The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Room 318

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part Three, Meeting Cricket

Samuel woke on the foot of his bed and rubbed the weariness from his eyes. He hadn't even realized that he had fallen asleep. Standing up and looking down at his nude body, he began to recap on the events of the day prior. 

Had it all been real?

He threw on clean clothes, stepped out of his room and began calling out for Lucas. He hoped his untrustworthy friend could shine some light on the previous day. Had he really gone to room 318? Had he really had sex with a ghost? Had he really had sex with a gang leader that went by the name of Wilma? It all seemed so unbelievable to him.

Lucas was nowhere in the abandoned apartment and so Samuel stepped through the broken door frame, hearing the clear plastic sheet crumble under his step. He looked down at the plastic and scratched his head. Maybe it hadn't been a dream.

The hallway that his room was attached to was empty, aside from a man passed out against the wall further down. Sounds of people shouting at one another reverberated down the walls from one of the rooms nearby but Samuel didn't pay it any mind. People weren't exactly the happiest around here. He guessed it came with the territory. Homeless, drug-crazed, sad, and hungry tended to lead people toward a crabby attitude.

"Woah," called a feminine voice from behind him as he stepped into the lobby of the abandoned building. He turned to see a familiar face and smiled back at the woman. "Looks like you've seen better days."

"Haven't we all," Samuel said with a wry smile as he stood still and watched the young woman approach him. 

He didn't know her real name. Most residents of the building refused to give their real names. But she went by Cricket and Samuel was happy to oblige the strange nickname she had given herself. She skipped the last few steps toward him and looked into his eyes with her usual bright smile.

"I mean you look like shit," she laughed, giving him a playful punch on the arm before looking behind her to Samuel's apartment. "Where's your shadow?"

"Lucas was taken by some thugs yesterday and I haven't seen him since," Samuel explained. Sudden panic began to rush through him. What if they had killed him?

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Cricket offered, placing a comforting hand on his arm. 

Samuel looked deeply into Cricket's eyes and felt some of his concerns wash away. He really liked the woman. She had a good head on her shoulders and he had never seen her partake in any drugs with the others. She stood at a fairly short stature and kept her red hair cut in a short bowl like fashion that really fit her freckled angular face. She was thin, as were most that lived in the building, and had small breasts and moved with a grace that spoke of years of experience living on the streets. 

"Thank you," he said.

Cricket looked over her shoulder again before looking back at him. The expression on her face had changed slightly but Samuel was having a hard time reading it.

"There's something different about you," she whispered, leaning closer to him.

"You've already established I look like shit," Samuel laughed. 

"No," Cricket shook her head, her expression not changing. "It's still you but I feel this urge to..."

She cut off as her face grew red. She leaned in a bit closer and placed her lips directly next to his ears as she pulled him closer.

"I want to have sex with you," she whispered. "I don't know what's going on here. It's strange. I've always thought you were hot but I don't do stuff like that, you know. Sex often leads to unnecessary difficulties and so I learned to suppress my urges a long time ago."

Samuel stood up straight and looked down at her. She held her head cocked slightly to the side as she studied him. He didn't know what to say. He found Cricket to be absolutely gorgeous but the thought had never occurred to him to look at her in a sexual way. She was so smart and sweet that he considered her an angel in such a dark place. He didn't want to turn her down but he also didn't want to change the bright way that she looked at him.

"I'm not gonna," she whispered with a forced chuckle. "There's just something different about you."

"Wilma," he whispered to himself, a bit too loudly, and Cricket's eyes opened wider as she registered what he had said.

"You had sex with that cold-hearted lady," she asked incredulously. 

"She practically jumped me," he explained, now lowering his voice to a rushed whisper. "She didn't really leave me much of a choice."

"Come with me," she ordered before grabbing him by the hand and pulling him down to her apartment.

Cricket's apartment was much nicer than his. For one, she had a working door. For two, she lived alone and therefore was able to keep the place looking almost like a normal apartment. Everything was clean and the windows were wiped so that the light that shined through felt warm and inviting. She closed the door behind them and turned to face him.

"Wilma is the big boss man's girl," she explained as she walked across the living room and sat down on the clean couch cushions that she had laid across the floor. She gestured for him to take a seat across from her on another cushion. "If he finds out then you will be dead."

"I had no choice," Samuel protested. He felt his heart begin to pound. "She didn't leave me any options."

"Was anyone else there," she asked, placing an index finger to her lips in thought.

"She had two big guys with her," Samuel explained. "But she sent them out of the apartment with Lucas before taking me back to my room."

"Great," Cricket whispered sarcastically. "I know the two. They're dumb as rocks but they like to run their mouths a lot."

