The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Then without warning he thrust his cock all the way, deep into her pussy, making her yelp in pain. With his cock buried deep inside her, Mei Ling moaned as the initial shock turned to pleasure and began to grind her hips against him, letting her pussy’s inner walls feel the throbbing cock. Her clit was erect and on fire. Hari responded by thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt. [to be continued]

Mei Ling cried out as the hard cock pierced into her and held Hari tightly, moaning and whimpering. He let his cock feel the softness of her cunt for a while and kissed her nipples one after the other flicking his tongue around each one.

Mei Ling shrieked with pleasure at the feel of his mouth and tongue on her nipples and pushed her hips up against his wanting him to hump her more. For a while, Hari lay on top of her unmoving and looked into her eyes, saw the lust in them and smiled. She saw the teasing in his eyes and wantonly said, “Fuck me, fuck me hard!”

For a while Hari watched her face enjoying the various expressions that appeared and disappearing on her face and then slowly pulling his cock out so only the head was inside, thrust again as hard as he could.

Mei Ling moaned and sank her fingers into his shoulder muscles as Hari began to hump her cunt with his cock, slowing pulling out and then thrusting in hard into her. Mei Ling wrapped her legs around his hips holding him within them so his cock never really came out of her cunt, but stayed inside even when he pulled it all the way out.

As her moaning and whimpering increased, he fucked her faster, his hands under her holding her body close to him. He loved the feel of her soft breasts with their hard nipples against his chest and fucked her with wanton abandon.

Mei Ling squealed in pleasure and pushed her hips up to meet his every thrust taking his cock into her as hard as she could. Hari abruptly pulled out and then flipped her over. Positioning Mei Ling on all fours, he mounted her from behind so as to savour her sopping pussy doggy-style.

Hari began to fuck her as hard as he could, savouring the slapping sounds that came as his balls slammed against her ass. The sound of flesh hitting flesh shut down her moans and cries and now Hari too began to groan like an animal in heat.
Then he felt her pussy muscles contract and grip tighter on his cock and knew she was about to climax again.

He cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard as his cock pumped into her cunt relentlessly. With a scream Mei Ling climaxed as the spasm of another orgasm gripped her and her spent juices flooded his thrusting, throbbing cock.

Hari slowed down as she came and then when she seemed to finish he began to thrust hard once again, his rough hands squeezing her soft breasts hard - almost cruelly. The pain in her breasts and the vibration of his thrusting cock, built into another orgasm as Mei Ling came again, shouting words that had no meaning at all.

Hari fucked her hard again and again, holding back his own climax until she had come at least twice more, before he let himself go, his own release spurting into her wet juicy pussy and then flowing out on to her legs as he withdrew his now flaccid member.

In the aftermath, Hari turned and looked at Mei Ling. She lay their peacefully her eyes closed and a slight smile of content playing in her luscious lips. He pulled her against his chest and felt her push her soft naked body against him.

He felt her tongue began to trace his chest and taste his skin. Hari held her close to him and kissed her hair lightly on her head. Hari reached below and began to rub her back and moved further down to squeeze and knead her ass cheeks.

The heat of her body and her soft skin against his rough skin woke his cock and it began to harden once again. Mei Ling, pulled her mouth away from him and whispered, “I love you,” and kissed him passionately. Hari pushed her on her back and mounted her again.

This time he slipped his cock slowly into her wet cunt savouring the feel of her inner walls against his cock, watching her face twist in wanton lust. He humped her slowly, letting her feel his thrusts and each time his cock passed over her clit, she gasped. He fucked her slowly and steadily until could hold back no longer, he let himself cum into herwet cunt.

Later when they both cleaned up he sat on the bed with her cuddling against his chest. “This is only the beginning, my dear, there is more to come, so be ready,” Hari promised.

“I will always be ready for you, uncle, any time,” Mei Ling promised him. Hari left her to her sweet dreams knowing she will be his from then on. His mind was already planning for their next session which he wanted soon.

(to be continued)
Old 06-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Better than jav ,father in-law story
Old 06-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Off on holiday for a week + bros so I've decided to add another complete session for your enjoyment. Thanks for the encouragement and points

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
“I will always be ready for you, uncle, any time,” Mei Ling promised him. Hari left her to her sweet dreams knowing she will be his from then on. His mind was already planning for their next session which he wanted soon.(to be continued)
Hari Chandran sat in his easy chair catching up on the market with his Android tablet. It was late afternoon and he was in his study feeling lazy. A slight sound made him look up and recognised Mei Ling as she opened the glass doors to his sanctuary. She stood at the doorway of his study, hands on her hips smiling at him.

