The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-01-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
that is sure some good boss maintaining some standard!!
Don't know about you but I confirmed appointment day before with ilt okt.Told to contact to get location next day but okt mia.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nomad696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yui from galaxy.

Location was easy to find.
Walkable distance around 6mins from mrt.

For the Lao jiao here you will know the area well.

Looks:
They grow on you. She does not look thai at all.
She looks like those from poly or laselle girls.
So here's your chance to bonk one.

She's more curvy. So if u want a skinny or fit girl don't pick.

BBBJ:
she's good in it. But I ain't a fan so I dint ask for more.

SEX: was great for me riding. Doggy, cowgirl. The bed is Hella small though.

Frenching: not the hardcore kind but like a girlfriend.

I would say this girl is above avg in my books. Just that it'd be a challenge for you.

Last edited by nomad696969; 06-02-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Cho
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=713973

Had Cho 2 days back. It was rainy and got soaked through....
Upon arrival a pretty lady opened the door. But she didn't seem to care that I was drenched. From that moment on, I knew that she isn't a service oriented girl.

No doubt a pretty girl, slim and nice body and booty with the only downside that there is a small scar on her tummy because of appendicitis op. But she is clearly troubled and wasn't in the right frame of mind to take on the jobs.

It just felt distant, no gfe or service. If your goal is just to pump a pretty girl, then go for Cho. She did her minimum at least, sucking on nipples to get me hard, BBBJ was actually not bad with slow suction and tongue action. There are a few things she didn't like such as frenching and touching of her face. Had to initiate all the bed moves and every time I stopped, Cho would ask "You finished?" Man.... that was kind of irritating.

2nd shot almost didn't happen as she was reluctant and says that she was tired.

She is going back tomorrow, last chance to bonk a pretty face.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

FR for Sasa from TRL, 18/1 8.30 pm

She is such a gem, that is standing out from other FLs. As one bro already mentioned, bad girl experience that mesmerize you in please sure way.

OKT: fast and efficient as usual.
location: discreet, nearby public transport. Toilet attached.
boobs: natural, as stated, not for boob lover.
face: similar to photos
fj : sex with bad girl experience, loud moaning .

She is chatty, and enjoy the companion. We can talk almost anything, her English is well commanded. If you want a unique experience, she is for you
Old 19-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whykaykay1 View Post
Hi all, this is another reluctant FR.
Don’t get get me wrong, the only reason I’m reluctant is because of my own selfishness of not wanting to share good stuff. Hahaha..

Anyhows, this is my FR on

�� Yui of GXs(Galaxy Xscorts). (060119)
Location -
Nothing to worry about. Discreet and quiet. Short walk from nearest bus stop and train station.
Looks -
��������������������
When she opened the door, I knew I hit the fucking jackpot. She looks like your hypebae SYT. She’s the kinda girl who you would think goes to Laselle or NAFA. Very artsy farts type. She’s really cute and fashionable. What really got me was her minimal tattoo and that really turned me on.�� So, if you fantasied of this kinda chick. You shouldn’t wait no more.

Boobs -
������������������
I’m not really a boob guy, but hers is quite plenty for me. Grab it handful while in action. So it’s, close to perfect for me.

Communication -
������������������
Not a problem. No Google translate used at all.��

Body -
����������������
Fair complexion. Petite. Meaty at the right place. ��

BBBJ -
������������������
One of the best to me. Great suction and no hands. Damn. She was good enuff for me to tell her to stop. Hahahaha..

Pussy -
����������������
No smell and nicely trimmed. Must say the shape of her pussy is actually pretty appealing. Painted her, like I’m taking a laselle exams.

GFE -
��������������������
Very strong GFE that I’ll want to RTF ASAP. ��

I really hope you guys might think I’m exaggerating.Just so, I can feel better for myself penning this up. I honestly think that her advertised picture is not that appealing compared to the selfie I’ve got.��

Well boys, you decide. Up me some points while you’re at it ya. Cheers.
wowow.. looks like those SYTs at scape dancing away type.... looks chubby to me...

Last edited by supershaft; 19-01-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for gipsy - regent, 19 jan @ 11am

Look: 9/10 almost full marks cause she looks very similar to photos, what you see is what you get, a syt.

Body: very slim, with natural b cup boobs

Shower: not as steamy as anny, but she likes to rub her body against my body during shower and give a little handjob to set the mood for later.

Bbbj: variety of licks, slow sucks and deepthroats. Very good.

Painting: na, didnt allow.

Frenching: allowed, soft and aggresive

Fj: she mentioned after the deed that she hasnt had sex for 3 months so she was horny and tight. Let her ride me and i came easily during missionary.

Communication: basic english, but can have nice chit chat

Gfe: max. Kept asking if i feel good, cuddles and french. I wanted to paint her but she didnt want to and insisted that she takes care of me fully.

We spent some time chit chatting after shower and found out that this is her first time doing fl and in singapore. She showed me her passport and her age is really 19. Also, when i came on her body, some of my cum landed on her mouth and she was ok with it, so i guess bros who likes to cof can go for her.

Rtf: yes
Old 19-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ok up you Bro Lazagna for a great FR on gipsy!
Old 19-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannychow8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful session with IRIN from Xclusive yesterday morning. This girl deserve a nice FR from me

At first sight she was an sweet looking girl, and yes a pretty girl look. She stunning angelic seducing smile on her face. GFE was top the notch. Taking good care of me from the start to the end.

Went to the bathroom and was really flying into heaven. Her service was so damn good. Her bbbj was so damn superb. I really feel damn nice and enjoying it. Make me don't really wanna leave the bath room and finish my shot out there. Getting more and more hornier, so decide to dry up and went for some bed action. Action on the bed was even more power then i expected. Like i had say her bbbj was so nice. Together with that nice sexy soft moaning of her i cum my first shot. What a deadly combo.

Service wise, she will not rushing me to finish it up as soon as possible. Slow and steady, very service oriented babe. Even after the first shot, she will not wasting any time to wait for my 2nd shot form to come. Damn good man. Keep entertaining me and make me get horny. So seductive... So move on to more missionary on her. And shoot out my second shot to finish up the session. What a sweet girl. Nice girl you have Bro Prince. Will be back for more action if i needed. Thanks bro!

Ratings for IRIN

Looks 9/10 (she look much prettier in real life)

Body 8.5/10 (slim and nice)

BBBJ 9/10 (slow and sensation)

FJ 9/10 (tightness ok. togther with her moans was OHHH DAMN GOD!!!)

GFE 10/10 (take her time entertain me, treating me with care the most i like)

Attitude 9/10 (very friendly and accommodating)

RTF : I am sure for this. Hope she won't be going back so soon.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I was itching for some hardcore stuff .. lazy to search around and rtf Michel from Dolly 88.
Once enter the room, French non stop. Told her to position in a doggy style so I can finger both her ass and pussy. She allow some slapping on her ass cheeks and face and she was dirrrty talking too!
It was hardcore stuff from there..Lots of sucking my dick & balls, wear her underwear and face fuck her!
I watching some hardcore anal video show it to her .. She was like fucking God! Used one of my vibrators to punish her ass! I know she loves when her ass is abused

1st shot on doggy her! Pump her so hard that she was moaning loudly. I am here 2 satisfy my lust.. don't care about the noise! After I came, make her suck my spermy dick, throat fucked to release any sperm left.
Man I feel like a master playing with my sex slave!
Rest a while while she massage me and I continue watching Japan Av.
2nd shot, had her licking my ass and Dick..penetrating her ass and pussy at the same time with my fingers and toys! I ask her if she has suck 2 dicks at the same time...She said no but willing to try!
I tried to fuck her ass in a different doggy way but it was unsuccessful. Give it to her missionary style and drive her to ecstasy!
The thing about fucking ass is once you insert into her ass.. She would have this look on her face to say that ur dick may be average length but once u are inside her ass it made her feel so shiok, so goood. Anal sex is immoral to some but .. Have a wild weekend fellas!
Old 19-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
19900801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for june from regent

Visited june on 190119 1100hour. I am her first customer. First bloooooood!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715539

Looks : 7.5/10, there are differences between photo and real life, but in terms of looks, wun reject type

Body : 8/10, shes very slim and with the enhanced C boobs, looks nice on her body.

GFE : 9/10 , very hardworking girl, was 20 minutes till time end and she still wanna massage me, definitely the service is there throughout the session. Basic english, able to communicate without using google.

Overall : those that prefer slim girl with good service + GFE feel can give her a try.she will be here for 2 weeks. Leaving on the 4th feb.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I was itching for some hardcore stuff .. lazy to search around and rtf Michel from Dolly 88.
Once enter the room, French non stop. Told her to position in a doggy style so I can finger both her ass and pussy. She allow some slapping on her ass cheeks and face and she was dirrrty talking too!
It was hardcore stuff from there..Lots of sucking my dick & balls, wear her underwear and face fuck her!
I watching some hardcore anal video show it to her .. She was like fucking God! Used one of my vibrators to punish her ass! I know she loves when her ass is abused

