The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with GF's sister

Nice updates bro, camping here for more!
Old 07-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
topofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytopofyou8922 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
bulat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please keep going!
Old 08-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

starshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates
Old 09-01-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
I looked up and saw P climbing into my bed. I jumped when her freezing cold hands touched my knee and then slid her hand up my leg towards my groin. She lay next to me which was quite a tight fit. The Bed was quite small and with the both of us squeezing on it I had to turn sideways to let her squeeze with me on the bed. I saw her sweet face just inches away from mine and without a word we kissed. She kissed me deeply and her tongue danced with mine. I could taste some wine on her lips and realised she must have been drinking earlier. Her hands moved up towards my quickly hardening dick as I smelled her sweet scent in her hair. I moved my hands to her breasts and I could feel her nipples already hard in the cold air of the cabin. I squeezed her nipples through the fabric of the pajama top and I was rewarded with a small moan from her lips. Her hand massaged my dick through my Pajama bottoms and my boxers. She tugged the knot holding my bottoms up and loosened my pants and then plunged her hand beneath my boxers and grabbed my already hard dick. I gasped as her icy hands wrapped round my hard, hot cock. P moaned appreciatively. “Ohhh baby! That feels so nice! It’s like putting my hands in a warm fire place!” I replied “I didn’t know you were cold or I would have come over to warm you up!”

P laughed and said “Aiyah! Waited for you for so long, in the end I decided to come over!”. We continued frenching each other for a couple of more minutes, all the while P was stroking my dick and I played with her nipples. I looked around to make sure it was still dark and quiet, then removed the top few buttons on her top. She wasn't wearing her bra so I reached inside her top and cupped her full breasts. I marveled at how round, full and bouncy they felt. I pushed P back into a lying position while I was half on top of her and slid down to suck her nipples. While my hand squeezed and kneaded her breasts, I played with her areolas with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around her areolas being careful to avoid her nipples. I was sure with the cold air drying up my saliva around her aroelas, her nipples would be more sensitive. After a minute, I could feel P get more and more frustrated with me not touching her nipples as she squirmed and moved underneath me. Finally I put her nipple in my mouth and sucked her nipple, letting it feel the heat of my mouth as my tongue flicked at her nipple. I heard P gasp and arch her back, trying to force more of her breast into my mouth. Her hands were on my head and pushing down while she pushed her body up. “Mmmmpphhh” I was being suffocated by her boobs! She finally let me up for air when I had to stop sucking her nipples. “Sorry baby!” She said. “You are making me so horny I can’t control myself!” Her hair was messed up and her lips were full and red from our kissing session earlier. She looked ready for a good F**king! Without saying anymore, I loosened her bottom and pulled them down together with her panties. P gasped but did not stop me. I knelt down on the bed and started planting kisses on her tummy, slowly making a trail down towards her pussy. P grabbed the blanket and covered me and her exposed pussy. I pushed her legs apart and smelled her intoxicating scent of pussy. I tried to lean further down but I was running out of space as there wasn’t enough space for my legs. I pressed the button to change the seat from a full flat bed back to a sitting position. Around half way I stopped the chair so I could now kneel on the floor while P’s legs also didn’t have to be so high in the air! I focused on P’s pussy as I saw her glistening pussy in the darkness. She was already wet and dripping her nectar from her pussy. I slowly licked her pussy lips and tasted her intoxicating nectar. I felt her jerking in excitement each time I licked slowly from her pussy hole up towards her clitoris. Again I teased her by licking her pussy from bottom to top, each time stopping just at her clit. I remembered that her clit was her most sensitive spot, so I purposely avoided direct contact with her clit. I licked the top of her clit which was hiding under the hood and then back down again. Soon I felt her squirming and moving under me again and I knew she was getting