The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Wah luckily I didn't fall sick quite often when I start chionging. The public transport, especially the MRT always got people coughing. Some even tend to cough in my direction . Don't need to go spa, go to work can kena already

Come to think of it, must start washing face already, especially after going to spas that provide release. Otherwise if they use the towel to catch semen and after that never wash properly and use as face towel, then you kena bukaked also don't know
on the bright side i hope i can use this epidermic to motivate my self to get cold turkey to quit whoring all together.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!

I also think it's prudent to abstain for awhile.
Main deterrence for me really is don't want family and friends to know, should contact tracing happens.

But I thinking a number of bro will not stop.
Especially those who are cheonging raw.
What's a corona virus to them when they are already risking getting HIV?
Old 29-01-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I will stand down at the moment while monitoring the situation. Stay safe all.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now see gp also long que. Need at least 1 1/2hrs.
Old 29-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDeCaLs View Post
I also think it's prudent to abstain for awhile.
Main deterrence for me really is don't want family and friends to know, should contact tracing happens.

But I thinking a number of bro will not stop.
Especially those who are cheonging raw.
What's a corona virus to them when they are already risking getting HIV?
Contact tracing shouldn’t happen ba? I mean I went to GL yesterday. Say I contracted the WuHan virus there. How will they trace to me? Or how will they trace back to the shop? Unless you tell the authorities you visited GL lo..
Old 29-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Contact tracing shouldn’t happen ba? I mean I went to GL yesterday. Say I contracted the WuHan virus there. How will they trace to me? Or how will they trace back to the shop? Unless you tell the authorities you visited GL lo..
There are CCTV everywhere. I think if authorities really want to trace, they can just review the footage. Geylang is also quite a popular place for China workers.

Just avoid all these for the time being. Contact tracing is no joke if really need to be quarantine. Think of your family.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Wuhan corona virus outbreak

Went to NTUC Fairprice, Unity, Guardian, Watsons and polyclinic pharmacies of my area to buy surgical masks. All put out notice to say no stock lah.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
There are CCTV everywhere. I think if authorities really want to trace, they can just review the footage. Geylang is also quite a popular place for China workers.

Just avoid all these for the time being. Contact tracing is no joke if really need to be quarantine. Think of your family.
Thanks bro, will heed your advice.

If I knew I won’t be going for a while, yesterday should have took shuang fei
Old 29-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wuhan corona virus outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Went to NTUC Fairprice, Unity, Guardian, Watsons and polyclinic pharmacies of my area to buy surgical masks. All put out notice to say no stock lah.
shortage for mask everywhere, so hard to find one now
Old 29-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Stock up rations as well as infected numbers may multiply in Feb. Wear mask to prevent infected from suspect incubation and or asymptomatic people, added assurance than what gamen say wear mask only u have symptoms, garmen muther faqer
Old 29-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post
shortage for mask everywhere, so hard to find one now
Bro,
go try Unity.
Packs of 10 for 2.35, I think.
But they limit to 1 pack per person.
Just bought last night.
Unity replenishes very fast.

Cheers
Old 29-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

This forum has some funny characters around who zap you for no reason. Funny
Old 29-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Life is the most important
Best is dont cheong during this period

In the meantime just pcc and save money
After the virus die down got more cash in hand
Can trama and enjoy even more
Old 29-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Gotten a flu after visiting a Spa in Jurong East last week. Don't know is it this wuhan virus or not. Zzzz
So many warnings here and yet you still risk your life visiting PRCS. Go to Viet or Malaysians if you are really horny.
Old 29-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubi View Post
Life is the most important
Best is dont cheong during this period

In the meantime just pcc and save money
After the virus die down got more cash in hand
Can trama and enjoy even more
You are right. This period is the most dangerous period as it's the CNY period.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1