"I'm dead," Samuel moaned, dropping his face into his hands.

"Not so," Cricket said as she reached over to place a comforting hand on his leg. He looked up from his hands to see her looking in his eyes once more. She shook her head as if rid her head of something before going on. "I can snoop around and see what's buzzing around over at the Dragon's hangout. If I catch a hint that they are on to you then I can come back and help you go incognito."

"Thank you, Cricket," Samuel said, smiling.

"That still doesn't explain your sudden sex appeal," she said after a moment. "What is going on with you? Wilma took an insane chance by sleeping with you. She wouldn't do that normally. She knows the consequences. What happened before Wilma?"

Samuel didn't know if he should tell her about the spirit in room 318. He wasn't sure if she would laugh at him or maybe become angry with him, thinking he was making fun of her. On the other hand, he didn't want to lie to her and definitely didn't want to refuse to tell her anything.

"I went to room 318," he began, deciding that the truth would have to do. 

He told her the entirety of his previous day. He explained what the ghost looked like, what he had done to her, what she had given him and about Wilma taking the figurine and Lucas from his apartment. She sat completely still, with her legs crossed and taking his entire story in. Once he finished, she sat still for a long moment, digesting what he had told her.

"Let's go to room 318," she said suddenly. 

"What," he asked, shocked. "Didn't you hear me? I wasn't lying, Cricket. There is a ghost in room 318."

"I heard you," she said as she tilted back on her cushion in thought. "I want to see it for myself. I've heard the horror stories and they don't exactly coincide with what you just said. If she is real, and I hope she is, then I'd love to meet her."

Samuel thought in silence for a long moment before finally nodding his head. Cricket pumped her fist in the air with a silent "yes" and stood up.

Samuel and Cricket walked up the final flight of stairs and started down the hallway that led toward their destination. Cricket's excited steps were so fast that Samuel had to constantly pick up his pace to keep up with her. Soon, the two were standing in front of the shut door. Cricket leaned forward and rubbed her fingertips against the number plate on the door.

"I've always wanted to come up here but never found the courage," she whispered to him as she turned to look him at him. "You have some balls on you for doing that."

"Well, you're here now," Samuel stated with an encouraging smile.

"So I am," Cricket agreed with a firm nod before turning back to the door. She placed her hand on the door handle and tried to turn. "It's locked."

"It was locked the last time too," Samuel explained. "I started to walk away and the door opened."

"So," Cricket said awkwardly. "Should we walk away then?"

Before Samuel could answer, the door popped open. Cricket leaped back and stood behind Samuel, peering from around his arm. He took a deep breath and stepped inside.
Old 29-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The living room was empty but he expected as much. It had been empty the day before as well. He walked down the small hallway and pushed the door open to the master bedroom, Cricket shadowing him closely.

"You know what," Cricket said, her voice shaking. "I believe you. We can go now."

Samuel turned to look at Cricket, who had just stepped inside the dark room and saw the door slam shut behind them. Cricket leaped into the air and squeaked in shock as darkness swallowed her whole. He could feel her arms wrap around him in a hug for comfort as her breaths sounded loudly and quickly.

"Is she hear," Cricket whispered, holding onto Samuel tightly.

"I brought a friend," Samuel said loudly to the darkness. "I really hope you don't mind. You never said I couldn't and I trust her."

"A pretty thing, she is," the spirit's voice softly called from the shadows.

Cricket's hold grew tighter around Samuel as she heard the voice. The woman's breathing grew more frantic as she began to pull him back toward the closed door.

"I'm sorry," Cricket called loudly. "I'll go now. I don't want to bother you."

"Nonsense pretty thing," the spirit called back. "Let me set your mind at ease."

The same soft light from earlier faded in, illuminating the bedroom. Samuel looked to the foot of the bed to see the spirit, in all her beauty, standing on the floor and eyeing him with a smile. He returned the smile and watched as the ghostly woman glided across the room to stand closer to him and Cricket.

"Please don't be afraid," the spirit called to Cricket as she lifted the woman's head by gently placing two fingers under chin and lifting. "I promise not to hurt you."

Cricket looked up and her jaw dropped when her eyes locked onto the spirit.

"You are beautiful," Cricket sighed in disbelief. "Samuel was right."

"Thank you for your kind words, Samuel," the spirit said, sharing a knowing smile his way before turning her attention back to Cricket. "And what exactly did Samuel tell you about me, may I ask?"

"I told her everything," Samuel explained. "She was the only one that I felt could help me."

"Help you with what," the ghost asked, arching an eyebrow.

Samuel explained what had happened after he had left room 318 the day before. The ghost stood and listened while he explained everything from the figurine being stolen to Wilma's advances.

