The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
want to go for a rub today but saw 3 roti chia parked near the market......retreat.
Bro
I was walking around today around lunch time but saw that level 1 downstairs got some kind of police roadshow. Lots of cops talking to people like as if selling creditcard. Went up walk 2 rounds and found some shops closed, others very discreet.

cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 23-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gtren87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, pls share contact. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious74 View Post
This is my first FR so do be more lenient and point out any areas that need improvement thx =D

Was walking around Tanjong Pagar area after work when I suddenly felt the urge to go for a massage. Explored abit and came across this nice signboard that looked quite clean and holistic, climbed the stairs to take a look and was greeted at the door by a young and pretty PRC girl. Was quoted 50/hr for Traditional Tuina massage, felt it was reasonable as it looked quite good and there's a common toilet/shower and was secretly hoping she would be the one massaging me. Paid and was led to a room on the 3rd floor and went to shower. Took my time showering and when I came out, to my pleasant surprise, the receptionist was waiting for me. Was led back to the room and I drank some tea before lying face down and the massage began.

Massage wise, i opted for an oil massage, she concentrated on my lower back and used her knuckles and knees occasionally to apply pressure. I felt very relaxed and it was not piano type at all. What I enjoyed a lot was that during the massage, I chatted with her and she was willing to chat with me. As she moved to my lower body, can feel her occasionally teasing my butt and thigh areas, as she started stroking my balls area, I raised my hip to allow access and she started stroking my 2IC. At this point in time she was still conversing with me but I was hardly able to answer as I was very hard and trembling with excitement. Told her I really enjoyed what she was doing and shortly after was asked to turn over. On my front, she didn't do much but she very shyly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there", I played dumb to tease her as I found she was really very cute and we eventually agreed on $50 tips for a HJ and top roaming. Eventually released my soldiers and she cleaned me up and I went to shower.

Overall experience is very positive (8/10). I feel she is quite new and fresh as she mentioned she has been in SG for 6 months only and the fact that she didn't immediately reach for my member but rather shyly asked if I wanted. Below is my concise scoring. Do up my points if you feel I have done a good job, I do wish to protect this place so will only share to those with points or those I deem more trustworthy =P

Nationality: PRC ( only speaks Chinese)
Name: Coco
Looks: 8/10 - looks young and sweet with pretty eyes, nice smile.
Figure: 8/10 - B-cup, slim with meat kind
GFE/Chemistry: 9/10 - can tell she is quite shy as she don't dare to look me in the eyes for long, I enjoyed chatting with her and she is quite accommodating to my requests and can tell she is trying hard to provide good service.
Massage: 9/10 - not sure why she concentrated on my lower back but her kneeling and knuckles technique was quite enjoyable
HJ: 6/10 - felt she was abit rushed, perhaps because of my many requests and didn't have much time left or perhaps she was tired.
Damage: $50/hr traditional Tuina + $50HJ (additional options of $80worldwide roaming and $100 boobs-2IC massage)
Old 27-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dimwitted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Deleted deleted

Been observing the thread and unfortunately it got deleted off....

I got tested positive for STD as well.

Same plight as this bro in terms of $$$$

Never listen to all the sob stories and be KC. All the $$ that you give, other bros will also give... all the attention you get, the other bros will also get.

I guess all the STD you get, the other bros will also get.
Old 27-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Care to share the sob stories, so other Bros will not be conned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitted View Post
Been observing the thread and unfortunately it got deleted off....

I got tested positive for STD as well.

Same plight as this bro in terms of $$$$

Never listen to all the sob stories and be KC. All the $$ that you give, other bros will also give... all the attention you get, the other bros will also get.

I guess all the STD you get, the other bros will also get.
Old 28-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

just walked one round just now to get updates on the ground ... not bad ... went to one shop to pee to find my old timer for a hug hug .... pretty quiet .... but good for me
Old 30-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

TPP 2nd floor, corner shop, one ML looks yummy... short hair one..

was with my colleagues so didnt venture further.
Old 31-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any nice recommendations for this area?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Care to share the sob stories, so other Bros will not be conned.
The same stories about needing to take care of kids, Mother all that and Husband is not working.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

went for a rub this morning at 2nd floor. the shop is facing the road. Look young, easily the youngest at TPP now. Body not bad. standard menu applies.

her name starts with S***a
Old 02-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
The same stories about needing to take care of kids, Mother all that and Husband is not working.
Some say divorcee
Actually got boyfriend asking for money
To feed all boyfrends
Old 02-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
went for a rub this morning at 2nd floor. the shop is facing the road. Look young, easily the youngest at TPP now. Body not bad. standard menu applies.

her name starts with S***a

Hope she didn't start telling you about her raising her son alone, husband not working, bla bla bla.... need $$

Hope your standard package didn't went too extreme considering the postings about STD spread.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Some say divorcee
Actually got boyfriend asking for money
To feed all boyfrends

And the list goes on........
Old 03-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
TPP 2nd floor, corner shop, one ML looks yummy... short hair one..

was with my colleagues so didnt venture further.
near the thai restaurant place one ah?
Old 03-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hope she didn't start telling you about her raising her son alone, husband not working, bla bla bla.... need $$

Hope your standard package didn't went too extreme considering the postings about STD spread.
are we referring to the same ML? can enlighten?
Old 03-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
near the thai restaurant place one ah?
yes bro... you are right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1