The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

Recently just recovered from KC towards an ML. Decided to pen down some pointers / reminders to self and other bros, to avoid or pull out from developing such KC feelings, which is so emotionally and financially draining.

1. We are NOT any special than her other customers. Even if we can book her 1 hour daily, the rest of the 10 hours a day she's working belong to 10 other bros. In one WEEK, she HJ/BJ/FJ 70 other dicks. In one MONTH, she HJ/BJ/FJ 280 other dicks. We are merely 1/280 dicks she served.

2. When she assigned us errands to run, it's not because she trust us, it's because we are so eager to let them feel we are more special than the other 280 dicks. The SAD truth is, they picked us because other bros are wiser and smarter to understand that the only thing she trust is $$$, not us.

3. KC means we want to see her more, means we end up visit the girl more, means we FOOLISHLY forgo exploring seeing the nude bodies and experiencing the skills of other girls. There's no need to be "faithful" to her since we are not marrying her. The spirit of cheongsters should be TRY AS MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS AS POSSIBLE instead of spending all the $$ in the SAME girl.

4.When she say she is happy to see us or she Wechat she miss us, what she meant is she is happy to see our $$$ and she miss our $$$. It's ALWAYS about the $$$ and it's NEVER about us. No $$$ no honey.

5.Simple elementary mathematics can tell us that because she is the only ONE female we keep visiting regularly, the ratio is 1:1 and so the probability to feel KC towards her is 50%. The same methodology also tell us that her ratio is 1: 280 in a month, so the probability of her falling in love with us is...BEYOND PATHETIC.

6. If all the above still can't refrain us from the SILLY act of feeling KC towards her, we need to picture the image of her HJ/BJ/FJ 280 other bros a month, her stripped naked and get touched, sucked, kissed, licked, poked by 280 other bros a month, if even thinking all these images we still feel KC towards her, then we don't deserve to be called a man, because no REAL man will accept the girl they like to serve 280 other bros a month.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yellowbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

Bro Johndick , well said. But despite knowing all that what you had said , a lot of bro still can’t walk out from it until the days when the truth start surfacing .This brought back the pain that I had suffered from KC 8 years ago from a AngPai ML. What she had said and done to me were mirror on other bro. The KC tactic applied mostly

- tell you she don’t have sex with customer you are special because she has feeling with you. After sex tell you how great she feels ,whole body feel electrified
- always try to push away when you tip more or give $$$
- send you I miss you message
- update you her daily activities
- tell you crap story to gain your sympathy
- shed tear infont of you

At the end of the day, the winner is the ML who went back with $$$$ and purchased two apartment in China. It took me half a year to walk out from the pain.

There is a Chinese saying 不见棺材不落泪. Only when the truth surface then the heart will die. Maybe bro who is being KCed can share here and you might start seeing more bro sharing stories on the same ML/FL. Then we will start to realise we are the carrot head being used .
Old 13-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbanana View Post
Bro Johndick , well said. But despite knowing all that what you had said , a lot of bro still can’t walk out from it until the days when the truth start surfacing .This brought back the pain that I had suffered from KC 8 years ago from a AngPai ML. What she had said and done to me were mirror on other bro. The KC tactic applied mostly

- tell you she don’t have sex with customer you are special because she has feeling with you. After sex tell you how great she feels ,whole body feel electrified
- always try to push away when you tip more or give $$$
- send you I miss you message
- update you her daily activities
- tell you crap story to gain your sympathy
- shed tear infont of you

At the end of the day, the winner is the ML who went back with $$$$ and purchased two apartment in China. It took me half a year to walk out from the pain.

There is a Chinese saying 不见棺材不落泪. Only when the truth surface then the heart will die. Maybe bro who is being KCed can share here and you might start seeing more bro sharing stories on the same ML/FL. Then we will start to realise we are the carrot head being used .
Thanks for sharing bro, i too believe reading more of these "based on a true story" will help some of us wake up our idea easier. They go home happily with bags of $$$ and in to the embrace of their TRUE LOVE while bros who are KCed still mourning and missing them. Really WTF imo.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should have known
Old 15-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

It is usually difficult for people to understand unless he went through it.

Heart overwrite brain many times. People in kc usually din listen till hit brick wall.

Just grow wiser and hopefully hurt and damage not as serious.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 15-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Am facing similar feelings now. Time to pick myself and move on.

Maybe this is due to spend time chatting them up. If just go for a quicky and no contact should be better. Always remember Shoot and forget.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatChinese View Post
Thanks for sharing. Am facing similar feelings now. Time to pick myself and move on.

Maybe this is due to spend time chatting them up. If just go for a quicky and no contact should be better. Always remember Shoot and forget.
Agree bro. Only happens to me when i chat them up. Those i just visited and don't bother to exchange Wechat kind usually won't feel much towards them.

Hopefully this thread can help remind ourselves that we are not important to them AT ALL other than the $$$ we provide.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the end, promises are just words I can buy my self a new bed TV air-con but no-one I gave it all to her....
Old 17-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
It is usually difficult for people to understand unless he went through it.

Heart overwrite brain many times. People in kc usually din listen till hit brick wall.

Just grow wiser and hopefully hurt and damage not as serious.
Bingo... totally agrees...

Everytime ppl come here to ask for advise... u think they listen to what you say?
You dun fall down how you know the pain?

I become wiser not be cos I am smarter... cos I have been KC before as well

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Bingo... totally agrees...

Everytime ppl come here to ask for advise... u think they listen to what you say?
You dun fall down how you know the pain?