"Troubling indeed," the ghost said once Samuel's story had finished.

"Do you know why Wilma wanted to have sex with him so badly," Cricket asked. She seemed to be working up more courage around the ghost now that she could see that the spirit wasn't as evil as the stories made out.

"It seems to be a side effect," the ghost answered immediately. 

"A side effect from what," Samuel asked, growing concerned.

"I'm not exactly of this world," the ghost explained, rubbing the back of her hand down the side of his face. "You may have gained some kind of sexual essence from me after our encounter. That would explain why this... Wilma... was so attracted to you, which is out of her character if I'm understanding correctly."

"It is," Cricket nodded.

"And what about you," the spirit asked, pointing her stare directly at the woman. "What do you feel when you look into Samuel's eyes?"

"I..." Cricket blushed and looked away.

"As I thought," the spirit said. A knowing smile spread across her face as she looked back up at Samuel. "And why haven't you had sex with him yet?"

"I don't...," Cricket began. She straightened her shoulders and looked back at the spirit before continuing. "I don't mix sex with my daily life anymore. It causes too much trouble."

"Does it now," the spirit teased. "So I would imagine that it is quite a struggle for you to hold back from jumping on Samuel right now isn't it?"

"I can manage," Cricket stated in a huff.

"But why bother," the ghost retorted. "Why put yourself through so much trouble just to avoid this imaginary trouble you speak of? You have an excuse this time. It's something otherworldly that is pulling you. It's not an emotional pull, Cricket. It's something else."

"Samuel is a friend of mine," Cricket protested.

"All the more reason," the ghost explained. 

Cricket was still standing behind Samuel, with her arms wrapped around his waist and locked around his stomach. The spirit placed her hands on Cricket's arms and pushed them down until her hands were free from each other and placed over Samuel's crotch. The ghostly woman held Cricket's hands over his crotch as she stepped up on the tips of her toes and pressed her mouth to his.

Samuel felt a chill run down his body as the beautiful ghost's tongue slid into his mouth. Thoughts of what he and the spirit had done the day before rushed through his mind as he flashed back to when he had been on top of her. He remembered looking down on her face of passion as he came inside of her.

Cricket's gasp drew him back from his memories and Samuel looked down to see that the spirit had pulled his pants down and placed the woman's hands over his growing erection.

"Don't fight it," the ghost whispered to Cricket as she stepped back from Samuel and looked around him at the woman. "Give in and enjoy it."

Samuel felt Cricket's hands wrap around his rod and looked down to find his shaft was fully erect and throbbing in anticipation. The ghost floated back to the other side of the room and gestured toward the bed. She still had that smile.

"Are you sure," Samuel asked over his shoulder.

"I..." Cricket swallowed before going on. "I think I have to."

Samuel felt something compelling him toward the bed and before he knew what he was doing, he had guided Cricket to the white mattress. She released her grip on him as he turned to face her. She looked up into his eyes. The soft glowing light showing her freckled face in an expression of hope and passion. He sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out, unfastening the button of her tight khaki pants and sliding the zipper down. She breathed long breaths as he pulled her pants down to reveal her red cotton panties, which were already becoming saturated.

"I don't believe this is happening," she whispered as she lifted her legs to allow him to remove her pants completely from her legs.

He slid his hands up the back of her legs and stopped once he held a hand over each of her ass cheeks. She breathed in sharply as he gently pressed his face to her lower stomach and licked up from the waist of her panties to above her belly button. He began kissing and licking her stomach as he slowly worked himself back down to her panties. With each inch he moved down, he pulled her panties down two inches so that, by the time he made it to her shaved pubic area, her panties were down below her knees. She lifted a leg and allowed her panties to fall off her ankle just as his tongue found her warm pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned.

He pulled her leg to his side so that her foot was resting on the bed beside him, allowing him easier access to her slit as he worked his tongue over her clit before diving it deep inside of her and then back out again. This went on for long wonderful moments until he pulled his face back and looked back up into her half-closed eyes.

"Lay down on your stomach," he told her in a whisper. She opened her eyes fully and looked down at him before nodding.

She crawled onto the bed and laid down on her stomach. Samuel sat on the edge of the bed and slid his hand up the back of her legs and over her ass to continue up her back and under her shirt before sliding his hand back down again. She breathed heavily as he enjoyed the small firm curves of her body.

He straddled a leg over each of hers and walked up the bed on his knees until he felt her asscheeks on either side of his cock. Her breathing was heavy but steady as he pushed down on his shaft and began to slowly slide the tip of his rod up and down her asscheeks, stopping each time the tip pushed against her tight and puckered asshole. Each time the tip rubbed over her bud she curved her back and let out a soft cut-off moan.

