The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fishy smell CB ML

a couple of years back when cheong JB, i took a thai ML out for ST on her off day.

when she got high, suddenly emitted a strong salted fish smell.

i really thought the hotel staff was frying salted fish outside wtf...
Old 09-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
a couple of years back when cheong JB, i took a thai ML out for ST on her off day.

Haha.. this is funny!
Old 09-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

Sure you cannot forget for the rest of your life
Old 09-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Fishy smell CB ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Have you guys encounter any fishy smell ML when you touch her CB
Will you visit her again.I met 1 at Chinatown Jxxy or Jxxxy, during massage I was so high and rub her CB and the fishy smell erupted, nearly want to vomit and stop, after washing my hand also have the fishy smell.
Straight away go buy fresh Mao Shan Wang, open up and eat with bare hands....all smells will be overcome by the wonderful aroma of the fantastic Mao Shan Wang..!
Old 13-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Possibly due to some fungus .... best she takes medication.
Is some kind of tumor in the uterus.
Need to go for operation to remove, then will be fine.
Old 19-06-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

most of the time is just UTI.. infection.. but depending on the smell.. could be worse than that.. basically hygiene..
Old 19-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Is some kind of tumor in the uterus.
Need to go for operation to remove, then will be fine.
If u are referring to Fibriods, it does not give u a fishy smell.
Old 19-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Most MLs will contract some form of infection eventually. Imagine you rent your car out to different people. After one year, the fucking gear box and clutch will come back in several pieces
Old 19-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to send the message subtlety across.

After poking her smelly cb, ask her to blow....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1