The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 23-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried one quite solid ... quite chio, tall, slim and good skill ... enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried one quite solid ... quite chio, tall, slim and good skill ... enjoy!
Whao bro can share?
Old 23-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
Her body smell nice and beneath hair is trimmed.
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Any bros need her contact number can pm me
Bro can share?
Old 26-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Can share joline contact?

Queue List: empty
Old 29-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bleach810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Bro can share contact! unable to pm you); staying around yishun do pm me!! thanks(Y)!
Old 29-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fie28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
Feeling tired after nightshift...took quick breakfast and head down to one of the spa ard the mention area.
With aching body,i took 2hrs of massage.
Massage damn strong n gd on back and neck..then while massaging the thigh..teasing come..hosei alreally..know confirm got..
Enjoy 1hr of teasing plus happy ending in the end..wanted to shower but..she told me massage head first..powrr lah.
According to her,only 2 staff do services..so beware hor..dont frame me if u never get...lol

Address: yishun
Hints: with lot of gd makan stuff
Name: A**** or c****
Boobs: a(no suit for boobs lover) for a*****
Figure: slim
Language:english
Looks: 7.5
Damage: 100 massage /50 happy ending(10 extra for her excellent massage)
Rtm:will try c..becos a say her boobs big...hehe

Pls be discreet ,dont sabo ppl job and my heaven..
For those seniors who have provide me their lobang before can pm me.newbie,dont pm me...i wont bother to share the place..becos we all senior member spend dollars to locate the lobang..
Apologises.
Bro im interested can pm me pls
Old 30-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Mastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good places up here in the north for us chiongsters? need a good massage with release.

Also tried Dreamland, it is just all teasing and nothing else, the imperial massage is accurate, they will just totally put bubble on you for 5 minutes and that is it
Old 01-08-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sgnman is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hey bro can share pls
Old 01-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, able to share location for this? wanna try out different places in north area
Old 02-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm me the location and contact please
Old 03-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Send me contact please.
Thanks.
Quote:

Old 03-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Send me contact please.
Thanks.
if N*ta of former Kang Yuan Ge is found, can share PM?

thanks
Old 04-08-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Come I share my experience at 樂轩SPA. Is at a neighborhood in Yishun.

Pros:
- Cheap massage by the hour ($45/hr , dreamland = $60, market rate = $50)
- Discreet entrance to level 2
- Clean place

Cons:
- Old auntie masseurs but you won't see them anyway as you will be facing down looking at the floor
- No special (you won't want special with that kind of standard)
- Very clean place

Conclusion
If you want special, avoid this place. Otherwise, this place is cheaper for massage compared to other places..probably because you kena 'molested' (different kind) by old aunties if you are young hot blooded NSF... RTF: No.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Come I share my experience at 樂轩SPA. Is at a neighborhood in Yishun.

Pros:
- Cheap massage by the hour ($45/hr , dreamland = $60, market rate = $50)
- Discreet entrance to level 2
- Clean place

Cons:
- Old auntie masseurs but you won't see them anyway as you will be facing down looking at the floor
- No special (you won't want special with that kind of standard)
- Very clean place

Conclusion
If you want special, avoid this place. Otherwise, this place is cheaper for massage compared to other places..probably because you kena 'molested' (different kind) by old aunties if you are young hot blooded NSF... RTF: No.
thanks for your fr. saw this place when i was there last week. i also was another one mp a few shops away (4 seasons). anyone tried that before?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro care to share where Join is is thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1