The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Falling in love with thai hooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsf1999 View Post
Fk it feels so real how do i let go of her mentally and emotionally?
Bro, try some apps to find yourself a real gf. Tinder, CnB, etc..

Like what most bros have shared. Going into a relationship with a pro is 1 in a 1000s..

Good luck!
Old 28-01-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nsf1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys i need your advice i have sex all the way using a condom. But i did deep kissing ( frenching what you guys called it idk). Does it mean im hiv free?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Going into a relationship with a pro is 1 in a 1000s..
This type of relationship almost never end well
Old 28-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaSunrise View Post
This type of relationship almost never end well
Which type?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Before your ORD got free HIV test by saf. better don't raw or you might be in bigger trouble.

Workers are here to work, she don't see love she just see free car, free food and free gift.
one day she will go back to her home town and you will be back to square one.
Since you are single and young go tinder or okc to fish. so many young slut open leg for free for you.

To me FL is only better when you are attach or married men, paying to eat so no crazy woman come and attack our peaceful family.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh... Prostitutes are for you to pay $ n fuck them n next!!! Not for u to love. How can u accept the cb kena used by so many, indian, Chinese, malay, bangala, or whoever pay $??? Not as if she last chee bye on earth. U want ur kids in future to know mummy was a chicken??? Knn la, wake up

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 28-01-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

knn these cheekons back in thaland already village bicycle and have dunno some kid dun even noe who is the father, u want buy her contract n marry....

lucky u wake up fast
Old 28-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Before your ORD got free HIV test by saf. better don't raw or you might be in bigger trouble.

Workers are here to work, she don't see love she just see free car, free food and free gift.
one day she will go back to her home town and you will be back to square one.
Since you are single and young go tinder or okc to fish. so many young slut open leg for free for you.

To me FL is only better when you are attach or married men, paying to eat so no crazy woman come and attack our peaceful family.
bro im frm civil def... Issit free check up anytime ? I can like juz go polyclinic and check for free? What happened if i kena positive will they send me to db or what? Omg whats the consequences...
Old 28-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro im frm civil def... Issit free check up anytime ? I can like juz go polyclinic and check for free? What happened if i kena positive will they send me to db or what? Omg whats the consequences...
Suddenly I think you are a troll... ok next better players pls...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Whores are for fucking not for loving.

Boss' signature, you never read?

W T F?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which type?
Those with pros incvolved
Old 29-01-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
ya bro Tai_zi21, another troll
thai hooker in geylang brothel got licence to drive in sgp
Old 29-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont be stupid. You here feeling sad, she is there open her legs big big earning money, telling all her customers she love them. She is selling her body for money, waiting someone like you to cling on and suck you dry dry. If she love you, you try borrow money from her, see she lend you or not when she knows you got no more money. No money no honey.

BTW fuck her as much as you can for free while she enjoying the things you lend her to use. Lol....
Old 29-01-2020, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arse-nal View Post
ya bro Tai_zi21, another troll
thai hooker in geylang brothel got licence to drive in sgp
Note she has no license in singapore only thai license which is invalid in singapore but knows how to drive... When i tried lending her my car she seems alright on the road thts where i took the risk to borrow her the car
Old 29-01-2020, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Im not a troller whether u believe it or not. I juz wanna know the consequences its my first time having myself in sunch deep shit and trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1