The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Wife Bestie. Go or no go

Recently, my wife's friend, H, moved into a condo at the North. Since she's single (33 yrs old), wife asked me to help her with moving and installing of furniture. She's quite a looker actually but just bad in relationships lol.

After moving, we have been going to her house regularly, for drinks, dinner and mahjong. She always leave her laundry in the toilet and top of the pile is always her bra. So yesterday, while at her house for some CNY gambling, I cannot take it anymore and cummed with her bra in my hands. I also noticed the way she looked at me sometimes (from the corner of my eye). She also always say my wife very lucky, got this man to help with this and that.

Nowadays, I even fantasied about her when making love with my wife. Any bros here have similar experiences? if so, how to go on from here?
Old 28-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife Bestie. Go or no go

TS, looks like you are planning to start a fire, in your own backyards. You sure you can handle it? An affair with wife's BFF is going to be very complicated. If you never had an affair before and start with this complicated, you are likely to be found out, most likely to lose both of them, at the end.
Please use your big head to think.
Old 28-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No such experience, but best is to remain in your fantasy
Old 28-01-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Dear ah wei, u cld be attractive to ur wife friend because u are married. Ladies find married men desirable. However, always remember tat at the attraction stage, when u fart she will find u cute, but towards the end stage, even ur burp is very offensive to her.

Dun be clouded by ur small head...just continue to fuck ur wif n picture her bestie face as u fucking her
Old 28-01-2020, 10:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

when the opportunity comes just have a go
Old 28-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Recently, my wife's friend, H, moved into a condo at the North. Since she's single (33 yrs old), wife asked me to help her with moving and installing of furniture. She's quite a looker actually but just bad in relationships lol.

After moving, we have been going to her house regularly, for drinks, dinner and mahjong. She always leave her laundry in the toilet and top of the pile is always her bra. So yesterday, while at her house for some CNY gambling, I cannot take it anymore and cummed with her bra in my hands. I also noticed the way she looked at me sometimes (from the corner of my eye). She also always say my wife very lucky, got this man to help with this and that.

Nowadays, I even fantasied about her when making love with my wife. Any bros here have similar experiences? if so, how to go on from here?
Don't play with fire.... the consequences will be disastrous. You want to fantasize about her carry on... but to really flirt or end up in bed with her will be your worst decision ever in life. Stay sane... think with your brain, not your 2nd head...
Old 28-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I was in a similar situation, but instead of "wife" it was gf. Ok to fantasize as long as you don't follow up
Old 28-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Try lah. You said she gave you the look. What can be wrong. Start slow and test water.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
looks like you are planning to start a fire, in your own backyards
Could not have said it better
Old 29-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaSunrise View Post
Could not have said it better
And some are here fanning and adding to the fire;
while some are here trying to put out the fire.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
And some are here fanning and adding to the fire;
while some are here trying to put out the fire.
Well said brother. There are two sides to every coin. To each his own. They are adult enough to weigh the risks of the situation they want to get themselves into. Whichever way the guy or gal look at it or doing it, make sure you take the necessary precautions and make sure chances are high you are not found out by the partner esp if it is something improper or a behaviour society frawn upon or disapproves.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 29-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
bozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomArt View Post
If you can convince your wife into 3p, you will be the luckiest man on earth. If not, it is better for you to continue fuck you wife while thinking her BFF to add to your fantasy. She is single nothing to lose, but for you if you kana caught, that the end of your family and marriage. Don't shit at the place you eat. Don't think your wife won't sense it especially your desire started to grow, your eyes on her BFF will tell everything.
Agree with this bro here.

Same thing happened to me before, every time go out with wife and this friend of hers, she always compliments me and can feel some sort of tension.

It drives me crazy thinking about her body and how her bf of hers must ravage it all the time. sometimes makes me a little jealous.

Biggest fantasy would be a 3P with her, even had wet dreams of it already.
All I can do is fantasize and unload to mental images. lol.

Best not to do anything wrong here. ESPECIALLY if you treasure your marriage.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Move along .... test the water .... if its happen it happened ... not every guys a lucky guy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

It takes 2 hands to clap. If its colleagues, ok. If wife friend, best not to unless she give u a strong hint. Else, best is to stay away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1