1st shot on doggy her! Pump her so hard that she was moaning loudly. I am here 2 satisfy my lust.. don't care about the noise! After I came, make her suck my spermy dick, throat fucked to release any sperm left.
Man I feel like a master playing with my sex slave!
Rest a while while she massage me and I continue watching Japan Av.
2nd shot, had her licking my ass and Dick..penetrating her ass and pussy at the same time with my fingers and toys! I ask her if she has suck 2 dicks at the same time...She said no but willing to try!
I tried to fuck her ass in a different doggy way but it was unsuccessful. Give it to her missionary style and drive her to ecstasy!
The thing about fucking ass is once you insert into her ass.. She would have this look on her face to say that ur dick may be average length but once u are inside her ass it made her feel so shiok, so goood. Anal sex is immoral to some but .. Have a wild weekend fellas!
wah Michel still around? I never see the threads on SBF, thought the stable taking a break.

haha, she seems to have a habit of saying oh my god or oh god. Probably cos she was with amdk last time.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

FR for BB from VIP888 on 19 Jan, 2pm.

Playful and tall GND-type with a hint of foxy. She works in KTV back home, and loves her drinks.

OKT: 10/10
Looks: 9/10 95% similar to photos. Add Thai tan. Guarantee that you will not reject.
Body: 9/10 Tight overall, with flat tummy and narrow waist, but fleshy where it matters. Slight stretch marks on butt.
Boobs: Natural Bs. Dark brown nipples.
French: Veteran tongue-fighter.
BBBJ: 6/10 She wears braces, so we played it safe and relied on tongue-flicking. Not sure if it'll work for you, but we quickly moved on to the main course.
FJ: 9/10 Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, lotus etc. She's game to switch things up.
Service: 9/10 More like FWB than GFE. Her English is Pri Sch level, but we still managed to strike up a good chemistry.

RTF: Already booked. She's going back at the end of Jan, so don't dally to avoid disappointment.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
wah Michel still around? I never see the threads on SBF, thought the stable taking a break.

haha, she seems to have a habit of saying oh my god or oh god. Probably cos she was with amdk last time.
She's always around but practically no advertisement here after the last raid on doll88, only once a while in wechat. Mentioned not much business and might be going back around chinese new year. ya, probably the most hardcore girl, followed by Purple from TRL.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quick belated FR for Ann (GALAXY XSCORTS)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714493

Many thanks to OKT for the quick arrangement. Clear and simple instructions to get to the location.

Looks: Pleasant looking, maybe 60% likeness to the photos. Slightly milf-looking.
Body: Slim. Nice B-cups that swing readily when her body moves.

Character: No problem with English conversation. Very chatty and friendly. Service-orientated.

Service:
BBBJ: very enthusiastic about it. Able and willing to DT when I nudged her head down slightly
Painting: very responsive.. she likes it.
FJ: SOP is missionary.. wanted to try cowgirl but slight misunderstanding lead to doggie. LOL. No biggie.. taking her from behind was great. Wanted to do cim but bad timing led to COF. Wild and messy stuff.

Parting shots: Rtf-able girl. Saw a couple of the other girls though, and they looked great. Decisions.. decisions..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stigman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Bella (Regentlust)
17/01/2018
OKT: as usual okt very accomodating and can communicate clearly.
Location/room: location was pretty far from mrt. Bus or taxi is better. Room was big and clean.
Looks: Bella is just my type. Very cute and SYT. Her hair so long it reaches her but
Body: Very petite and sexy. No tummy and has the right curves. Boobs just the right size for her. Very nice to grab and natural

When we got into her room she showed me that she was not wearing any panties and she guided my hand to her pussy which was already wet. This girl is so horny. We proceeded to shower and she cleaned my body very well and gave me a HJ using soap. She cant wait to get back to the room and start the session. When back in the room she removed my towel and pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to catbath me and proceed down stairs for a hands free bbbj. I then told her i want to lick her and she got so excited she lied down so fast. I frenched her first then wrnt down to her perfect breast and kept kissing her body down to her pussy. She loves getting painted and gets very wet. I think I stayed down there for 15 mins she was loving every second of it. After she came proceeded to cap me and inserted into her tight pussy missionary style. Fucked her passionately while frenching she was wrapping her legs around me to go deeper and holding my head to keep frenching her. Told her i wanted her on top. She is a good rider and doesnt seem to get tired. Looking at her while she was riding was enough to make me cum. She did take it out immediatly she stayed on top of me until my dick got soft. We rested and talked for a few minutes then took a shower. For round 2 we pretty much did the same thing with the addition of doggy. She kept on playing with her pussy while i was banging her. Came again while she was riding me. Since we still had time left wr rested for a bit. We actually fell asleep in esch others arms like she was my GF. Before i left we frenched passionately by the door. Thinking of her right now makes me want to RTF her. Already planning my next visit when my vitamin M is replenished.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1