Each passing of his tip to her back hole, he pushed a bit more but didn't push it completely inside. He just pushed against it and kept moving. Her breathing was increasing and her moans were becoming louder as the pressure grew more and more extreme against her.

"May I join," the spirit called and Samuel looked to his side to see that she had moved up to the bed and was watching his cock hungrily.

"Be my guest," he was shocked at hearing the words come from his mouth so casually.

"Lie down on your back," the ghost ordered and Samuel did as she said.

The specter pulled Cricket up from her stomach and turned her around to face away from Samuel. She guided her over his cock and Samuel watched as he throbbing erection slowly disappeared in Cricket's asshole, causing the woman to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He wrapped his arms around the woman as she lied back, pressing her back to his chest as the spirit began working her mouth and tongue in and around the woman's wet pussy.

"So good," Cricket was moaning as the spirit lifted her up and down on his cock as she plunged her tongue in and out of her cunt. "So good!"

Cricket turned her head and locked her lips to his as the two shared a long and passionate kiss while the spirit worked the woman's ass up and down his rod. Samuel felt Cricket's movements grow faster and faster as her moans grew more forceful. He heard the wet smacking sounds of the spirit's mouth and tongue at work and before long, Cricket's asshole closed tightly around his rod as she released her kiss with him and screamed wildly.

The two laid still for a long moment. Samuel could feel the rhythmic dance of both of their heartbeats on his cock as Cricket's asshole released its death grip as she lay limply on top of him. The spirit lifted her up until Samuel's dick plopped out of the tight hole, before gently laying the woman back down on him once more. He could feel Cricket's soaking wet cunt press against the back of his cock before the spirit's mouth wrapped around it and took him in completely.

"This is strange," Cricket explained, once she caught enough breath to speak. "It's like I had no control over what just happened but it felt so good that I can't bring myself to care."

The ghost worked her mouth faster up and down his shaft, causing him to grunt in pleasure.

"I know exactly what you mean," Samuel agreed. "She's right about the 'otherworldly' thing."

"I almost feel like I'm freed from something now," Cricket said, shaking her head. "I don't know what but I'm freed from something."

Samuel's vision blurred as he felt his dick swell tightly inside of the spirit's mouth. It wouldn't be long until he finished. He was going to cum. Cricket seemed to notice and changed her subject.

"I want you to cum," she purred, reached her arm up so that she was able to place a hand on the side of his face. "Cum for me."

"I'm going to cum," he shouted down to the ghost.

The spirit's mouth suddenly lifted from around him and she pressed her open lips to the back of his cock and began moving her mouth from side to side, jerking him off with her lips. He could feel the ghost's mouth on one side of his cock and Cricket's hot pussy on the other side. He felt his rod swell and threw his head back against the bed as he felt the release of pressure. He shot stream after stream of his cum between the ghost's mouth and Cricket's cunt, splashing his spunk over both, the spirit's face and the woman's pussy and stomach. 

The phantom woman didn't stop until he felt the last drop escape through the tip. She then took him in her mouth once more and drained all of the access cum from him.

Samuel couldn't tell how much time went by as the three stayed where they were in silence but eventually the spirit broke that silence.

"Feeling troubled," she asked Cricket as she floated to the side of the bed and looked down at the woman. 

"Not at all," Cricket answered in a tired tone. "Not at all."

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Xtainment

http://www.xvideos.com/video40376613/gia_inh_loan_luan
http://www.xvideos.com/video39622431...rt.com_blebve_
http://www.xvideos.com/video40480443/the_best_of_japan
http://www.xvideos.com/video39914575/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38149605...with_neighbour
http://www.xvideos.com/video37794165..._friend_s_wife
Old 29-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuperbMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, please continue..
Old 30-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 30-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Part Four, My Turn Now....

Cricket slept heavily as her warm body pressed against Samuel, who was laying on his back and stared up at the dancing shadows on the ceiling. He felt his eyes grow heavy as he listened to her rhythmic breathing but the spirit's whisper from his other side stopped his descent into slumber.

"It's my turn," she whispered.

She was laying on her stomach and facing him with her chin resting on her crossed arms. She smiled at him once their eyes locked.

"I just came," he protested quietly. "It'll take me a minute to build up again."

"I don't think so," the spirit softly chuckled. "You're good to go now."

To his surprise, the ghost was right. He looked down his naked body to see his penis swelling into an erection and the urge for sexual contact once again began surging inside of him. 

"I don't want to wake Cricket," Samuel said, taking a second to glance to look at the woman, who's heavy breathing had shifted to a snore. "Let's go into the living room."