I become wiser not be cos I am smarter... cos I have been KC before as well
Very true indeed. Well, i do believe it might help SOME bros la, reading about the plight of others who has been foolishly wounded in the past. Anyway, this serves as a self reminder to myself too. Cheers
Old 17-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been KCed as well and ended toxic and false relationship since may 2018. and still recovering from it. I felt in love with one of the spa angpai as well and she already started asking money liao after i expressed my feelings for her after a week. Like a bro here saying that we are not thinking with our brain and heart/feelings for her overwrites it.

The pain part is not about losing big sum of money but rather my one year toxic relationship was all false and heart being cheated. All urgencies like mother simi sick, claimed to be hospitalized herself, debtors chasing money and another simi urgent surgery and cut throat blood transfusion costs.

The reason why i keep giving/borrow money to her is because my heart feels pain when she said she in difficult situation and life threatening. And i am afraid to lose her and afraid to disappoint her. Reached a point when i was tired with all her claims to have urgencies and i went to check the truth in vietnam and investigate social media and talked to two of her Exs. Many terrible truth uncovered and she is one of the typical WL scammer we all thought. And she also having multiple BFs at same period when she was with me. Her exs also confirmed that he was used by her and ended the relationship in nasty manner as well.

My depression lasted for sometime and have friends to help me out during this time. I just feel they just not worth it and my ex don't even buy things for me or do things for me nor remember my birthday. Everything i done is only for her. She just a scammer and nothing more.

Morale of story is don't believe what WL trying to tell you especially when you just know her or after express your feelings for her. This point normally they will start asking money as they won your affection for her. And if you notice, normally they don't or seldom talk if you are not giving her gifts or money. They only talk to you often when they wanted something.

Whores are always a whore. The just here for money. Always remember this just a business transaction. Just get it done with and leave emotions behind. Best is don't add their contacts as they will try KC u and u got into the mess.

Be safe guys.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

And lastly to add on

If you are just the average joe on Singapore earning few thousand every month... she definitely earning more money than you... min 10k no prob and still doesn’t include the gifts that she received from her many bf and lovers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
i have been KCed as well and ended toxic and false relationship since may 2018. and still recovering from it. I felt in love with one of the spa angpai as well and she already started asking money liao after i expressed my feelings for her after a week. Like a bro here saying that we are not thinking with our brain and heart/feelings for her overwrites it.

The pain part is not about losing big sum of money but rather my one year toxic relationship was all false and heart being cheated. All urgencies like mother simi sick, claimed to be hospitalized herself, debtors chasing money and another simi urgent surgery and cut throat blood transfusion costs.

The reason why i keep giving/borrow money to her is because my heart feels pain when she said she in difficult situation and life threatening. And i am afraid to lose her and afraid to disappoint her. Reached a point when i was tired with all her claims to have urgencies and i went to check the truth in vietnam and investigate social media and talked to two of her Exs. Many terrible truth uncovered and she is one of the typical WL scammer we all thought. And she also having multiple BFs at same period when she was with me. Her exs also confirmed that he was used by her and ended the relationship in nasty manner as well.

My depression lasted for sometime and have friends to help me out during this time. I just feel they just not worth it and my ex don't even buy things for me or do things for me nor remember my birthday. Everything i done is only for her. She just a scammer and nothing more.

Morale of story is don't believe what WL trying to tell you especially when you just know her or after express your feelings for her. This point normally they will start asking money as they won your affection for her. And if you notice, normally they don't or seldom talk if you are not giving her gifts or money. They only talk to you often when they wanted something.

Whores are always a whore. The just here for money. Always remember this just a business transaction. Just get it done with and leave emotions behind. Best is don't add their contacts as they will try KC u and u got into the mess.

Be safe guys.
Great share bro. Glad it's history and you are all good now. Totally agree that one of the simplest FIRST barrier to set up is DON'T add Wechat or whatever form of easy chatting platform. Most bros start to feel the "bond" once added Wechat or watever, the deceiving feeling that we have gotten closer to the girl.

Text only when wanna book. After deed over no texting. Problem is too many of us seeking some form of emotional attachment and hence wanna engage in chit-chat.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
And lastly to add on

If you are just the average joe on Singapore earning few thousand every month... she definitely earning more money than you... min 10k no prob and still doesn’t include the gifts that she received from her many bf and lovers
Exactly.. They outearn most of the customers easily 3-4 times or more a month. Hence i never believe in tipping or buying gifts. They can easily afford any luxury items they want. Some bros THINK that tip $20-50 regularly or shower some gifts will unlock special access..too naive.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ex is really good in scamming. i guess i am just one of many of her victims/fake bfs.

For instance, there was a time she purposely get a vn phone number of her mom engaged and keep dialing in front of me. It prompt curiosity and i asked her why keep calling her mom. She told me that she mom was very sick. From there, she started to ask money liao and and i just could not let her feel upset and feel trouble.

And she would cried hard when putting a show to claim that she is running away from debtors to push me to edge to break bank to save her. I just lost out and cannot think and just help her.And there are many other shows she put up to scam my money.

After sometime when i was broke, she still want to squeeze max from me to get iphone 8 and it has to be a plus. She claimed that phone was lost but actually in spa got people already mentioned she got new kang tao to buy her new phone and yet she just want to me to buy for her.

My point is that they just not worth it nor deserve our help. They don't have remorse nor have loyalty and feel right to cheat with new BFs while still self rights for asking for money/gifts from us. Also, they always go for bigger fish when felt that u are loser after drying up all your money.

Pls wake up you really fall in love with such person. They just scammers and nothing more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1