The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Hi VB,

you have conquered suzhou...shanghai...ningbo and now you wanted to go conquer NJ... It seems that you want to spread your seeds all over jiangsu and zhejiang...

anyway...u intending to u go NJ for work or leisure...if leisure...we can go together...heard from bro sextronic that there NJ-ers prefer singapore man leh...Pls verify..
hey j4f, long time no see u liao leh.. how is colonel SZRJ?

i didnt conquer shanghai lah, it's still safely in the hands of shengge, shanghaiSGP69 etc...

i think we can form a group in the eastern china area like ronaldo, sinoview in the south area, seems like it's always us the usual bedfellows sexatronic, etc nowadays.

actually i nv been to nanjing b4, i only went to this tangshan resort near nanjing! can go there for leisure, but recently i been travelling alot in china n overseas, just came back from taiwan.. taiwan is happening but expensive!
Old 27-08-2006, 01:25 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
hello bro!
I'm back! My family came to visit me for 10 days, so out of action.

Ok bro VB, 1st week of Sept, lets meet in Ningbo!
bro seems like we 有缘无分, next week i going ningbo, but i go next week means that 1st week of sept i not going liao...
Old 27-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro just4fun,

Really miss you in Suzhou. After the Qingdao Mamasan (in Soho) and I parted, my heart has been broken and I feel painful to step into Suzhou again.

PTR
wah!!!!!!!

bro i havent forgotten abt that qingdao mamasan also leh!!!

she's a stunner! wat do u mean by the 1 year of togetherness? shld extend the contract mah... how come she left already
Old 27-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
wah!!!!!!!

bro i havent forgotten abt that qingdao mamasan also leh!!!

she's a stunner! wat do u mean by the 1 year of togetherness? shld extend the contract mah... how come she left already
Dear Bro Van Basten,

Regarding the Qingdao Mamasan, when I first knew her, her husband was put away for a year or so. We were attracted to each other even after we had spent the first night together. After knowing her problem, we discussed and agreed to be together whenever I was in Suzhou (I was quite often there at that time), until her husband re-appeared again. Well, the time when you saw her, her husband was about to re-appear. Therefore there was no possibility to extend the contact, and we bid each other farewell. I wished her well, and we agreed then that we would not see each other again. She has since moved house and changed her phone number. For the more than ten years in China, she is still one of the best companions that I have the luck to be with. I love especially her smile and small attractive eyes (strange! isn't it?) found in most Korean beauties. She is half-Korean

Well, it was a sweet and unforgettable memory.

I hope you are doing well now, looking at your travel pattern. I sincerely hope to meet you again somewhere in China.

With best regards.

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 27-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro just4fun,

Thanks for the information on that girl. I cannot remember her name liaoz. It is good that she has an angmo now with her, maybe to look after her.

I shall try to make it to Suzhou when I am in Shanghai.

Regards
I alway call her "er-jie"... Anyway, I think the ang mo is taking good care of her... So u can have no worries liao...

Cheers!!!
Old 28-08-2006, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro Van Basten,

Regarding the Qingdao Mamasan, when I first knew her, her husband was put away for a year or so. We were attracted to each other even after we had spent the first night together.

I hope you are doing well now, looking at your travel pattern. I sincerely hope to meet you again somewhere in China.

With best regards.

PTR
hello big bro,

so she is half 朝鲜族? i think j4f n lukim met her that nite also.. exotic n a beauty isnt it! yes i remember she told me she is from shandong..

yes recently travelling around china n overseas in this part of asia quite alot, but like that also no time to find china gf leh! i havent found suzhou gf yet, so i m a rare lonely sg man in suzhou!
Old 28-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hello big bro,

so she is half 朝鲜族? i think j4f n lukim met her that nite also.. exotic n a beauty isnt it! yes i remember she told me she is from shandong..

yes recently travelling around china n overseas in this part of asia quite alot, but like that also no time to find china gf leh! i havent found suzhou gf yet, so i m a rare lonely sg man in suzhou!
Actually...i know a couple of north-eastern and they are korean whom can speak good korean.... U mean we saw her before, how come I did not have the slightest impression....haha maybe that nite too occuiped liao lah....

i tot u hv a gf liao...why complain???? Lonely man meh....u din cheong with them liao....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually...i know a couple of north-eastern and they are korean whom can speak good korean.... U mean we saw her before, how come I did not have the slightest impression....haha maybe that nite too occuiped liao lah....

i tot u hv a gf liao...why complain???? Lonely man meh....u din cheong with them liao....
hello bro, really long time no see!

my gf is no longer in suzhou, n it's pointless for us to carry on lah, we hardly c each other 2-3 times a month.. so bo pian loh..

u know a couple of north eastern? chio or not? nv intro ah!

u also saw PTR's qingdao girl b4 lah, at soho with shengge also...
Old 20-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Damn! Seems like i'm the only 1 updating this thread leh....

Bro FM, contribute leh!!
Pls work hard on that gal we hooked last nite hor. It's simply amazing that she's been waiting for hours for u to make the first move! If u dont.....I'll take over. haha! wakao, cheena gals really damn fun!
Old 20-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro sexatronic,
I was at Nanjing yesterday but return to Shanghai in the evening. Sorry got nothing to contribute.

Will catch up with you next time when I am in Nanjing.
Keep it going!
Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 20-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro FM, contribute leh!!
Pls work hard on that gal we hooked last nite hor. It's simply amazing that she's been waiting for hours for u to make the first move! If u dont.....I'll take over. haha! wakao, cheena gals really damn fun!
Hi Bro,

Sound happening man....Think will ask VB to go to NJ liao...any FR on MM...

How come the china babes in suzhou not so fun leh...sianz!!!
Old 21-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro FM, contribute leh!!
Hi Bro,
OK. Let me take some actions.
If there is any hapening then I can write something here :-)
As what we had discussed, cheena girls are more "open"
haha......
Rgs,
FM
Old 21-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Hi Bro sexatronic,
I was at Nanjing yesterday but return to Shanghai in the evening. Sorry got nothing to contribute.

Will catch up with you next time when I am in Nanjing.
Keep it going!
Cheers!

Hi Bro Shenge,
If you have more spare time (the next time),
three of us ( you , myslef and sextronics) can meet in NJ and
we can chiong together :-)

Rgs,FM
Old 21-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Hi JUst4fun,

We should to meet long time ago...but.......heeeeeeee

Shall we meet in NJ to have fun together?

Hi VB,
Come to NJ and chiong together lay ....:-)

Rgs,
FM
Old 21-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

ya lor, bro i think we ran out of steam in suzhou!

nowadays i prefer to go NB n Hangzhou n explore the place...

yesterday was in NB went to this place a bit like waitan in shanghai wow nice scenery leh.. cant get much of this type of place in china... healthy fun is also not bad... only thing is i dont have a sweet china girl by my side to walk walk at the river side..

i think we must make a trip down to NJ with FM, Sexatronic n Shengge. wat u say? mabe 2 weekends from now? i going back to sg for Oct 1 holidays...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1