The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Beware: Gathering kakis to go ktv with taiwan girls on starting week of August.

As the title stated, this joint I have not gone before but I do know the mummy.

There are afew Taiwanese that she is bringing in.

Some are models in Taiwan.

I already have in mind what sort of joint is this.

It is a ktv but price tag is premium.

What I am looking for:

- afew kakis who are fine with spending a premium pricing, looking at 300-500 purely on drinks. Bill will be shown to all brothers, tips for mummy and waiters are not included yet.

- smoker, smokes outside.

- will be ordering hard liquor (martel) so it may be $1000+ for afew bottles.

-prefer anyone who is not a trouble maker otherwise u pay for your share and leave.

- Any runners who are habitual runners on girls' tips, I advise you not to meet up because your face will be shown on the cctv.

Feel free to pm me. I am looking at 3-4 for medium room. If the response is good, big room around 5-8 or 10 up for vip room.

Please be prepared to spend as this is my first time there too so I am mentally prepared.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
terencemartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware: Gathering kakis to go ktv with taiwan girls on starting week of August.

where is this ktv bro ?
Old 23-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by terencemartin View Post
where is this ktv bro ?
I will prefer to keep it to myself as i have not headed over yet. When the time is right i will disclose the place
Old 23-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware: Gathering kakis to go ktv with taiwan girls on starting week of August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
I will prefer to keep it to myself as i have not headed over yet. When the time is right i will disclose the place
Only start of august? No other dates?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

What I am looking for:

- afew kakis who are fine with spending a premium pricing, looking at 300-500 purely on drinks. Bill will be shown to all brothers, tips for mummy and waiters are not included yet.

-prefer anyone who is not a trouble maker otherwise u pay for your share and leave.

- Any runners who are habitual runners on girls' tips, I advise you not to meet up because your face will be shown on the cctv.

Feel free to pm me. I am looking at 3-4 for medium room. If the response is good, big room around 5-8 or 10 up for vip room.

Please be prepared to spend as this is my first time there too so I am mentally prepared.
Latest update drinks will between $1500-$2000 excluding mommy and waiters tip. Girls tips on your own.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Only start of august? No other dates?
Yes bro, if there no kakis. I will head down myself just that it will be good to have some company along.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

What I am looking for:

Latest update

Drink pricing will be approximately $1500- $2000 excluding mommy and waiters tips. Girls' tips on your own.

Looking for 4-5 brothers.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like marketing or advertising...
Old 24-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Sounds like marketing or advertising...
If I want to advertise, I would have told everyone who pmed me the location.

Anyone who can show me proof that I actually told you the exact location, I treat you for a round of drinks.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

promoting ktv joints
LOL
Old 25-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Geylangboy369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ctc me pls
Old 25-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

Bumping up
Old 25-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Bumping up
Why Beware?
Old 25-07-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Typical Singaporean
At the end, 900$ each for some kisses, a bit of stroking dick and nothing else haha
Old 27-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
Typical Singaporean
At the end, 900$ each for some kisses, a bit of stroking dick and nothing else haha
Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Willing seller, willing buyer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1