The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
sensitive penis

ok.. i've got a sensitive penis and it hurts when my dickhead is touched. ouch!.. anyway my friend recommend me this durex performa when use will desentisize the penis. so tried it and wow really works.. no pain when screwing...

thing is... i think backfire now opposite happened ,desentisize until coudln't cum...

any advice?
Old 31-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sensitive penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
ok.. i've got a sensitive penis and it hurts when my dickhead is touched. ouch!.. anyway my friend recommend me this durex performa when use will desentisize the penis. so tried it and wow really works.. no pain when screwing...

thing is... i think backfire now opposite happened ,desentisize until coudln't cum...

any advice?
Use different condoms. Try a variety until you find one suitable for you.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 01-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Use different condoms. Try a variety until you find one suitable for you.

Cheers
Tee Vee
hmm guess so.. anyway any bro know any condom that has desentisizing effect like durex performa but dun overdo it? haha
Old 01-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hmm guess so.. anyway any bro know any condom that has desentisizing effect like durex performa but dun overdo it? haha
Easy lah, just take out some of the cream at the CD tip lor....
Old 01-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 21
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

As Thai Visitor mentioned - try a different condom. The durex performa is probably too thick --- Durex does have another type which is very thin - can't recall the name of it -- but check it out as it is sold everywhere. It's essentially a thin condom so that you can "feel" more unlike the thinker ones.

I have not used condoms for ages -- been only banging my wife raw.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 21
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

LoveToBonk --- if you are bonking (your wife) and not using a condom for contraception (or preventon of STDs) --- is it because you are entering the lady when it is still "too dry". If that is the case - no need for condom but just use some lubricant.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

any advice?
The durex performa works very well. I recommand that you put on the condom for 10 minutes before entering. The effects of the condom last about 20 minutes for me.

You still a new bird in having sex? Sensitive dick? You will harden your skin when you screw more over the years. Dont worry.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

most important question is bro ts cut or uncut? If uncut, then you might try leaving the head uncovered for some period of time to let lil bro get used to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1