It had been 6 months since their affair had started and he was getting used to the cycle of things. Anand had come back twice in that period and from the cold shoulder that Mei gave her husband and the muffled arguments emanating from their bedroom during the two weeks he was home, Hari could tell that their marriage was on the rocks even before it started.

He did not really feel guilty that he was partly the reason for it. Instead he simply let things unfold. Eventually not even asking his son anything when he moved into a separate room.

She wore tight blue jeans and pink top with its two top buttons undone that hugged her ample curves and was translucent enough for him to see her La Perla black lace bra she loved.

Her breasts were thrusting forward invitingly and Hari stared, mouth open wide, drinking in the sight before him. Mei Ling laughed at his stupor and walked towards him.

Mesmerised by her splendour Hari sat there gazing at her, her breasts bouncing, hips swaying, as she walked closer. Reaching him she took his face in her slender hands and pulled it to her breasts and held it there.

Letting him smell the Dior scent she had dabbed between her breasts, allowing him relish the softness and the fullness of her heaving natural B-cup breasts. She knew she was turning him on and knew he was going to let her do as she pleased.

“I’m going shopping at Somerset uncle and will be back in about two hours, I will see you tonight. And if you are going out, come say goodnight to me when you are back, okay?” she said as she stroked the back of his head which was still buried in her bosom.

With an effort Hari pulled his face away from her breasts and asked, “And whom are you going out with dressed like this?” Mei Ling giggled, “No-one lah! You are so traditional uncle. I’ve a cardigan in the car and it will keep me decent, so don’t you worry.”

“Oh, okay,” stammered Hari. Mei Ling held his face in her hands, “Youcare too much for me don’t you uncle?” “Of course I do Mei, why wouldn’t I?” said Hari. “Then you will you come to me tonight and let me love you?” she asked meekly. Hari could not say "No" to her, “Of course I will sweetie, of course I will.”

“Uncle, you are a darling,” Mei Ling bent down and kissed Hari lightly on his lips and then turned and walked away. He watched her butt sway as she left and sighed. These past few months had changed their relationship totally.

She had him in firmly in her grip, he realised and wondered if he had been wrong, fucking her in the first place. The sex was incredible and he thought he had bided his time and caught her unawares back then. But as the relationship developed, he realised that Mei Ling had actually baited him and now had him wrapped around her little finger.

Her innocent request that was really an order confirmed his total surrender to her and he was not sure of his own feelings, should he feel pleased or angry.

Suddenly he got up and went to the window to catch a glimpse of her as she just walked out the house. He watched as she retrieved a cardigan from her BMW Z4 and put it on covering her top before getting into the car and driving away.

Hari was half ashamed that he had felt a familiar stirring in his groin as he watched this cute young woman who is his daughter in law drive away. He roused from his reverie and got back to his chair and his neglected iPad, sighing deeply and thought about what he would do to her later that evening.

It was past 11pm when Hari came home from the Club. Lakshmi, his wife had as usual, gone to bed early and was a heavy sleeper. He stood at her bedside listening to her deep breathing noises as he stripped off his slacks and polo shirt and walked off to take a shower.

Drying himself with a bath towel, Hari then slipped into a pair of shorts after applying talcum powder to his body and spraying on some deodorant. Pulling on a comfy cotton t-shirt, he brushed back his hair before purposefully striding to Mei Ling’s bedroom.

He did not bother to knock as she was expecting him and also since the door was ajar. Mei Ling lay in her bed with a black lace bustier on, which contrasted deeply with her creamy flesh. Her long legs looked smooth and inviting. She smiled at him and got off the bed as he entered.

“You are right on time, uncle darling,” she cooed. Hari felt his cock stir in his shorts seeing her in vampish outfit. He felt his mouth become dry and could not reply. She came to him and ran her hands over his chest, “You look great uncle, and today I am going to show you how much I want you.”

She pulled his t-shirt off and she caressed the grey-black hairs on his chest, feeling his nipples as they hardened at her touch. She looked up and smiled at him. Bending lightly she kissed one of his nipples and he groaned. She sucked his nipple, flicking her tongue over it, her hot breath stoking his already simmering lust.

Her fingers trailed sensually over his chest tracing lines that heated him up more and more. She looked up at his face and saw he was enjoying himself, his eyes closed in the moment.

She tugged at his shorts and pulled them down releasing his hard throbbing cock from its confinement.

Still licking his bare hot flesh, she sank to her knees and took his cock in her hands. Moving her hands on his cock sensually she began to stroke him, her tongue licking the slit in the cock head tasting his pre-cum. He groaned with pleasure and clutched her head with both hands.

Holding his cock with one hand, she took his scrotum in the other as if weighing it and gently squeezed. Hari groaned louder now and he pulled her head towards him wanting her to take his cock in her mouth.

