The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

I only put Soda and Ling2jie JG master. Only tried Soda once and the results last me a couple of months. But too expensive and hard to book so never rtm.

Ling2jie actually realigned my dick as it got crooked due to hard ramming standing doggy. My nether regions was so pumped for months that I can hormat senjata when I want it too. BUT its has to be done by her, NOT ANY of her disciples. All not even there yet still charge same price.

The 3rd expert is a PRC lady name Chivas. U can Google her contact as I will not be giving out as she rarely markets herself. She feel for blockages from her inner part of my knees to my groin and unclogged them though it's rather painful. Then proceeds with JG.

Farah is a malay ML who does a good urut batim but pricey, like Soda. I rank Farah below the girls I mentioned earlier. The BIGGEST tetek among the girls I went for servicing.

I was given Ping Ping contact but she's also secretive and asked me who intro her to me which I gave a name but it's not the right one so end of communication.

Girls like anqi, virlin & Jessie all knew a bit of JG but not thorough enough. In fact, Jessie and virlin were together before they become respective bosses. I agree Anqi and Jessie places are very comfortable and they look acceptable especially if they start stroking you up. But will not rtm.
Then comes to XH. I only give her credit for her attitude more than anything else. She's only good if u want to be teased and have a one hour sexxion but based on her services I can get better out there with the same price and younger one.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

Girls like anqi, virlin & Jessie all knew a bit of JG but not thorough enough. In fact, Jessie and virlin were together before they become respective bosses. I agree Anqi and Jessie places are very comfortable and they look acceptable especially if they start stroking you up. But will not rtm.
Then comes to XH. I only give her credit for her attitude more than anything else. She's only good if u want to be teased and have a one hour sexxion but based on her services I can get better out there with the same price and younger one.
Having tried AQ and XH more than just once now, I got to agree with your observations XH is doing "edging", .. feel worn out after session, of course lah, lil bro up n down a few times an hour.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
To the Bros I shared soda contact. Sorry I didn’t know she go back bkk as I’ve not visited her for a month due to work...
She is back this week having gone for another JG training session to upgrade her already very good JG techniques.
Cheers
ooo will she increase her price after come back? hope she just keep the old rate as now her JG rate is almost highest among those mentioned already.

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 23-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungerin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros can pm me contact for Soda pls? Thanks in adv!
Old 24-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=

Then comes to XH. I only give her credit for her attitude more than anything else. She's only good if u want to be teased and have a one hour sexxion but based on her services I can get better out there with the same price and younger one.[/QUOTE]

I had no chance to try Lisa as she was always packed with her regulars appointment but I managed to try one of her girl which I booked only short time as I was skeptical how much JG knowledge a young lass knew. I was proven right as the majority of the session revolved ard using her 2 thumbs to rub the skin off my penile head. I think the same treatment was being administered to the men in the few cubicles in Joo chiat as they were moaning and groaning like 92.4fm orgasm symphony..... Not that I expect in a JG joint.

So if anyone has Lisa contact pls pm me. Thanks
Old 24-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13770 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To the Bros I shared soda contact. Sorry I didn’t know she go back bkk as I’ve not visited her for a month due to work...
She is back this week having gone for another JG training session to upgrade her already very good JG techniques.
Cheers
Still at the same place?
Old 24-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I only put Soda and Ling2jie JG master. Only tried Soda once and the results last me a couple of months. But too expensive and hard to book so never rtm.

Ling2jie actually realigned my dick as it got crooked due to hard ramming standing doggy. My nether regions was so pumped for months that I can hormat senjata when I want it too. BUT its has to be done by her, NOT ANY of her disciples. All not even there yet still charge same price.

The 3rd expert is a PRC lady name Chivas. U can Google her contact as I will not be giving out as she rarely markets herself. She feel for blockages from her inner part of my knees to my groin and unclogged them though it's rather painful. Then proceeds with JG.

Farah is a malay ML who does a good urut batim but pricey, like Soda. I rank Farah below the girls I mentioned earlier. The BIGGEST tetek among the girls I went for servicing.