The spirit nodded and disappeared right in front of him. He heard her whisper to him and looked toward the, now open, bedroom door to find her standing there. She beckoned him to follow her with a hooked finger before gliding out of sight. He gently scooted to the side of the bed opposite of Cricket and stood up slowly before tip-toeing across the room and into the hallway.

He didn't see the ghost and wanted to call out to her but stopped long enough to realize that he didn't even know what to call. She had never spoken her name to him. It didn't feel right to just call out "Ghost" as he tried to find her. Suddenly he felt the warmth of a mouth sliding up the backside of his shaft and looked down to see his cock lift upward but he couldn't see the spirit. She was completely invisible.

"I can't see you," he tried to sound casual but the sudden feeling of her tongue sliding up the tip of his dick caused his tone to betray his efforts as he moaned.

"My power of visibility weakens once I leave the master bedroom," she explained. "I'm can't leave the apartment but I can't be seen outside of my bedroom at all."

"I'm sorry," Samuel said somberly. He really did feel pity for the spirit. He couldn't imagine such a lonely existence. No wonder she wanted him to keep coming back. 

"I believe all of that will soon change," she explained just before he felt her mouth take in his rod once more. 

He began to speak but once he felt his rock slip past the barrier of her throat, all of his thoughts escaped for the moment. He stood at the end of the hallway and scanned the living room and kitchen as he felt the invisible ghost deepthroat him in long and slow motions. Her hands pulled against his asscheeks as she forced her head forward as she swallowed him. 

After a long moment of the repeated actions, she pulled her mouth free of him, allowing his heavy erection to swing in the air as he watched a line of her saliva stretch from his tip to where her lips had to be.

"How is it going to change," he managed to ask once her hypnotic blowjob had ceased for a moment. 

"I'm able to gain a bit more freedom from my spiritual prison from sex with you," she explained cryptically. The location of her voice rose to almost eye level and he realized that she had stood up and was facing him. It was quite awkward not knowing where to stare as he held a conversation with an invisible ghost.

"I'm not exactly sure how that works," he admitted with a shrug. 

The spirit, he had to ask her what her name was, wrapped her fingers around his cock and pulled him toward the kitchen bar. An empty jar slid over a few inches just before he felt her hot pussy press against the end of his rod. He felt it penetrate her and a sharp moan came from her as the warmth spread over him before her hand released.

He pushed forward, pushing all the way inside of her, and reached down to grab her invisible hips before he started a motion to mimic the slow motions of her blowjob from a minute earlier.

"You don't need to worry about it," she explained through stifled cries of lust. "Those are concerns for me and I don't want to burden you with them."

His pace quickened as he began to get used to fucking an invisible woman. Her hushed cries grew more frantic as her cunt squeezed his throbbing cock. He quickened once more and her cries were no longer hushed. She practically screamed as he watched the jar, that had moved earlier, slide off the counter and bust on the kitchen floor. Wet impressions of the ghost's hands made imprints on the counter as he listened to the sounds of his flesh smacking against hers.

"Faster," she begged in a choked cry.

He sucked in large gulps of air as he worked his hips back and forth faster than he had ever moved before. The muscles in his back and stomach burned as he dared not slow his rhythm. The sounds of smacking flesh echoed off the walls of the living room in a audible mix with her screams along with his own grunts.

"Faster," she screamed.

His vision began to darken as he held his breath and worked his thrusts even harder and harder. He hadn't thought the ferocity of his movements were humanly possible and yet he dared not stop, for fear of collapsing once his physical motions even slowed. Her screams pierced his ears as he held onto her hips so tightly that he was sure that, if he could have seen her flesh where he was gripping, would be blood red. 

Her screams cut off into complete silence all of a sudden and if he hadn't been able to still feel her cunt around his aching cock, he would have thought her gone from the room. Her slit began to grip tightly as he heard a sucking noise coming from around his dick. The silence stretched on for what seemed like an eternity until...

"Yes," she screamed so loudly that it almost caused him to jump from the break of silence. 

Her cunt began pulsating around his cock rapidly as he hammered into her repeatedly. Moisture splashed against his thighs and dripped from his balls to the floor as her screams reached a high pitched volume unlike any he had ever heard.

His vision went dark and flashes of red and yellow filled his eyes as he gasped for air. His lungs ached and his muscles felt numb but he kept going. He dared not stop for fear of collapsing. Her screams subsided and transitioned into moans once more as he felt her weight grow. Her legs were giving out so he hooked his hands under her hips and lifted to keep her up. He continued his extraneous motion up for as long as he could but felt his muscles weaken too much. The burning in his stomach and back turned to numbness and the floor came up to meet his back before he even realized that he had been falling.