She let the cock slip on to the side of her face and looked up at him. Hari looked down at her, disappointed she did not take his cock into her mouth. Smiling, she got to her feet and led him to the bed, “Not yet you greedy boy . . . uncle, you have work to do first!”

Mei Ling and pushed him on to the bed making him lay there naked on his back. His hard cock stood erect throbbing and he winced in half pain and half pleasure. Mei Ling straddled his chest as she wiggled out of the bustier. She then leaned forward and thrust her breasts at him teasingly.

As he lifted his face to suck her hardening nipples, she pulled away and said, “Not so fast uncle, there are other things to do before you can even touch my breasts.”
She pushed away his hands as he tried to catch her as she quickly stood by the bedside clad only in a pearl-embellished G-string, watching him lying there naked with his cock in attention throbbing, pre-cum oozing from the uncircumcised head.

She cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them sensually, pinching the nipples moaning and licking her lips. “Come, let me do that for you,” he begged, but Mei Ling only moaned and continued swaying her hips lustily, arching her back, he could smell her wet pussy just inches away from him.

“No uncle darling this is my night,” she told him softly as she pulled off her G-string and climbed onto the bed and sat on his chest reverse cowgirl with her back to his face.

His hands circled around her hips hungrily. She let him pull her waist towards him and bending down, placed her knees on either side of him, so she could comfortably move.

Mei Ling positioned her ass towards Hari’s face and took his cock in her hands. She wriggled her hips around until her fully waxed pussy lips reached his mouth and then took his cock head into her mouth, running her tongue around it. Hari gasped and pulled her closer to him so he could eat her hungry pussy. He parted her cunt lips and let his tongue move into her juicy hole.

Mei Ling began to suck him slowly, while at the same time gyrating her hips so his tongue accessed all the sides of her now sopping pussy and especially her erect clit. Her wet mouth on his cock working up and down was too much for Hari and to hide his groans. He was lapping her juices up as his tongue kept flicking at her erect clit, in time to her bucking hips.

He could feel her trembling as the throes of an orgasm hit her. He felt her pussy lips contract against his tongue and as a small burst of juices hit him as she pushed her cunt down onto his face as she came, still sucking him all the time.

He gripped her ass hard with both his hands and gently massaging let his middle finger move into her wet cunt, lubricating his finger. He then moved the finger between her crack and searched for that tight little hole. Finding her ass hole, he pushed his finger hard into it.

To his surprise, it opened up as if inviting him to finger it and slowly he inserted his finger into the hole. Mei Ling yelped but pushed her ass down to let the finger slide in. It was tight against his finger but it slid in easily enough. She sucked on his cock harder as he began to finger fuck her asshole.

Hari began lapping at her clit again and slipped his thumb into her vagina. He was alternating strokes between her pussy and asshole while licking away furiously on her clitoris.

Hari kept lapping at her cunt and finger fucked her ass hole and vagina as fast and as hard as he could. Hari’s finger and tongue were playing havoc in her cunt and ass hole and in her excitement, Mei Ling pulled his legs close to her face as she sucked him, her fingernails digging deep into his ass cheeks.

Mei Ling felt another orgasm building inside her and bucked her hips in earnest on his face. Unable to hold her release any longer she let go and began to cum furiously. With a deep shudder she came again, once more her juices flooding past his mouth and running down his face.

His strong legs against her cheeks further added to her heat and still feeling the ebbing wave of pleasure she lovingly traced his ass crack to his balls and then back touching his ass hole. At the same time his balls began to contract and he too let his cum spurt into her mouth.

She did not take all the cum he was spurting and half of it ran down to his balls and legs. Hari let his finger slide out of her ass hole as he felt her spasm subside and he pulled his face away breathing hard.

Mei Ling, let go of his cock and still holding it against her cheeks as she rested her head on his legs and gasped for breath, sweat pouring over her naked body. For a long while they lay there, Hari regaining his breath and caressing her glistening soft naked skin and Mei Ling catching her breath and basking in the aftermath of sex.

When at last she felt normal, she kissed his balls and slowlymoved off him and turned to lay by his side, her head on his hairy chest. Hari put his hand around her and held her close to him as if thanking her for the sweet time she had given him. “You know you are a real bitch, don’t you?” Hari said affectionately caressing her hair. “Yes uncle, but I’m your bitch,” Mei Ling mouthed in return and they laughed together.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy ….. please continue TS!!
Old 07-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jav father in law violate daughter in law is good also.
Good genre bro.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

almost like the old HK Cat 3 movies keep up the good work TS
Old 07-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MarkyMank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super story and please continue. Thank you.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

thnks for the encouragement next part follows soon.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for next part
Old 13-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Talking Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Great story bro ... Please continue
Old 14-12-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story!
Old 14-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
misterstroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy story TS, waiting for more updates
Old 16-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1