The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

cherries or not... i find that if i take some time getting acquainted with the girl, i usually have a better experience. when i was in EDSA, i made the mistake of rushing back to the hotel room bcoz the girl is so darn cute. but it turns out to be quite disaster.

anyone knows the rate for cherries? i might make it a point to try the next time i visit again.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
cherries or not... i find that if i take some time getting acquainted with the girl, i usually have a better experience. when i was in EDSA, i made the mistake of rushing back to the hotel room bcoz the girl is so darn cute. but it turns out to be quite disaster.

anyone knows the rate for cherries? i might make it a point to try the next time i visit again.
Cherries or not go for the same barfine prices.
The charges differ when u wanna pop the cherries from 20,000 peso onwards.
20,000 peso for a cherry ? I'll pass......
Old 13-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah i agree with Bro Ah_Hia i will skip the cherry price too. Cause its not fixed at Peso 20000 either. Its 20k upwards.

Guess i can get a harem of SYTS for that price for the night. Haha (No offence to you Bro Dominic)

Bro Dominic as you rightly pointed out if you get along well with the girl you are generally assured of some decent time with her and action with her back in the hotel. Thats my experience. Tips from mamasan too help.

Bro Dominic i am still curious with your name...
Old 13-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha. whats with the name. go harass some SYT about her name. shoo

ok. 20k peso is something thats quite off. will keep that in mind in case i strike toto or something. i heard so much about palawan beaches. never got to go in my last trip. does anyone have business in philippines? i am thinking of perhaps doing something there.
Old 16-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Sorry brothers i think i really made a mistake, the body painting show is at Dollhouse and not at ATlantis.

i thought it was at Atlantis and i have viewed the show personally and i thought the show was fantastic.

But while on the phone with my friend yesterday he mentioned that the Body paint was at Dollhouse. I am really sorry if i got mistaken with the names.

The saving grace is that they are both owned by the same guy.

On a different note anyone been to Carousel? I went in with my friend. We could not find a place to place our butt and hence we had to leave.
Old 20-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

I hv wanted to contribute more on my experiences on Fields Avenue

namely Stingers i hope i got the name right

Body Shop

Atlantis
Carousel
Dollhouse
and the likes

But i am just too tired these days...

Anyway there will be more to come after my next trip.
Old 23-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin ng View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting up with bro Phenom- the walking encyclopaedia of balibago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
U are wrong bro.
The person whom u should be praising is Phenom. He is the person who introduced us to AC. It is from his FRs that made me make my very first trip to AC. So i suggest u dedicate this thread to him and sing praises for Phenon.
U owe his just this much my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000 View Post
Wow you met Bro Phenom. There is no doubt that Bro Phenom WAS, IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE WALKING ENCYLOPEDIA OF Balibago. The amount of information that Bro Phenom possesses is just so much that it will be next to impossible for any of us Cheongsters to get anywhere near to Bro Phenom in terms of the vastness and depth of knowledge. And yes of course we can forget about surmounting him.
Quote:
Surely Bro Ah_Hia as requested by you, this thread SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN DEDICATED TO BRO PHENOM. Yes if Bro Phenom had not posted all that information in all that depth most of us would not have made that initial trip to AC. So please Brudders, please note I have every intention of commending Bro Phenom. My purpose of starting this thread is not to counter Bro Phenom in anyway. I just decided to start a new thread to share what i thought may not be present in the other threads on AC.

So BRO PHENOM we always salute you.

Chang Jiang hou lang thui chien lang!

Aiya, what's up with you guys and your spewing of overflowing accolades for this jaded ancient over-the-hill-but-still-melons-chasing has-been?
I was absent from SB for quite a while and now you NGs (New Generation) are having quite a ball!

Good to see you guys pick up where I left off - except intermittently making a little comeback here and there (with regards to Balibago FRs) - eons ago.
For the last few years or so I have been too Starr-struck to barhop as prolifically as I used to. As such, I am no longer contributing much, if at all, mongering info in my thread.

For close on three decades and many many dozens of trips, this sextown was, is, and will still be one of my favourite playgrounds. So, till I eventually reach Starr's End which is undeterminable at the moment, I won't be as active on the scene as I previously was.

At your own time and pace, carry on.

Balibago lives! Balibago rocks!! Balibago go go go!!!

ps. read about my latest monstrous melons sexventure here: http://sbf.net.nz/interna...na-mexico.html

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 23-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom View Post
Chang Jiang hou lang thui chien lang!

For the last few years or so I have been too Starr-struck to barhop as prolifically as I used to.

For close on three decades and many many dozens of trips, this sextown was, is, and will still be one of my favourite playgrounds. So, till I eventually reach Starr's End which is undeterminable at the moment, I won't be as active on the scene as I previously was.
Do u know starr? Is she still working in AC?
Old 23-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
devourer is Cool - loads of Potential

I don't even know where is thi place.
I am profound at the strong knowledge of you guys,
Keep up the international sharing!
Old 24-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devourer View Post
I don't even know where is thi place.
I am profound at the strong knowledge of you guys,
Keep up the international sharing!
Angeles City has another popular name: "Clark Air Base" and it is around 250 Km north of Manila. AirAsia flies there from KL and KK.