Long shadows stretched over the ceiling of the living room and he rolled his head to the side to see that the sun was going down. How long had he and Cricket been in this apartment? Dusk was upon them.

Warm surrounded his cock once more and he looked down and seen that the, still invisible ghost had taken him in her mouth once more. He felt her throat take him in.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she told him when she had pulled her mouth away from his rod. One of her hands gripped his shaft and jerked him off as she spoke to him. "I want to taste you."

Her mouth was once again over him and he stared up at the shadows on the ceiling as he felt her teeth gently rub down the top of his cock on her descent. She continued her slow motion of kissing the tip to swallowing his entire rod and back again for long moments. The only sounds in the living room were the wet smacks of her kisses and the occasional gag as she swallowed his flesh.

"I don't even know your name," he whispered.

She made a noise but he couldn't make out what she said, due to her mouth being full. 

His cock began to swell and he looked down to see his enlarged veins pulsing to his heartbeat as it shifted to her invisible mouth's movements. He watched as a drop of his cum built up from the tip of his cock and lift into the air as she swallowed it. His balls tightened and he felt the build-up of his climax.

"I'm cumming," he called, still looking down his body.

A blast exploded straight from his cock and flew a few inches in the air before traveling down. The ghost moaned and he felt her mouth slide to the backside of his cock as her tongue lapped up what had tried to escape. His second shot splashed against her face, revealing in a line of his semen, the curved line of her eye and the ridge of her nose. A third blast revealed an outline of her pouty lips. His head thumped back on the floor as the rest of his cum shot from him. His energy had been depleted totally and he couldn't work up enough strength to even lift his head anymore.

"Mmm," the ghost called as he felt her head press down against his lap as her hair tickled his flesh.

"I don't even know your name," he repeated.

The last thing he remembered hearing was her voice, in a whisper, answering his question.

"You can call me Heather."

TBC
Old 31-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

"Samuel," a voice whispered to him. He opened his eyes but couldn't see anything. "Samuel, wake up."

Two hands grasped his shoulder and shook him. He moaned and pushed himself up to a sitting position and looked around. The shadows had taken over the entirety of the apartment. He wasn't sure what time it was but knew that he had slept the entirety of dusk away.

"Cricket," he asked as he looked to the shadow next to him.

"Yes," she said. "We need to get back."

"Where's the ghost," he asked. Then the memory of her proclaimed name reentered his thoughts. "Where's Heather?"

"That's her name," Cricket asked after a moment of thought. "Not exactly as magical as I thought it might be. Anyway, I don't know where she is. I woke up and felt my way out of the room where I tripped over you. I haven't seen or heard her."

"Ok," Samuel said, shaking the dizzy sleep from his head. "Let's go back to the first floor."

"You're sleeping in my apartment tonight," Cricket explained in a tone that left no room for argument. Not that he would have argued, to begin with. He had no desire to sleep in his apartment with the dangerous threat of an angry gang leader in his thoughts.

The two held onto each other as they slowly stumbled down the stairs to find the sharp lights in the lobby, casting from street lamps through the windows in the front of the building. Samuel followed Cricket into her apartment, where she shut and locked the door behind her and turned to look at him.

"About earlier," she began after a moment of silence. 

"I'm sorry," he said. Fear flooded him as he thought back on what had happened. He had fucked her in the ass when she had originally stated that she didn't even want to have sex before. He remembered her saying that she wanted him before he took her but maybe she regretted her decision now.

"Sorry," she asked loudly before punching him on the arm. "I'm not sorry! I really enjoyed myself, Samuel. I was going to say that even though I've made a vow to myself to swear off sexual desires, I'm quite happy that I excepted them for you. I was going to lead into asking you if you wanted to have sex again you idiot!"

She huffed as she stared at him in an angry glare. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot anxiously. The light shining through her living room window cast against her back, causing soft shadows to cover her face, causing her eyes to look bright as they absorbed the bend of the shine.

Without thinking, Samuel leaned forward and pulled the petite woman into a long kiss. She melted into his arms as he pulled her shirt over her head and ran his hand over her small breasts to feel her stiff nipples under his palm. She bent down and shifted her hips just before he watched her pants fly across the dark room before she stood back up to lean in for another kiss. He shifted out of his own pants and felt her hand rub down his stomach, stopping once her fingers gripped his thick cock.

She released his rod as he lifted her into the air by her ass and dropped her onto him, piercing his shaft completely into her tight snatch in one quick motion. A cry drew from her open mouth as he worked her up and down on him. 