I was given Ping Ping contact but she's also secretive and asked me who intro her to me which I gave a name but it's not the right one so end of communication.

can share farah contact?
Old 24-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
ooo will she increase her price after come back? hope she just keep the old rate as now her JG rate is almost highest among those mentioned already.
Same price. She never increase anything except skill level and other chemistry
Old 25-07-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

so you are saying SOda is the best and chiva is 2nd?
which i can try this two and compare
Old 25-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

I went to try the MILF Xiao Han last evening. Told her to skip the massage and concentrate on my bro (not too performing recently). She was very meticulous with her hands and rubbed the veins in a very structured way - a little painful in some areas sometimes but after a while it seems very relaxing and little bro began to rise up and went limp over and over again as she stroked, pressed, twitched the entire area. Nice and relaxing feeling. Told her I did not wanna shoot and she leaned forward to allow me to satisfy my hunger to suck and play with her melons. Went home and had a wild session with my wife and she was very surprised at my hardened rod pumping furiously at her. Told me she came thrice.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I had no chance to try Lisa as she was always packed with her regulars appointment but I managed to try one of her girl which I booked only short time as I was skeptical how much JG knowledge a young lass knew. I was proven right as the majority of the session revolved ard using her 2 thumbs to rub the skin off my penile head. I think the same treatment was being administered to the men in the few cubicles in Joo chiat as they were moaning and groaning like 92.4fm orgasm symphony..... Not that I expect in a JG joint.

So if anyone has Lisa contact pls pm me. Thanks
Bro, in my opinion, Lisa only does edging. Ling Ling is more for treatment.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried many. The top one is definitely Soda. Awesome juagen with D cup boobs..I can say the hottest juagen lady. Used to be able to do FJ, BJ, BF etc...Sibei solid. I dare to say no1.

The next 2 I would say Ling Ling Jie and Ping Ping (Previously Rochor). Ling Ling is like ah ma level liao. I won't want any special. Ping Ping juagen super good also. Can feel the kidney aching. No joke! Can feel your didi more solid. The HDLY can make u die in bed. She is my regular hence got action after juagen. LOL!

The next on the list is Angel. She will lose to the top 3 but she has a great body to die for. D cup boobs and freaking sexy. Always dying to shaft my tool into her but she don't provide F job.

The rest like Chivas, Xiao Han and some LJ don't know what name. All don't waste time. If you want special, they are heck of old milf. If you want tool maintenance, they are simply wasting your fucking time. In the end, you are neither here nor there. Fucking going around in circle.

If you want to really service your tool, then (1) Soda, (2) Ping Ping, (3) Ling Ling (Fuck up because she let her CB student cock up the show - Become $$ driven a bit like YF).
Old 25-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers
Is Soda back?
Old 26-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Is Soda back?
She will be back next week. Extended her stay. You don’t have her personal number?
Old 26-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I have tried many. The top one is definitely Soda. Awesome juagen with D cup boobs..I can say the hottest juagen lady. Used to be able to do FJ, BJ, BF etc...Sibei solid. I dare to say no1.

The next 2 I would say Ling Ling Jie and Ping Ping (Previously Rochor). Ling Ling is like ah ma level liao. I won't want any special. Ping Ping juagen super good also. Can feel the kidney aching. No joke! Can feel your didi more solid. The HDLY can make u die in bed. She is my regular hence got action after juagen. LOL!

The next on the list is Angel. She will lose to the top 3 but she has a great body to die for. D cup boobs and freaking sexy. Always dying to shaft my tool into her but she don't provide F job.

The rest like Chivas, Xiao Han and some LJ don't know what name. All don't waste time. If you want special, they are heck of old milf. If you want tool maintenance, they are simply wasting your fucking time. In the end, you are neither here nor there. Fucking going around in circle.

If you want to really service your tool, then (1) Soda, (2) Ping Ping, (3) Ling Ling (Fuck up because she let her CB student cock up the show - Become $$ driven a bit like YF).
Yes very honest FR. For Soda I have yet to try so cannot comment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread