The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 06-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
To be honest, the OKTs are generally nice. Sometimes they are just looking out for their WLs. No ill intentions from their part to say. But overall, I don't think they can force you to take their suggestions if you politely reject them. I'm a regular there almost on a weekly basis. They've treated me nicely and such. Maybe you've visited them on days when they had shitty customers. No reasons not to visit the WLs as you're there to enjoy yourself with the JM14 WLs' standards, and not to be pissed off with the OKTs.
I not agree your points. Maybe is true 1 or 2 yrs back but nowadays the okts damn kuailan especially the small size guy guarding the entrance. Cannot stand outside, cannot wait inside, must take the WLs sitting inside the tank. Will not let you wait or book those WLs already working. Can only take them when they finish and go sit inside the tank.

Those WLs that cmi and nobody wanna take is their own business mah, why must I take them when I have other targets in mind? No need to talk sarcastic to customer and show kuai lan face.

I have also stop going there.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Geylangboy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night I saw arrival of 2 new WL
1 of them caught my attention, slim body, snow white fair skin, barbie doll face. Went to chat with OKT to dig more information about her, was told that she is being assign with the legendary number 7.
Was told that she can speak hokkein and some mandarin too.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

How about the other house in JM, any FR? Couldn't find any thread so far, only JM14.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangboy100 View Post
1 of them caught my attention, slim body, snow white fair skin, barbie doll face. Went to chat with OKT to dig more information about her, was told that she is being assign with the legendary number 7.
Thanks for the info bro. I thought they had retired that number forever. Seemed like the new WL would have big shoes to fill. Haha.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
How about the other house in JM, any FR? Couldn't find any thread so far, only JM14.
There are 3 other houses in JM.

JM04 used to be the popular house before the rise of JM14.
JM09 is a new house just started this year. New house, new WLs, new SOP. Although have only a few WLs, they are service oriented and no rush + OKT quite accomodating too. Can chitchat and no press buzzer even if overtime.
JM10 is the other house. Have many WLs there, but is hit or miss depending on which WL you choose as service is not consistent across the house. SOP is up to each individual WL and OKT dun bother what the WL do with you in the room. He only collect money and watch the timing. Sometimes can get gems with extra services and sometimes only get basic service. WL turnover in this house is also quite fast.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
When those bloody OKTs start to dictate who you should choose.... it's time to ban that house.

I went to JM14 and had my regulars there..... but the OKTs keep asking me to take the new WLs in the tank.
I had similar experience too. I was quite frequent visitor to JM14 going every other week. About 1 month ago I went as usual but my regular WL already taken. Ask for another 2 WLs which I had taken previously but OKT say having dinner. There were 4 new WLs inside the tank. He ask me to take them but I declined as all 4 are not suit my taste. I reply him I prefer to wait for my regular WLs and will take whoever amongst them that comes out next. Straight away he raise his voice at me and "commanded" me to take the WLs inside the tank. Why want to wait when there is ladies ready for you? he can tell me that.

What made me tulan was when my regular WL came out, he let another guy who came after me to take her and keep on insist that I choose those inside the tank.

KNN this type of do business can go fuck spider. No way I am going back to JM14 anymore.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted for double post
Old 06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

There is a JM9?
I don't remember seeing any house operating on this side

I haven't encounter the issues with JM14 like some bro mentioned here
When I wanted a certain gal I just tell them and they wil check availability or waiting time... Usually they just ask me to take a seat and wait. If too long they will also ask if I wanna wait
Old 06-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa... Didn't realized that so many bros here kena such treatments from the OKTs. Guessed I'm lucky so far. Will give FR on the new G7 if I can catch her.

Will try out JM9 too. Didn't know there was a new house. Maybe because I parked at the condo there and walked in by the back alley way along the hotel to JM14 each time. Haha.

Thanks @XuDan for the info.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
phlx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
I not agree your points. Maybe is true 1 or 2 yrs back but nowadays the okts damn kuailan especially the small size guy guarding the entrance. Cannot stand outside, cannot wait inside, must take the WLs sitting inside the tank. Will not let you wait or book those WLs already working. Can only take them when they finish and go sit inside the tank.

Those WLs that cmi and nobody wanna take is their own business mah, why must I take them when I have other targets in mind? No need to talk sarcastic to customer and show kuai lan face.

I have also stop going there.
The small size guarding the house sometime is quite kuailan, wan. Have not been there for 3 months at least because of similar issues to some bros here.

But it was good to hear JM9. Probably van go look see look see. Wasnt aware of this house too
Old 06-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
I had similar experience too. I was quite frequent visitor to JM14 going every other week. About 1 month ago I went as usual but my regular WL already taken. Ask for another 2 WLs which I had taken previously but OKT say having dinner. There were 4 new WLs inside the tank. He ask me to take them but I declined as all 4 are not suit my taste. I reply him I prefer to wait for my regular WLs and will take whoever amongst them that comes out next. Straight away he raise his voice at me and "commanded" me to take the WLs inside the tank. Why want to wait when there is ladies ready for you? he can tell me that.

What made me tulan was when my regular WL came out, he let another guy who came after me to take her and keep on insist that I choose those inside the tank.

KNN this type of do business can go fuck spider. No way I am going back to JM14 anymore.
Bro, is this OKT has been around over the last few years or fairly new one?
Old 06-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Last night was at JM14.
After bonking G10 and coming out the room, she whispered into my ears the 2 girls standing outside the counter with okt, are new girls, just arrived and being taken over by okt.
Didn't manage to see their face, but tall.

Last edited by BigCK; 06-11-2019 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangboy100 View Post
No 7? can she live up to the expectation. Will try her soon to let you know.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo, tall, snowy white skin are my kryptonite! Need to go again. Woohoo. Hope G12 can accept that I must have at least 3 regulars.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Just went to JM9 this afternoon. Inside no WLs. It's just rooms to call the WLs from other houses. They don't have any WLs of their own.

Proceeded to JM14. Tank half full of the new batch of WLs. Randomly picked G2 because of her bitchy face.

FR on G2
Looks: Ice queen milf. 32 yo. Not the prettiest. But not bad for her age.
Body: Top heavy but not fat. 375cc unseasoned silicon. Have tummy. Slim legs with a surprisingly perky butt. But here's the interesting part. Her legs to body ratio is actually damn on point. Her knees almost reached her shoulders when you lift up her legs to deeply penetrate her. Pity that she's short. If she's taller, her legs would seemed so much longer and she would be so much sexier.
BJ: Standard JM14 standards. Hardworking WL. She tried to DT me until she gagged.
FJ: Naturally wet just by kissing. Something you don't see in the WLs at Geylang. Quite a good bonk because of her petite frame.
Frenching: DFK.
GFE: Kept on smiling and laughing when she's wet. Turned back to her icy demeanor afterwards.
Overall: A very interesting bonk.

Saw G17 on my way out. Gave me a megawatt smile. Maybe should RTF her and check out her skills.

G19 seemed quite horny. Always looking out for young handsome men. Can see her eyes filled with lust and salivating kind whenever someone handsome walks in. Haha.

Walked pass JM4 afterwards. Almost spat out the water that I was drinking while window shopping. Think all the prettier ones were working. Only saw the obasans and baby elephants. Needed to rinse my eyes with the mineral water afterwards.

Behind the street, JS business seemed to be picking up. Fully parked and tanks almost empty. Quite surprising. Maybe standards have been raised there. Need to explore JS again.

Pardon the lengthy post. Please update on any good bonks or great services. Sharing is caring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1