Ren4 ming4 in Chinese means to accept that it’s sad fact of your life, and that it’s never gonna change.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many men have been fooled and scammed!

Wedding cake is the best food for less sex. Frequent sex is not guaranteed in marriage, and even in cohabitation, and very often, the sex eventually reduces and is handed out like dog treats. Don't get married.

Here's some good listening and advice for men!

Don't Get Married

The Marriage Racket

Financial Freedom From Women

For those who aren't aware, in western countries, especially Canada, US and Australia, MGTOW is a lifestyle choice that seems to be gaining awareness. It stands for Men Going Their Own Way, but for easier understanding, some call it Men Guarding Their Own Wallets. Men who choose this lifestyle reject marriage, cohabitation, not helping women financially, and avoid having children, because these can legally screw, financially ruin, and psychologically destroy, men when the relationship or marriage ends. The family court often favours women, and men often bear a heavier financial penalty when the marriage ends.

According to Google analytics, among all Asian countries, Singaporeans appear to be the most aware of the MGTOW lifestyle with the most number of searches, ranking around 12th in the world.
https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...te=all&q=mgtow
Old 16-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=maxman;19208520]Many men have been fooled and scammed!

Wedding cake is the best food for less sex. Frequent sex is not guaranteed in marriage, and even in cohabitation, and very often, the sex eventually reduces and is handed out like dog treats. Don't get married.

Don't Get Married

The Marriage Racket

For those who aren't aware, in western countries, especially Canada, US and Australia, MGTOW is a lifestyle choice that seems to be gaining awareness. It stands for Men Going Their Own Way, but for easier understanding, some call it Men Guarding Their Own Wallets. Men who choose this lifestyle reject marriage, cohabitation, not helping women financially, and avoid having children, because these can legally screw, financially ruin, and psychologically destroy, men when the relationship or marriage ends. The family court often favours women, and men often bear a heavier financial penalty when the marriage ends.

According to Google analytics, among all Asian countries, Singaporeans appear to be the most aware of the MGTOW lifestyle with the most number of searches, ranking around 12th in the world.
https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...te=all&q=mgtow[/QUOTE

In that case we need to eat outside to satisfy our urge?
Old 16-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newly married 1st year one night 7 times.
2nd year 3 times.
3rd year 2 time with 1yo baby.
4th year 1 time.
Now at free times only. 😆 Because both need take care of babies.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quote:
Ren4 ming4 in Chinese means to accept that it’s sad fact of your life, and that it’s never gonna change.
Thanks for the explanation n clarification bro ...sorry unable to up your points again as i hv upped you b4

Old 16-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marriage is like a honey trap scam?

Is Marriage Worth It?
(women marry up, tend to look for a better deal, women get cash and prizes in divorce; family law is often unfair to men)

The ROI On Chasing Excellence Versus Chasing Women
(you could make yourself better and richer chasing excellence for yourself)

Brutal Truth About Hypergamy & Social Media
(like a radar, women are often scanning/looking for a better richer man, even on social media, and if the opportunity arises, may cheat and dump you to secure that better richer man)

Don't Chase Women
(you're elevating her status and giving her pussy power over you)

Relationships Do Not Work
(some women love falling in love but after that honeymoon stage dump men because the daily grind has set in)

MGTOWs Have More Money!
(more money and freedom being single)
Old 16-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Many men have been fooled and scammed!

Don't Get Married

The Marriage Racket

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...te=all&q=mgtow
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Marriage is like a honey trap scam?

Is Marriage Worth It?
(women marry up, tend to look for a better deal, women get cash and prizes in divorce; family law is often unfair to men)

The ROI On Chasing Excellence Versus Chasing Women
(you could make yourself better and richer chasing excellence for yourself)

Brutal Truth About Hypergamy & Social Media
(like a radar, women are often scanning/looking for a better richer man, even on social media, and if the opportunity arises, may cheat and dump you to secure that better richer man)

Don't Chase Women
(you're elevating her status and giving her pussy power over you)

Relationships Do Not Work
(some women love falling in love but after that honeymoon stage dump men because the daily grind has set in)

MGTOWs Have More Money!
(more money and freedom being single)
Like tis article posted by bro maxman ...omg !!...so very true, every word written in them about MGTOW...unmarried bros, beware

Old 19-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Me. Resentment yes, lots of that. After that comes acceptance. For me, without sex, there is no longer love. Denying me that was hurtful and affected my ego.

Nowadays it’s just like friends getting along under the same roof. For the sake for the family, these friends stays together. That is how I see it.
When you finally accept it, it’s all about taking care of yourself and your needs.
I just outsource and enjoy myself in the process.if I can get a fb, or find another lover, I will do it without hesitation.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
wah... that friends living under a roof. I absolutely feel you. I jus felt insecured in this relationship without the dates and intimacy. So if i can't get it at home i will have to outsource it. She'd want me to do self development instead of wanting to be intimate and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post
Me. Resentment yes, lots of that. After that comes acceptance. For me, without sex, there is no longer love. Denying me that was hurtful and affected my ego.

Nowadays it’s just like friends getting along under the same roof. For the sake for the family, these friends stays together. That is how I see it.
When you finally accept it, it’s all about taking care of yourself and your needs.
I just outsource and enjoy myself in the process.if I can get a fb, or find another lover, I will do it without hesitation.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this thread, i don even want a gf much less get married. Rather stay rich and single and have all the freedom in the world. But sadly i m no handsome man so o well.

Agree with all the videos that bro maxman posted. Very very realistic and true The toxic nowadays is for girls there is no loyalty (Of cuz not all but for those still good-natured, 95% are taken). They can be your gf now and nxt moment a richer and more handsome guy comes around, bye bye.

And then u got all the girls doing FL, sleep around for the excitement. Once they reach say 30 and realize they are out of demand, they will jus become good girl and marry a dumb man for monetary stability. Of cuz when they get questioned:

Dumb guy: O how many relationship u had before?
Girl: One. I m dedicated to u for my whole life from now on [Of cuz she slept with god knows how many random strangers]

Life goes on.

Marriage in this era is like a monetary transaction, sadly.

Jus my thoughts, no hard feelings and peace!
Old 20-09-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
maturehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie956 View Post
I think compatibility in bed is very important. And it keeps the flame in relationship going. So I always make an effort to bbbj him and make him enjoy the process. It is also my way of preventing infidelity as I dont wan him to tell me one day that he cheat bcos I didnt satiafy him or give him enough sex. Hopefully it works.

Then again, me too have my needs so when he is busy, i will just satisfy myself at home.
You are such a perfect role model for wives. I wish that my wife is also like you. Men really need sex, and if he don't get it at home, he'll find it elsewhere, especially in this day and age where outsourcing is quite easily available.

Many times when I'm rejected but my wife, I feel weak and also want to go outsourcing, but I really don't want to and feel very conflicted.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maturehero View Post
You are such a perfect role model for wives. I wish that my wife is also like you. Men really need sex, and if he don't get it at home, he'll find it elsewhere, especially in this day and age where outsourcing is quite easily available.

Many times when I'm rejected but my wife, I feel weak and also want to go outsourcing, but I really don't want to and feel very conflicted.
Well said bro, most bros here would say the same thing as you... so sad isn't it??.. all wives shd be like sis Kathy .. so no more such problems for husbands wanting sex with their wives...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1