excited and frustrated by my teasing. I licked around her pussy one last time and then moved up to start my assault on her clit. I slowly pulled her pussy lips apart and exposed her clit which was hiding under her clitoris hood up to this point and lightly flicked her clit with my tongue. I heard her gasp and jerk her hips. I slowly started to lick her clitoris and used my right hand to reach up from under the blanket and her PJ top to play with her nipples. I peeked up at P to see her eyes closed and mouth slightly parted as she started panting faster and faster and little moans were escaping from her mouth that were in time with my tongue assault on her clit. I started using a rotating motion on her clit with my tongue as her clit was getting aroused and engorged. I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked gently on her clit while using my tongue to lightly flick at her clit. P almost jumped out of the chair as she covered her mouth but I still heard her scream in pleasure at the sensation. I continued my tongue action on her clit as my fingers played and gently squeezed her nipples. Her breathing was getting faster and faster and her moans were becoming louder as her hips started to move up and down with my tongue. Suddenly I felt P stiffen and I heard her let out a soft but long moan as her hips began to spasm and one of her hands grabbed my hand which was on her breast and the other hand grabbed the back of my head which was still licking around her clitoris. Her orgasm went on for some time until finally I felt her grab my hair and pull me up to her. Her legs wrapped around me as she kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices that had been flowing freely from her pussy. As we kissed I felt her push my pants and boxers down and she grabbed my dick and guided it into her moist, warm and still quivering vagina. She was so tight that even with all the moistness of her orgasm and my pre-cum, I still had trouble entering her. “You are so tight P”, I said. She replied, “I haven’t had such a big orgasm in a long time baby and you’re so big, of course it will be tight! Slowly baby, slowly. You’re so big!” P breathed in my ear sexily.
Yes, I shouted in my head, another thing to scratch off my bucket list, I have joined the mile high club! I slowly pushed my dick forward and felt her soft pussy lips eventually part allowing me to enter her soft, moist, tight pussy. “Ohhhh” P gasped as I slowly entered her and I could feel her pussy walls gripping every single centimetre of my cock. I finally buried myself in P’s pussy and felt a huge relief. This was what I had been dreaming of for the past 2 weeks since we decided to go for this trip together. P also gave a big sigh “Ohh…yes baby! That feels so good! I haven’t felt this for so long. I just love the way your dick fills me up inside. It feels so good! I’ve missed your cock for so long”. That was enough encouragement for me and I started to slowly pump my hips back and forth in her tight passage. I could feel her pussy walls contract each time I pulled out and then feel them stretching again when I pushed back in. “Unnngghh…unnnggghhh” P tried to control her moans as I started pumping faster and faster. The sensation on my dick was amazing as I could feel her tight, hot and wet pussy walls rubbing my shaft and the sensitive head of my dick. But too soon, my legs started to get tired in the awkward position we were in. I was half squatting, half sitting as the chair was not completely closed. I stopped for a while as I started to perspire even though the cabin was cold. I moved the chair back into a fully flat position and I lay on top of P with my dick still inside her. This time her legs were open to either side of us and if anybody saw us, there would be no mistaking what we were doing even though we were under the blanket. Fearing someone would see us f**king on the plane, P told me to lie down and we switched positions. This time she was above me but before she put my dick back in her, she quickly capped me with one of the rubbers from the gift basket. I gave her an upset face but she said “Yah, I know, I don’t like rubbers either, but I can’t wash up here and don’t want your cum dripping all over the place!”. P slid my now capped dick into her pussy. With the lubricant from the condom and her still dripping wet pussy, my dick slid into her easily. Again P gasped and moaned as my dick filled her up. I was getting addicted to the sound she made each time my dick entered her. She lay on top of me and covered with the blanket, it looked like we were just sleeping but she started moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on the base of my dick. I couldn’t feel much especially with the rubber on but seeing P getting aroused again was also getting me aroused.

