The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
BruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Zhongshan Bai Ning Massage

Hi guys first China FR here.

I had read of a place called See Club where its supposedly a discotheque cum strip show but I was unable to find it nor did any of the locals know what I was talking about since the literal translation is probably wrong. I was wandering around the area of International/FuHua/Baining hotel but it looked desolate without streetwalkers as it was pretty damn late and its Christmas eve.

There was this pretty big dude in a fur trimmed uniform walking around, I can only assume he was a cop because he didn't jump me lol.
I was travelling alone and I quite dislike the process of KTV , moreover I couldn't bring a girl back due to my sibling so I made my way to the BaiNing massage center.

A young lady in a suit immediately led me to a room when I stepped in, it was quite clear my command of cantonese was pretty bad so I got her to slowly explain the process/prices in mandarin.

Packages started from 100 to 208RMB consisting of different massages and a HJ drinks and some fruits, told her I wanted a FJ not just a HJ and she said that most massage centers in the area don't provide FJ.

Told her I'd see the range of girls if I didn't see anything I liked I would leave, sent about 4 girls away and she asked me if I wanted a girl who would do FJ but would have to pay 200RMB to the girl on top of the 208RMB to the house for the room.

I think wandering around and waiting at the massage center was probably at 3a.m by then, the next girl in a yellow miniskirt that walked in was WAY hotter than any of the previous girls thou. Tall, leggy,long haired, fair skinned, good sized tits and sweet sultry face, immediate OK from me.

Location: Zhongshan, BaiNing massage center, Each room has a a adjacent toilet with a double sized massage bed with hole for the face. Tv Mounted on wall.
Name: Ah Ling, No.303
Face: 8.5/10 (More on the sultry type rather than the cute taiwanese type)

Body: 9/10 (Small C, red nips, soft and natural, light bush, fair skinned, slim proportions, smelt great, I would give a 10 if she had pink nips and a bigger ass but she had a great body)

Skill: 8/10 (Accommodating with positions, will ride vigorously, didn't massage as I was fondling and licking her all over)

Service: 8/10 (Your mileage may vary, no BBBJ, said no frenching, fingering/licking pussy but easing her slowly into doing it is great. She said my dick was too big and didn't want to fuck for more than 15min continuously as it would hurt her. I don't find my dick to be big or remotely long, there have been other complaints from women about my size hurting them, probably Asian women with tighter pussies. Good amount of tightness and she get wet quite easily after fingering and could feel her cum after 10 mins of fucking her. Soft moans and not fake screaming when alternating from fucking her to fondling her tits and ass , honestly the best fuck I've had so far)

Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: (Mid 20s)

GFE: 9/10 (I usually never monger for this purpose but she was incredible, chatty but speaks in a shy voice that turns me on when fucking, especially when she says no fingering/licking but slowly ease her into it and getting her wet. Good thing I was leaving the next day or I would probably take her out the next day and get wrapped up in shenanigans. I was planning in my mind to take her out after work at 5am, it was 4.30 when we were done, to continue fucking her in a nearby hotel but gotta listen to big head and not small head.)

Price: 200RMB a pop, 45 mins but I think I got to play around with her for 90 min or more

Language: Cantonese/Mandarin

Pros: Great body,face, good conversation, great sex.

Con: You need to at least have basic Mandarin/Cantonese, would have fared much better in my school days if tuition was this..., I probably overpaid but I seem to have gotten more time with her as the place had closed for business by the time we were done. Never tried the massage lol.

Summary: Best fuck I had so far, GFE is overpowering but not in the cutesy way. She passed me her number but was too shy to take photo, I might have managed to get a quick snap but I don't think posting w/o permission is such a great idea...

Some minor stuff:
I went there pretty late, are the hotels hourly and do they provide girls or do you have to go streetwalking? I find KTV to be a waste, personally.
Does anyone know where the See Club is and how to say it in mandarin/cantonese?
Ditto for Zhong Ken Water Spa (中垦水疗辉) my taxi driver didn't know where it was.
Searching for info in China is a real pain in the frickin ass when English is your main language, have to use a proxy to bypass great firewall of China and using google translate simultaneously does not always work properly. Can't use city8 that way as well since google maps doesn't cover that area at street level.
Old 27-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
BruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBruceChan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Zhongshan Bai Ning Massage

Just to clarify, this is Guangzhou, Zhongshan not Shenzhen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1