The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I think so..... Mignolet has been put on sale.
Tiagong Barcelona wanted SM?

Max Meyer a no. 10 is available, wonder if Klopp will go for him?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Btw does anyone know the situation on Buvac?? Is he going or staying??
Buvac appears to be leaving? Pep Ljinders in to replace him.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Buvac appears to be leaving? Pep Ljinders in to replace him.
Bro Escobar, Bro Melwood looks to be right. But all seems quiet and strange

Pep Lijnders, who left his role as Liverpool development coach to become manager of NEC Nijmegen in January, has returned to the club after being dismissed by the Dutch side.
The 35-year-old is expected to be offered the role as assistant manager, casting even more doubt over whether Buvac will ever return to the club.
As for Buvac, he did not turn up whne pre-season training started but he is still employed by the club, who have not released any new details over his current situation.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool ins and outs

Transfers in: Fabinho (Monaco) £39m, Naby Keita (RB Leipzig) £52.75m, Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City) £13m, Alisson (Roma) £66.8m.

Transfers out: Emre Can (Juventus) free, Jon Flanagan (Rangers) free, Yan Dhanda (Swansea) free, Ovie Ejaria (Rangers) loan, Adam Bogdan (Hibernian) loan, Harry Wilson (Derby) loan

BBC Radio Merseyside's Ian Kennedy: "The position everyone was talking about was the goalkeeper, with Liverpool bringing in Roma's Alisson for £66.8m.

"Midfield has been been strengthened with Fabinho and Naby Keita, and now Xherdan Shaqiri too but many see Liverpool's striking options needing a boost, if only in terms of experience - but anyone coming to the club will know they'll have a job and half to play regularly ahead of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino."
Old 22-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Until now Mr. Klopp still didn't give a good explanation on the ah can's issue to the Fansee! Why was he allowed a free transfer? Should have sold him year ago if he was not signing any extension ! Btw, hearsay SM is heading to barca!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Until now Mr. Klopp still didn't give a good explanation on the ah can's issue to the Fansee! Why was he allowed a free transfer? Should have sold him year ago if he was not signing any extension ! Btw, hearsay SM is heading to barca!
Not Klopp fault...... it was Emre agent that refuse to negotiate with Liverpool despite Emre saying he is agreeable to a contract extension. In the end he listen to his agent rather than Klopp.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Escobar, Bro Melwood looks to be right. But all seems quiet and strange

Pep Lijnders, who left his role as Liverpool development coach to become manager of NEC Nijmegen in January, has returned to the club after being dismissed by the Dutch side.
The 35-year-old is expected to be offered the role as assistant manager, casting even more doubt over whether Buvac will ever return to the club.
As for Buvac, he did not turn up whne pre-season training started but he is still employed by the club, who have not released any new details over his current situation.
Must be quite a serious case . If Buvac is really unhappy with Ah Klopp he should make it public . By keeping quiet will make matters worse .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
From what I read, Can wanted a transfer release clause. FSG had bad experience with the Luis Suarez transfer. LS had a transfer clause and FSG has moved to not have any players with transfer release clauses. If we allow Can to have a transfer clause, others will want too and that reduces our ability to negotiate transfers. If Coutinho's contract had a transfer clause, it is likely to be much lower than $142 million pounds.

With us, Can seemed to be on $30K per week. Quite a low salary for a regular starter. Will not fetch a high price for him with 1 year remaining on his contract. Seems only English players on last year of contract can fetch decent prices. Plus no point selling him last year and signing a replacement when we know Keita is joining us 1 year later. And we know he will not slack in his last year as Can will want to play well to attract new clubs.

Can also talk cock about signing a new contract I feel. He gets a big signing on fee plus higher weekly wages. Plus the Italian league is slower and more suitable for him. Wishing him well though. He was nice enough not to announce his new club until the end of the season. At least his contract issue did not distract us while we were heading to the CL final.

https://www.football365.com/news/juv...-can-on-a-free
Old 22-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Must be quite a serious case . If Buvac is really unhappy with Ah Klopp he should make it public . By keeping quiet will make matters worse .
Maybe.. Just a thought. What if a close member of Buvac's family is seriously ill and he is taking time off to be with his family? Maybe he is sick himself. Not announcing the real reason may be to give him privacy in a time like this.

Liverpool seemed to be very nice about his absence. There must be a valid reason for the good will shown. Just look at how Chelsea-Conte issue is by contrast? Chelsea seemed to be going out of the way to screw Conte.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
NabyKeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Maybe.. Just a thought. What if a close member of Buvac's family is seriously ill and he is taking time off to be with his family? Maybe he is sick himself. Not announcing the real reason may be to give him privacy in a time like this.
Klopp told the media in USA that Buvac officially no longer Liverpool employee.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Sad to say but Buvac’s Anfield days are over.
According to the Echo, Buvac’s working relationship with Klopp has run it’s course:
Liverpool insist the situation is unchanged with Buvac – he remains a club employee and has been away since April due to ‘personal reasons’.
However, the ECHO understands that the Bosnian Serb won’t be returning and his 17-year working relationship with Klopp is effectively over. His exit is likely to be confirmed over the coming weeks.

Pep Lijnders will step up to fill the void of Zeljko Buvac in Klopp's coaching team, who will not be returning to Liverpool. The Dutch coach has visibly taken on more responsibility during pre-season, alongside Peter Krawietz.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

However, Anfield has not seen such a team for a while , with backups in almost all positions.

Just dont look at the GK backups!
Big question now is - will this team click together??

Last game did not go too well! Lost 1-3!

Borussia Dortmund came from behind to defeat Liverpool in Charlotte, North
Carolina, in the International Champions Cup.
Virgil van Dijk's first-half header had put Jurgen Klopp's side on course for a fourth win in five pre-season games.
However, Christian Pulisic levelled from a penalty and added a second before Jacob Bruun Larsen rounded off the scoring for the Germans.
The Reds were again without a number of key players after the World Cup.
Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Marko Grujic all watched from the side at the Bank of America stadium after only returning to training on Friday.

The Reds now face Manchester City on 26 July and Manchester United on 28 July in the pre-season tournament before returning to the UK.

The International Champions Cup involves 18 teams playing three games each, with matches staged across North America, Europe and in Singapore.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

No official confirmation from Liverpool about Buvac so we cannot finalize anything about him.
Hope in the near future the club will confirm and put this matter to bed.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong is losing faith in Kharius as the game goes by . Liverpool really need to get a 2nd goalie .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong is losing faith in Kharius as the game goes by . Liverpool really need to get a 2nd goalie .
Now, Kharius is pronounced as "Careless"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available