P started moaning softly just inches from my ear “Ohhh yessss baby. Your dick feels so good! That’s it baby, that’s it… yesss…..yesss” I could tell P was getting close to another orgasm again and while I wasn’t getting much feeling because of the condom, I could tell she was getting close to her orgasm. We rocked like that for a few minutes while P got more and more aroused. I started to feel some moisture in my groin area and I knew P was leaking as she reached her orgasm. She suddenly sat up, looked around to make sure nobody was looking and started riding me cowgirl style. She was not moving up and down but more grinding her clit into the base of my dick. She moved faster and faster as I reached under her top and played with her breasts again. “unnngh..unnnngghh…unnnnggghhh” I heard her try to stifle her moans as she again stiffened and arched her back into my hands as I felt her pussy tighten around my dick. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my dick as her orgasm rolled through her body. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back in a silent tribute to the orgasm she was enjoying. She looked magnificent in her pleasure, her hair was messed up but her cheeks were flushed with excitement. I felt her pussy muscles continue to squeeze my cock as though trying to squeeze the juice out of my dick. Finally she lay down on me again, exhausted but satiated. As her breathing slowly returned to normal, I playfully flexed my dick inside her pussy.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent update!
Old 09-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

“Ohhhh…someone hasn’t come yet!” She said. I flexed my hips to move my dick in her pussy. “Noo..Nooo! Sorry baby. I’m too sensitive after that orgasm. Not yet, ok? Just let me rest for a while”. “Haha! Ok” I said, but I couldn’t help feeling frustrated. My dick was still not satisfied especially after being inside this beautiful lady for so long!
But after a short while, I felt P moving again. This time she moved her hips up and down, stroking my cock in an up down motion. “Ahhhh, this feels better!” I encouraged her. She moved her hips and I flexed mine up and down in time to her movements. I could feel her tight pussy walls griping my cock as she moved up and down on my dick. If felt good but the sensation was not as good as before because of the rubber. Trying to get more sensation, I grabbed P’s hips and guided her up and down while I thrust my hips upwards to push my cock into her as deep as I could each time she came down. “Uuuunnngggghh…yes baby! I can feel you so deep in me” P’s eyes were closed in pleasure as I pushed her down to meet my cock each time I thrust upwards. Soon I started to move faster and faster trying to reach my orgasm. ‘Piak, piak, piak!’ the sound was unmistakeable. We stopped as we giggled, but we knew this was impossible to continue without someone coming to investigate sooner or later. P tried to move slower but there was still no way to mask the sound. Laughing she lay down on top of me again and used her pussy muscles to squeeze me. While it felt good, I told P there was no way I was gonna come that way. P kissed me and looked at me lovingly as she pressed the button to move the chair back into a sitting position again. She pulled the blanket up and asked me to hold it while she got off my dick and ducked back under the blanket.
I felt her remove the rubber and then I felt her warm mouth cover my aching hard dick that needed release so badly. I leaned back in my seat and thought if only every First class flight was like this, I was never taking another economy or business class seat again! It was a strange sensation not being able to see what was going on underneath the blanket but in a way, also very arousing as now I could just concentrate on the sensation on my cock as P worked her magic with her hands, mouth and tongue. I felt her tease my cock slowly licking from my balls all the way up to the sensitive underside of my cock and making my dick twitch when she teased the sensitive vein on the underside of my cock head. Each time