The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come
how my first geylang affair turned into a overseas sexcation

i am using my friend account to write my own experience..if there good feedback then i shall continue on.
brief intro of myself
Name: Ethan ( not my real name)
working in a laboratory as internship.

Shall cut short the story starting.
One fine day was exploring geylang at lorong 20 thats when i saw a group of thai girls with an okt. so pick a girl and went in.
Girl
name:O
nothing much actually just sop deadfish sex well but it was my first time there was expectation were low so felt abit of chemistry so we exchange numbers.

Part 2: as i rtf her weekly (foolish me last time dont know what called the real service) so weeks pass by it was time for her to return back to thailand. as u know thai fl always come in batches so we had lunch at golden mile before going off.. in the meanwhile managed to know a few of her friends.. then send her off to the airport then it was the end.

After she arrived back in thailand of cos i continue on with my geylang adventure but not with her okt of cos later she know about it.. we continued contact in LINE app.. then after awhile of being used by her..i told her instead i want to find a girlfriend do u have any to intro me...

well so she send me a pics of different girls.. so picked this girl..
well photos are deceiving so lets name this girl DIA
looks: 7.5/10 based on photo that time
boobs: not sure it is was just a face photo..

Well so after some link up added her and starting chatting. Happen at that time my neighbour was a player + from thailand so he help me chat up sometimes to chase this girl.. well she told me she just from the countryside working as a stock taker in a factory...after just 3 days of xian-ing her she asked me to be her teerak(bf/sweet heart) in short. well i played hard to get so didnt say yes at first...

Well i played hard to get cos i dont know her well and its going to fast i guess..so later on did say yes and soon our relationship become more intense like sending flirty messages or sexy photos of her...
soon a week pass she told me she was taking the bus to pattaya to meet up with her friends to stay awhile and she was coming to singapore soon..

Well at this point of time i felt super excitied mainly cos i could meet her and up her
to be continued
Old 15-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 19
ahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how my first geylang affair turned into a overseas sexcation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanGeGE View Post
i am using my friend account to write my own experience..if there good feedback then i shall continue on.
brief intro of myself

Why can't you use your own account to write ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1