"You feel so good," she called to him as he walked her across the room. He laid her down on the cushion that she used for a chair and lifted her legs up until her legs were running flat up against his stomach, with her feet resting on either side of his neck. He slowly slid in and out of her as he ran his tongue up the side of her foot. She softly cried out as he devoured her toes, licking them inside his mouth.

Sharp lines of a street lamp from down the alley of her window's view drew lines of light down her face and body, allowing him to view her heavy breathing as he kept up his slow grind in and out of her. 

He picked up his pace ever so slightly and felt her toes curl inside of his mouth as her long and steady breaths began to speed up. He kept at his pace, not daring to challenge his muscles by taking on any faster of a pace. The speed seemed just right for Cricket though, for, before long, her breaths turned to cries as she announced her climax.

Her foot shook against his jaw as her toes pinched his tongue. She slapped her hands down on the floor as she stretched her arms. Her hips jerked wildly a few times before she settled back down on the floor and looked up at him with her large eyes.

He stared down into her eyes as he kept at the same pace. A smile spread over her face as his vision blurred. He released his cum inside of her womb, her toes still him his mouth, and watched her smile shift to an open mouth look of lust. She drank all of him inside of her as he finalized his climax with a few more long and slow thrusts.

Once all of his cum had been drained, he slid his rod from her slit and laid down next to her. She rolled over to her side to look him in the eyes once more and smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Thank you," he corrected, sharing her smile with one of his own.

He felt his eyes grow heavy once more and, though he tried, couldn't fight the pure exhaustion that had taken him over. 

Soon Samuel had drifted off into a deep...deep... sleep.

TBC
Old 01-02-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
baltimore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DBSTeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi jemma

Thank you for nice story.

Hope to support and come very often.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
checkingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping camping ….
Old 02-02-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Part Five The Shower

Samuel awoke with sore muscles and a stiff back. He pushed himself up to a sitting position and scanned Cricket's living room. The light of the morning sun caused the room to glow in a soft white, with rays warming the spot of floor where he had been laying. 

Cricket stood in front of the small counter that separated the kitchen from the living room and split a carton of Chinese food into two halves. He eyed her from head to feet as she seemed oblivious to his waking. She rubbed a hand through her short red hair as she eyed each paper plate. The white t-shirt she wore hugged her small frame tightly as it rode up her back enough to show her the bare skin of her lower back. Her ass cheeks stuck out of her thin black panties as she lifted one leg to scratch an itch on the back of the other. 

"Samuel," she began but cut her own words off as she turned to see him up and staring at her. He pushed himself off the floor and walked across the open floor to greet her with a kiss. "Good morning!"

"Good morning," Samuel said with a smile. He leaned in and took the small woman in with another, longer than last time, kiss. He pulled back and accepted the plate of Chinese food from her before hopping on a barstool next to the counter. "Thank you."

"Thank you," she retorted with a wink. 

"Where'd you get this," he asked, nodding toward the plate.

"I get free Chinese food from China Palace," she explained as she pulled a plastic fork from a napkin. "I deliver for them on occasions when they need an extra hand and, in return, they pay me for my work and offer free food from time to time as well."

"You're too kind for sharing your food with me," Samuel argued. He had gotten tired of eating the dried cereal that Lucas had been bringing in. He assumed the man had been stealing the food but didn't dare ask, for he knew that he needed the nourishment and knew of no other way of getting it.

"Well, I wasn't going to eat it all in front of you," she protested before shoving a clump of rice in her mouth and winking at him.

"I appreciate it," he said, feeling like he needed to tell her once more of how much he enjoyed her gift to him. "This is amazing!"

"It's not exactly the kind of cuisine that you used to have on a nightly basis," she mumbled as she took another large clump of rice.

"That was a different life," he said soberly. "This is the best meal that I have had and it's even better when I look at the woman I'm having it with."

Cricket blushed at his last statement as she stopped her chewing. Her cheeks bulged as she looked into his eyes. After a moment, she swallowed her mouthful of food and stood up from her stool.

"Well," she began as she smacked her open hands over her tiny stomach. "I'm fat enough for today. Time to throw some clothes on and see what I can find out. You should stay here while I'm out. We have no idea if they'll be looking for you. I don't think that there's much of a chance of them looking in here."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Samuel laughed as he stood up from his stool. 

He thanked her a few more times before Cricket was finally dressed and out the door, leaving him alone in her apartment. It wasn't until he was alone in her apartment that he felt what it truly felt like being alone after his night and morning with the bubbly and beautiful Cricket. He had grown very attached to her and felt a bit silly when he realized that he was already missing her. 