my cock twitched, it would ooze a bit of pre-cum which she would then lick off and then suck my cock and stroke my cock to make sure she got every drop of pre-cum and then repeat the process of licking me from my balls all the way up to the tip of my cock again and again. She did this for some time until I was squirming and getting sensitive with all the teasing she was doing. She pulled the blanket back and looked at me in my eyes as she grabbed my dick and started stroking my cock harder and faster as she put just the head of my dick in her mouth and she sucked and used her tongue to tickle the underside of my dick. It was exactly what I needed to push me over the edge. I looked at P who was still looking at me and said “I’m gonna cum babe! I’m gonna cum!!!”. P nodded at me and continued looking at me as I felt the cum bubbling in my balls and then the wave of explosion as the sensation reached my dick and then the feeling of relief as I felt the explosion of cum erupt from my dick into her warm mouth. “Ahhhhh…P…Ahhhhh…yesss babe yes!” My hips jerked up and down involuntarily as P started sucking my cock up and down my shaft while still using her hands to stroke my cock. My orgasm seemed to go on forever as my dick kept on spewing cum into her mouth. After what seemed a long time, my orgasm subsided and I felt P stroking my cock slowly as her mouth and tongue still loved my dick. I could feel her tongue tickling my cock as her mouth slowly moved up and down my shaft. My breathing finally slowed down as she raised the chair back into a flat position and she lay down next to me. She wiped her chin with a tissue as I saw my cum had overflowed out of her mouth. “Sorry babe! I guess I came a lot! I haven’t cum since the last time at your place!”. P replied, “It’s alright baby. I love your cum and I love looking at you when you come! It makes me feel good when I see you cumming. I l love the way your dick feels in my mouth when you are coming. It gets so big and hard and then the explosion in my mouth feels so good knowing I can make you feel like that.” I replied “Yeah, I love it when I can make you come with my mouth too! I love the way your pussy clenches up so tight and your hips jumps around when you come! Your pussy tastes so good too!”
Old 14-01-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
“Ohhhh…someone hasn’t come yet!” She said. I flexed my hips to move my dick in her pussy. “Noo..Nooo! Sorry baby. I’m too sensitive after that orgasm. Not yet, ok? Just let me rest for a while”. “Haha! Ok” I said, but I couldn’t help feeling frustrated. My dick was still not satisfied especially after being inside this beautiful lady for so long!
But after a short while, I felt P moving again. This time she moved her hips up and down, stroking my cock in an up down motion. “Ahhhh, this feels better!” I encouraged her. She moved her hips and I flexed mine up and down in time to her movements. I could feel her tight pussy walls griping my cock as she moved up and down on my dick. If felt good but the sensation was not as good as before because of the rubber. Trying to get more sensation, I grabbed P’s hips and guided her up and down while I thrust my hips upwards to push my cock into her as deep as I could each time she came down. “Uuuunnngggghh…yes baby! I can feel you so deep in me” P’s eyes were closed in pleasure as I pushed her down to meet my cock each time I thrust upwards. Soon I started to move faster and faster trying to reach my orgasm. ‘Piak, piak, piak!’ the sound was unmistakeable. We stopped as we giggled, but we knew this was impossible to continue without someone coming to investigate sooner or later. P tried to move slower but there was still no way to mask the sound. Laughing she lay down on top of me again and used her pussy muscles to squeeze me. While it felt good, I told P there was no way I was gonna come that way. P kissed me and looked at me lovingly as she pressed the button to move the chair back into a sitting position again. She pulled the blanket up and asked me to hold it while she got off my dick and ducked back under the blanket.