It is visted by many cheongsters and by many typhoons too. For a short period of few years, many Taiwanese and Koreans have been setting up light to medium industries in the vicinity and they had already spoilt the cheong market there
Old 24-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

ProfessorOokami i think its only about 90 kms max from Manila.

Bro devourer there are many ways in which you can get to Angeles City (Balibago)....

1) Fly direct from Spore to Clark (Angeles City (Balibago) Tiger Airways
2) Fry direct from Kl to Clarke Air ASia
3) Fly Jetstar/Cebu Pacific/or any other airlines that stops at NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport). Now from NAIA you can take a taxi direct to Angeles City (Balibago) for about P2000++.
4) If you arrived at NAIA you can stay a day or 2 in Manila, then you can take SWAgman Fly the Bus service to Angeles. Its about P600 brings you to the doorstep of your hotel.
5) FRom Manila there are buses that charge you about P100 to bring you to clarke.

So there are many ways to get there.

And once you reach AC you will be spoilt for choice in terms of
1) SYT
2) LD price
3) BF whole night price. You can BF 2 if you please and it still wont cost you more than GL CAT 80. HAHA. ANd the BF is for the whole night
4) The atmosphere at AC is friendly. Its always the
eat -- drink -- screw -- sleep ---- screw in the morning --- send off the SYT routine....
Old 24-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Bro Ah_hia you said the rates are P1419 at the Lewis Grand.

I checked out their promotional price... It is not less than P2600 for a deluxe room.

My friend and i (2 rooms) are travelling together. Anyway you can assist us in getting the special price you got?
Old 24-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

I got some questions in my inbox. So i thought i might share in public for all bros benefit.

1) Yes in AC BF (bar fine) means everything. You can bring the girl to the hotel screw her, she will stay with you till morning. Then you can screw her in the morning again and then you can send her off. However its best to negotiate with the girl what you want. When you do this...and if they agree .... then you have no problems... Cause some SYTS tend to leave after the first shot to go and pick up a second customer. Of course they come up with a SOB story to agree you to send them off early... So negotiate and discuss everything with the girl and the bar manager if you so want. The BF in AC includes everything unlike in Manila. ANd if you want you can tip the SYT around P 200 in the morning.

2) Can we have 2 gals for overnight?

I have done this before and its fun. Yes you can BF 2 syts for the night from the same or from different pubs. and it will still cost you less than cat80 in GL. But make sure both SYTS know that you are BFing each other. Else they may not want to make your night enjoyable.

3) what time do they leave for overnight?

The bars open as early as 11am. Some are 24 hours and some open around 2pm. As soon as you BF the syt she will leave with you. It depends do you want the SYT immediately with you or do you want to visit other pubs, grope and fiddle with a few more SYTS before you return to pick up your BF.

4) or in the 1st place there is no such thing as overnight?

Of course there is overnight. Most girls prefer that you bring them to discos wine and dine them. However if you want to skip all this buy a bucket load of SML bring them to the hotel room and drink with the gal...

You can even BF the gal for a month or more... Something along the line..... for P20000
Old 25-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

Dear Bro Phenom,

Finally you are back.... Thanks so much for coming back vindicating and validating us!

All of us hold you in high regard and respect cause to be honest with you I made lots of notes and compiled a document from tips gained from your wonderful posts. They helped me a lot on my virgin trip. IN fact you gave us so much info that we could behave as non amaetuers on our virgin trip. Thanks again for all your long, lengthy, detailed posts.

Bro Ah_Hia also suggested that i dedicate this thread to you. And hence this thread is dedicated to you and will always remain (as long as this thread exists) in gratitude to your efforts.

I also wantted to make it clear that there is no such rivalry or anything. ANyway i got to give it to you bro Phenom... Your imagination, creative juices, your sexploits i cant beat you to that. Hardly anyone can beat you to that. So there is no question of rivalry i just wanted to put in here what i thought could be tips/details about AC. Thats why you do not see any detailed FRs here. How to beat the master phenom at his job????

Bro Phenom, hopefully someday we can co incide our travel dates to drink together at AC.

Bro Phenom you were really lucky. You made so many trips. That AC was like at the back of your palm. The NG Sammyboys like us will not be so lucky cause working in Spore is so stressful. Making ends meet is priority no 1 so we can cheong only when we can. But you were really fortuntate

Bro Phenom can you answer one question... You said you have been too Starr Struck to barhop. What you mean? Starrs End what you mean? can you elaborate bro or send me a PM... Sorry i am unable to read between the lines.

Do you mean you are jaded tired of barhopping? Or are you in love again. Kindly elaborate (no compulsion though).
Old 25-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ProfessorOokami i think its only about 90 kms max from Manila.

Yeah, you are correct. I have never been through that route to Manila, thus I had estimated the journey that usually take 2 hours to complete as 200 km based on our average Malaysian travelling time.

BTW, due to a tight schedule, I wont be able to stay another night in AC to meet up with you. Maybe next time we co-ordinate our timing. Hopefull this trip could renew my motivation to go there many times in the future

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread