The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Does she speak English or accept non-chinese subs?
she speaks and understand simple english,
yes she does accept non chinese bros...
Old 25-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
she speaks and understand simple english,
yes she does accept non chinese bros...
cant find her anywhere in this forum. how do u get her? nice fr!
Old 25-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/

new sm service. time to try.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
cant find her anywhere in this forum. how do u get her? nice fr!
tks for reading bro... she's not here, previously she posted on locanto but have since been removed...
i got post her wechat few posts up, u can take a look...
Old 25-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

thanks bro. i added her on wechat. couldn’t see much of her photos. :/
Old 25-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/

new sm service. time to try.
nice! More and more dommes to play with, hehe...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 25-02-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro. i added her on wechat. couldn’t see much of her photos. :/
yea not much, go c real person ba...
Old 26-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers 3 Floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
its been a while since my last post here...i only recommend good stuffs of good deals...

k, i want to share with you guys a Japanese-style manhood rejuvenating massage shop...if you ever watched those rejuvenating massage themed jav you know what i am talking about...i know guys in this thread like being teased as i do...that's why i just put the post here...so please noted its not for femdom play...its just a massage shop...exclusively for your little bro...

guess some of you might have been to YF's manhood therapy shop...which was very popular back then but closed long time ago...i did also enjoy YF's style quite a lot...but i have to say this Lisa's shop is more enjoyable...well...because instead of "massaging" as like YF's style...Lisa's ladies are "playing" with your little bro like trained professional players...they use a combination of different moves and touches to taking care of the balls, the shaft, and most importantly, the head...the purpose is to make ur little bro draining your blood aggressively and keeping on draining like that without a stop...just imaging standing right at the edge of the peak ready to dive...but u stay like that for 1 hr...well i was basically shaking and sweating all the way through...even my ab muscles ache afterwards if you know what i am talking about...

The rooms are clean with neat massage beds (its a real shop not somebody's house)...the ladies (all chinese) are all at 20s or 30s with nice figure...but can be of variant skills...so please be sure to try the boss Lisa first...she is at 30s...from Sichuan I guess...with pyt face and nice legs....and she wears stockings...the cost is 100 sgd for 1 solid hr...

Appreciate if you guys can quote my name XiaoMing (小明) to give me credit when contacting her...plus you can expect something extra there if you do...

ctc Lisa...9645 279six...10am to 10pm...
For those who had been trying contacting Lisa, she has just got back! same contact number.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yea not much, go c real person ba...
is she the previous prc mistress snow here in sg long ago.
Old 26-02-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
is she the previous prc mistress snow here in sg long ago.
different bro, that snow went back liao...
this one is another snow...
Old 26-02-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi subs/slaves/sluts,

It has been a long time since I voice out but there is this very serious issues which I have to address it right away without any mercy.

I just heard from an idiot telling me that lots of subs/slaves has been blaspheming me in SBF that I am a scammer requesting subs/slaves to transfer money without delivering the promised session. That's not what pissed me off ya. But according to this idiot, my PayNow account including my mobile nos has been posted on SBF, still this doesn't hit me up cos I've gotten use to bad mouthing for work be it in SG or overseas. But what makes me totally exploded is that he mentioned my personal particular including my name and my family photos taken from God knows where has been posted and circulating in SBF!!!

According to him, I've been blacklisted and terms as a scammer in SBF which I don't give a shit! But the circulating of my personal particular and my family photos is unpardonable. I will not tolerate this type of cyber attack on my family and I am not standing by doing nothing!!!

Seriously I am telling all of u here in SBF, I will not let this go off easily! I have painstakingly took down all of u (ID) who have spoken in SBF. And I will report to the police for defamation and cyber attack. I do not care anymore even if it means I have to be against all of u, I don't give a damn! I will tear down this forum as well as the BDSM community to protect my family.

Right now I am giving all of u here in SBF 1 week period to find me the culprit. Some of u might have been in private msg with this idiot, circulating information that has breach humanity borderline. I don't care if u are innocent or not because my family is as innocent as u too! But one/some stupid and brainless sub/slave has declared war on me which I am not going to sit back and do nothing! So I want any information on anything u hear or gossip with that idiotic sub/slave and I want it now!!! If I don't hear anything in 1 week, don't blame me for taking the extreme measures to report to the authority that all of u in SBF has been circulating my personal particulars/family photos for cyber attack! This is not a threat, this is real war!!!!!

Let me remind all of u that this is no joke. I want information on the culprit in 1 week time otherwise don't blame me for taking it out on all of u and uprooting this SG BDSM community cos I don't give a FUCK where my family is concern!!!!

I already have an idea who this culprit might be but I need evidence on him and I know he likes to brag in SBF. Bring me this idiot or all of u go down with him!!! I repeat, I will wait for a week before I go to the police and the gossip/juicy news column.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inglewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Hi subs/slaves/sluts,
But what makes me totally exploded is that he mentioned my personal particular including my name and my family photos taken from God knows where has been posted and circulating in SBF!!!

I will tear down this forum as well as the BDSM community to protect my family.
Xenia,
Understood that it must be traumatic for somebody to tell you that your family photos have been posted here, along with your personal details. We all take part in this community relying on two way trust between the people taking part, and anybody threatening this trust should be excluded from the community.

Having said that, you are the one here making threats to destroy this trust, with your threats of involving the police, tearing down the forum and exposing people. Maybe first do some research, show us where you think you have been exposed. I have seen nothing about you posted here, and certainly no photos, no phone numbers, or no personal information. Sounds like your source might be misleading you.

Think about how your conversation with the police would go - what would you actually show to them? That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face - good luck telling the police that you are a professional sex worker who has heard some rumors but has no evidence.

So at the moment, without evidence, I would kindly ask for you to stop posting these kind of aggressive and baseless claims, and keep your bullshit between you and your suspect.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Btw, he goes by the ID of samson something and I vaguely remember he did contributed a few posts. I want information on him otherwise all of u whom he claimed has joined him in his cyber attack on me and my family, can join him with the authority. I am fuming mad now and I don't care anymore if I am unreasonable or whatsoever. Bring it on ya!!!!
Old 26-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
Xenia,
Understood that it must be traumatic for somebody to tell you that your family photos have been posted here, along with your personal details. We all take part in this community relying on two way trust between the people taking part, and anybody threatening this trust should be excluded from the community.

Having said that, you are the one here making threats to destroy this trust, with your threats of involving the police, tearing down the forum and exposing people. Maybe first do some research, show us where you think you have been exposed. I have seen nothing about you posted here, and certainly no photos, no phone numbers, or no personal information. Sounds like your source might be misleading you.

Think about how your conversation with the police would go - what would you actually show to them? That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face - good luck telling the police that you are a professional sex worker who has heard some rumors but has no evidence.

So at the moment, without evidence, I would kindly ask for you to stop posting these kind of aggressive and baseless claims, and keep your bullshit between you and your suspect.
Don't give me the crap ya! And in case u do not understand what a pro-domme is then I would tell u that I AM NOT A SEX WORKER!!! And I speak for all pro-domme that none of them are sex worker too!!! Mind your language!!! I really don't give a shit anymore if it involves my family!!! I am not making threats and I don't have to do so. Anyway I don't care if SBF is being put down or not cos my FAMILY COME 1ST! Wanna threaten me and all of u got it wrong!!! Let's blow this whole thing up like fire!!! Like I said, BRING IT ON!!!
Old 26-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Don't give me the crap ya! And in case u do not understand what a pro-domme is then I would tell u that I AM NOT A SEX WORKER!!! And I speak for all pro-domme that none of them are sex worker too!!! Mind your language!!! I really don't give a shit anymore if it involves my family!!! I am not making threats and I don't have to do so. Anyway I don't care if SBF is being put down or not cos my FAMILY COME 1ST! Wanna threaten me and all of u got it wrong!!! Let's blow this whole thing up like fire!!! Like I said, BRING IT ON!!!
It is quite worrying that you do not understand what sex workers mean. You do not necessarily need to have sex with clients to be called a sex worker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1