I felt her remove the rubber and then I felt her warm mouth cover my aching hard dick that needed release so badly. I leaned back in my seat and thought if only every First class flight was like this, I was never taking another economy or business class seat again! It was a strange sensation not being able to see what was going on underneath the blanket but in a way, also very arousing as now I could just concentrate on the sensation on my cock as P worked her magic with her hands, mouth and tongue. I felt her tease my cock slowly licking from my balls all the way up to the sensitive underside of my cock and making my dick twitch when she teased the sensitive vein on the underside of my cock head. Each time my cock twitched, it would ooze a bit of pre-cum which she would then lick off and then suck my cock and stroke my cock to make sure she got every drop of pre-cum and then repeat the process of licking me from my balls all the way up to the tip of my cock again and again. She did this for some time until I was squirming and getting sensitive with all the teasing she was doing. She pulled the blanket back and looked at me in my eyes as she grabbed my dick and started stroking my cock harder and faster as she put just the head of my dick in her mouth and she sucked and used her tongue to tickle the underside of my dick. It was exactly what I needed to push me over the edge. I looked at P who was still looking at me and said “I’m gonna cum babe! I’m gonna cum!!!”. P nodded at me and continued looking at me as I felt the cum bubbling in my balls and then the wave of explosion as the sensation reached my dick and then the feeling of relief as I felt the explosion of cum erupt from my dick into her warm mouth. “Ahhhhh…P…Ahhhhh…yesss babe yes!” My hips jerked up and down involuntarily as P started sucking my cock up and down my shaft while still using her hands to stroke my cock. My orgasm seemed to go on forever as my dick kept on spewing cum into her mouth. After what seemed a long time, my orgasm subsided and I felt P stroking my cock slowly as her mouth and tongue still loved my dick. I could feel her tongue tickling my cock as her mouth slowly moved up and down my shaft. My breathing finally slowed down as she raised the chair back into a flat position and she lay down next to me. She wiped her chin with a tissue as I saw my cum had overflowed out of her mouth. “Sorry babe! I guess I came a lot! I haven’t cum since the last time at your place!”. P replied, “It’s alright baby. I love your cum and I love looking at you when you come! It makes me feel good when I see you cumming. I l love the way your dick feels in my mouth when you are coming. It gets so big and hard and then the explosion in my mouth feels so good knowing I can make you feel like that.” I replied “Yeah, I love it when I can make you come with my mouth too! I love the way your pussy clenches up so tight and your hips jumps around when you come! Your pussy tastes so good too!”
P blushed prettily as I said that. “But I miss f**king you!” she said to my surprise. “Oh, don’t worry babe!” I told her, “I’m gonna f**k your brains out when we check in to the hotel!” P laughed as she tidied up her hair and her PJ’s. She left for the toilet to clean up as I tidied up myself too. After that we slept for a while and then the lights were switched on and breakfast was served as we got ready to land in Munich.
We disembarked quickly and made our way to the taxi stand and grabbed taxi to the hotel my company had booked. It was 4* Hotel just next to the Munich train station and realised we could have taken train from the airport! It was still early as we checked in. Luckily my office had arranged an early check in! Unfortunately, my supplier had left a message saying he was coming to pick me up for our meeting in half an hour so I had time only for a quick shower and changed to my business clothes before giving a quick kiss to P and told her I would be back around 6.00pm that evening….it was a business trip after all! P said she would keep herself occupied and we arranged to have dinner together that evening.
The day went by quickly with meetings after meetings with only a quick lunch in between. I was looking forward to getting back to the hotel. At 5.30pm I begged off another meeting saying I was tired from the flight…which I actually was because I did not get much sleep on the flight as I planned to! They got the President’s chauffer to send me back to my hotel. It was a great experience sitting in the BMW750L and getting sent back to the hotel in style! Once back in the hotel, I went up to the room and opened the door only to realise P was not in the room. She left a note saying she was in the hotel bar downstairs. I dropped my bags and had a quick wash up before going down to the bar. I saw P straight away. She was sitting at the bar in a brown long coat sipping on a Martini talking to another Angmo. I walked up to her and possessively put my arm around her waist and gave her a quick peck on her cheek while staring at the Angmo. P introduced him as Marco and I recognised his strong Italian accent. Ha! I should have known some horny Italian would try to pick her up. He saw he had no chance and just said some feeble excuses and then left sulkily to another table at the corner of the bar. I sat next to P and ordered a Martini myself as I sat back and admired P. She was wearing a red body hugging tight short dress under her coat that showed off her ample boobs and long lovely legs. No wonder the Angmo had the hots for her! We sipped our drinks as we both told each other about our day, while all the time I was aware of many guys coming in and out of the bar all staring at P. I put my hand on her exposed thigh and slowly caressed her smooth thighs, making sure everybody saw that she was off limits! We ordered a second round as she told me about her day and how much fun she had shopping! After we finished our drinks I asked P what she felt like doing and she said she was tired from walking around most of the day so we decided to have a simple dinner in the hotel restaurant. P took off her coat as we walked into the restaurant getting lots of appreciate glances from the Maitre’d and other guests in the restaurant. It was a good feeling seeing all those guys look at P with hungry eyes knowing she was all mine for the next few days. We got a table quickly and ordered our food with some delicious Bavarian beer. I had a steak while P had a Wiener Schnitzel which were both amazingly good. We were both feeling a bit high after the Martinis and beer as we finished our meal with some free Gelato the Mitre’d sent to our table, I suspect just to get a chance to talk to P and ogle at her boobs which were half popping out from her tight dress! We were both feeling full, happy and high as we walked back to the lift. We got the lift to ourselves and we started kissing the moment the lift closed.
