The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
varero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware : A Scam Encounter

Having people requestng to add them from social media like WeChat, Line, Facebook, LinkedIn are very common. I accepted one gal from Taiwan recently on LinkedIn and start to chat on Line everyday..becoming closer n closer as we chat. After more than s a week, she said that her mother is in ICU which is in another part of Taiwan and ask me to help while she is away to the hospital there. She asked me to help manage her commodity trading account and give me the details. Then she asked me to contact the broker in Hong Kong and just follow his instructions to trade. The account has USD30k in it. The next few days the broker contacted me and I just follow his trading instructions. Each day there were 2 transactions and each day the profit is about USD5000 with just USD2000+ used to trade. This is very enticing and of course I start to check how to be part of the action. He said have to wait if there is a seat available and then can start. Then after few days he replied that there is a seat available and I asked him how much. He said u need to deposit USD30k to be a VIP but if condition dont allow then u can start off a smaller amount. It was then I asked him for his company name and he said its Foopu Global Limited. I google and not much info on it. I went on Baidu and then all the scam about this company came out though the tactics were different. I also asked for a video call with the Taiwan gal and she was reluctant.
I hope this will get all of u who read and be aware of this or other scam tactics. When things are too good to be true, it's too good to be true. When any gals befriended u on social media and start to get close, always request a video call. Of course the trading account is either a fake or demo account.
Not sure if SBForumers have such encounters to share and get everyone to be aware. What other website to post so more people can be aware and not fall to such well planned scams.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Beware : A Scam Encounter

In the 1st place, ask yourself why u so itchy to chat with that gal? Most likely it's a guy u chatting with all along...
Never trust anyone u meet on the internet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1