The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 16-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

many thai girls also kana uturn and the girls all have return ticket booked.

If all the budget airlines ask their passengers to pay $300 deposit? like that they earn leh cuz return ticket already booked before depart mah then kns cuz uturn later the deposit also kana forfeit?

Bro Ziwan, your viet girl got return ticket booked before come sg right?

Last edited by funboi; 16-01-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
ziwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyziwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro Ziwan, your viet girl got return ticket booked before come sg right?
Yuppie, i book round trip ticket for her in advance. Since she manage to enter Singapore, jetstar refund the deposit when she back to Vietnam.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25706 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
When VB come to Singapore; they must have the return tkts. A lot of VB is unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed to enter Singapore. In the past ICA will try to get the VB to pay for the 300 but many times they are unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed entry. Thus; the Carrier need to put them on the next available flight when they are empty seats which result in higher cost as last min tks will be 2 to 3 times the original cost. My Sis in law and her frd just come to Singapore recently by Jetstars. Jetstar didn't request any deposit. I don't really understand why but her rtn flight tkt is Viet Jet. Maybe due to bad past experience of the carrier; they requested the passenger to pay the rtn air tkt 1st if she is not allow to enter spore
agreed with you...your sis inlaw with her friend is not travel alone and have plenty of money to show then Jetstar sure dun need their deposits...

from my understanding if u-turn cases...ICA will ask airline which they travel to take them back with supervision...they usually will not get to see their passport or boarding pass till they boarded plane...usually same day or next monring, they get send home unless fully booked...

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Daily can up twice - upping anonymously is charity
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Advert Space Available