“This sounds corny, P, but you look wonderful tonight!” I told her. P laughed and told me she did feel wonderful being with me as she squeezed her delicious tongue between my teeth and into my mouth. We frenched passionately, kissing each other hungrily and exploring each other’s mouths with our lips and tongue. Our lift reached our floor and we went to out room. I opened the door and let me P walk into the room in front of me, admiring the way her butt swayed from side to side as she walked. I turned to close the door behind me and locked and bolted the door. I turned around to see P already kneeling in front of me!
She grabbed my belt and undid it in one movement and then she undid my pants and pulled them down around my ankles. “Yummy! Now for my favourite dessert” P said as she looked at the tent in my boxers that my erect cock was making. She slowly pulled my boxers down making my dick spring up and point straight at her mouth. My dick was already starting to leak some pre-cum and she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the drop forming on the slit of my cock. Her warm, wet and rough tongue made my dick jerk in anticipation. She smiled and looking in my eyes, she started to put my dick into her lovely mouth. “Ahhhhh… yes babe, I’ve been thinking of this the whole day” I told her. She tried to take as much of me into her mouth as she could but she started to gag when still about an inch from the base of my cock. She pulled out and started back down my cock again. On and on she went…down….gag, back up and then back down again. After a few more times, her throat started to relax and more and more of my rock hard cock was disappearing into her mouth each time my cock went into her mouth. Soon I could feel her lips reach the base of my cock and her cold nose touching my belly. I could feel my cock head rubbing the back of her throat as she took all of my dick into her mouth. It felt really good but I didn’t want to come in her mouth again. I lifted her up and we kissed again like crazy. Frenching each other’s mouth. I pulled her dress down and removed her bra to let those amazing melons loose.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

I bent down to lick her sensitive nipples and P sighed with pleasure as I licked her nipples and used my hands to fondle her soft full breasts. “Mmmmmmm…yes baby” She groaned as she grabbed my dick and stroked me. I worshipped her left mound for some time before switching to her other breast and paying the same attention to the other breast. P started squirming and moaning with pleasure as her passion mounted. Pulling my head back up she kissed me again while pushing me slowly to the bed. I kicked off my pants as she started unbuttoning my shirt and I lifted her dress off her showing her in all her naked glory except for her panties which I had not yet removed. After P removed my shirt she pushed me back on to the bed on my back as she grabbed my cock and engulfed my dick in her mouth again. She licked my dick and sucked it like crazy as she got more and more aroused. I groaned and encouraged her to go on as I enjoyed the sensation of my cock being licked from balls to the tip and then she would put my cock head in her mouth as her hands stroked my rock hard shaft as her mouth and tongue swirled round my cock head. It felt so good that I knew I was going to come again soon but I really wanted to come in her pussy this time so I stopped her and brought her back up so I could kiss her. Her luscious boobs rested on my body and I could feel her hard aroused nipples pressing against me as we kissed each other.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do keep your story coming!
Old 19-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

yes don't stop writing, keep us updated with your nice story...
Old 20-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!

Great story, don’t stop!
Old 20-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dreamgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enjoyed reading your great story TS,
shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 21-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moreno18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a fan of your story TS, please share more soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1