Hours drifted by as boredom began to set in, causing Samuel to become fidgety. He didn't like being stuck in a place by himself for so long and with no one to talk to. He often worried over Cricket's safety and wished for her swift return. Even if her return was swift due to the knowledge of The Dragons wanting me dead.

His feelings of loneliness and restlessness caused his thoughts to drift to Heather, the ghost, and what it must feel like for her to be stuck in her apartment forever. He felt bad for the spirit. He wanted to find a way to aid her. He wanted to help the ghost find a way to be able to leave the confines of her prison. He had no idea how he would do such a thing but set his mind to find a way somehow.

He looked down at his clothes and suddenly felt really dirty. He needed to bath and wanted to change into some clean clothes but to do so would inevitably lead him out of Cricket's apartment. He came up with a plan to sneak out, dash to his apartment, grab some clean clothes, run down the street to the community center where he could take a shower and change. If he were fast enough, he could be bathed and back in the apartment in no time. 

After a long moment of working up the nerve, Samuel stepped out of Cricket's apartment. His mission went off smoothly at first. He had entered his apartment and picked out his clothes quickly. He even made it to the community center and to the showers with no troubles.

It was in the hallway of the community center that led to the men's shower room where he locked eyes with a woman, who was walking out of the women's shower room. Her long blonde hair was quite the contrast from the short-haired women that he was used to seeing. Her bright blue eyes locked onto his as she passed him. He turned his head to see that she had also turned back to regard him. 

Who was she?

Shaking the curiosity from his thoughts, Samuel stepped into the men's shower room to find it empty. He smiled at his luck and draped his clean clothing over the small metal hook that rested just outside the tiled cubical that would be his shower this day. Steam billowed around him as he stepped up against the hot spray of the shower and closed his eyes to the wonderfully hypnotizing pressure of the showerhead. 

"What's your name," called a woman's voice from outside the curtain that separated his small shower from the rest of the open area. He jumped in shock and turned to look at the curtain in shock before speaking.

"Who are you," he asked quickly. Had The Dragons found him? He had been such a fool for trying this! He should have just stayed in the apartment.

"My name's Angelica," the woman called back. "What's your name?"

"What do you want," he asked, not wanting to confirm his identity to a member of the gang and make their job even easier.

"I'm not sure, to be honest," the woman answered quietly. "I saw you in the hallway and something urged me to turn around and follow you."

"You're the woman from the hallway that I passed," he asked after a moment. He thought back to what she looked like. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was of average height and a toned yet voluptuous build. She didn't look like a member of the troublesome local gang. What did she want?

"I am," she admitted. "Look, I'll just go. I'm sorry I bothered you."

Samuel pulled the curtain back enough to stick his head out and look at the woman. She was standing directly in front of him and looking directly at him. Her eyes seemed mesmerized by him as she shifted from one white tennis shoe to another and cleared her throat.

"My name's Samuel," he finally offered. 

"It's nice to meet you, Samuel," Angelica said, her face blushing. "What brings you here?"

"This is where I shower," he explained. He was ashamed of his life as a squatter but had grown accustomed to not shying away from the truth with strangers. "I don't exactly have a shower of my own."

"I understand," she said in almost a whisper. 

He poked his head back into the shower stall, expecting the woman to leave. She appeared to have a lot of money and people like that didn't enjoy associating with people of his new stature. He tried to put the woman from his mind as he began to lather shampoo into his hair but, to his surprise, she had remained and spoke to him from outside the curtain once more.

"I'm getting cold out here," she explained. He finished rinsing the shampoo from his hair and looked to the curtain to find the silhouette of the woman standing directly next to the thin curtain. "That shower seems pretty warm."

Was this woman hinting at wanting to come into the small shower stall with him? He tried to think of another explanation but none came to him.

"This shower is really warm," he explained, waiting to see if she would drop another hint. 

"It would be even warmer with another body in there," she finally said.

That was the hint he was waiting for! She did want to join him in the shower! His body ached for her and he looked down to see his erection fully grown. He thought about Cricket. Were he and the tiny woman in a relationship now? Wouldn't that mean that if he had sex with Angelica he would be cheating on her? The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. He couldn't stand the thought of causing any kind of a pain to Cricket but the draw he felt to have sex with this woman was too strong. Every time he tried to think the thoughts of rejection to the mysterious beauty, his body urged him more.

"Come in," he heard himself saying, almost to his own horror. "There's plenty of room."

The shower curtain pulled back to reveal Angelica in the nude. Her hair was tied back behind her head and she smiled at him. Her breasts, perky and large, ended in perked nipples. Her sides curved down to her waist just before her hips curved back outward. Her shaved pubic area appeared smooth and her round, muscular legs tensed as she took one step inside before closing the curtain back behind her......

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1