The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 03-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
G1(pretty Linda), G5(Soda), G7, G8(Candy), G15(Bee), G19(Jeab) and G20 were my all time favs before.
Wholeheartedly agree.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The old G1 linda was so pretty, insanely good ar aj bbbj and frenching at cat40. Probably the best deal ever at gl. And I am usually a PRC lover. Will remember her forever

Last edited by apojaja; 03-11-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Myself have tried the new batch of WLs 2, 4, 12, 19 and 8.
I feel they are overrated and nowhere near the standard of those WLs recently ORDed.

I had not seen 8 actually but because the OKT keep promoting her as having the biggest boobs in whole of GL..... I waited for her session to end and tried her last night. I was sitting outside having chitchat with another indian guy when OKT called me. OMG.... I wanted to cancel when I saw 8.... she was a baby elephant and wearing a white dress that had opening down the front to the waist level..... and can see her boobs sagging down to her navel button. Face is pockmarked with thick makeup and oredi past 40s. Regretted paying up in advance without viewing the stock.... so bite the bullet and proceed to room.

To be fair to her..... she tried her best to provide service and accomodating to your requests..... ask you what you want.... she can do AR, BF, BBBJ, B2B, Massage, Daty, FJ & AJ.
But I oredi buay gam her looks & body size so no mood in the room.... just ask her to do BBBJ until CIM.

Which house bro
Old 03-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Myself have tried the new batch of WLs 2, 4, 12, 19 and 8.
I feel they are overrated and nowhere near the standard of those WLs recently ORDed.
I fully agree....... in fact I have put this house on my blacklist and not been back since last month due to an incident with the KNNCCB OKTs.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (B)

KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Which house bro

The discussion is on JM14.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I fully agree....... in fact I have put this house on my blacklist and not been back since last month due to an incident with the KNNCCB OKTs.
We both have something in common...... JM14 is oso on my banned list.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What happend?
Old 04-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let me guess?

I think their business is too good liao so the OKTs become lansi lanyong....
Old 04-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
We both have something in common...... JM14 is oso on my banned list.
Lol i never ban this house just that the okt service and those popular girls alway wait
Too long. I didnt visit this house 4months or more lol.
Use to go for 1, 5,13,19 but alot ord liao
Old 04-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Useless to make advance bookings with OKT. They do not honour the bookings
Old 04-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post
Useless to make advance bookings with OKT. They do not honour the bookings
AFAIK they never did. Their house is so damn popular. Where got time to entertain potential bookings when there are definite customers turning up in person on the spot? Even walking away from the house if you have to wait half an hour for your girl could very well lose you that girl if she finishes early and you're not back yet. Happened before.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Heard no.1 & 13 going back soon...
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
What happend?
When those bloody OKTs start to dictate who you should choose.... it's time to ban that house.

I went to JM14 and had my regulars there..... but the OKTs keep asking me to take the new WLs in the tank that nobody wanted. I dun mind waiting for my regular WLs but those bloody OKTs refuse to let me book them but insisted that I try their new WLs.
I told them to fuckoff and left...... and has not been back since.
Too bad for my regular WLs there who keep wechat me asking why so long no go find them.....
Old 05-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Heard no.1 & 13 going back soon...
Yeah... Their timings around the same time. The last few gatekeepers of the old JM14 standards will all leave by April 2020. Kudos to them for the fun times. Nowadays having lesser and lesser urges to visit them. Especially since the original legendary batch of WLs all left...
Old 05-11-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When those bloody OKTs start to dictate who you should choose.... it's time to ban that house.

I went to JM14 and had my regulars there..... but the OKTs keep asking me to take the new WLs in the tank that nobody wanted.
To be honest, the OKTs are generally nice. Sometimes they are just looking out for their WLs. No ill intentions from their part to say. But overall, I don't think they can force you to take their suggestions if you politely reject them. I'm a regular there almost on a weekly basis. They've treated me nicely and such. Maybe you've visited them on days when they had shitty customers. No reasons not to visit the WLs as you're there to enjoy yourself with the JM14 WLs' standards, and not to be pissed off with the OKTs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1