The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 03-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longsleep is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orchard Towers

Wow, which FL is that? Unlucky sia. Does the shop have shower attached?
Old 03-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Knnccb.beware of bad hygiene girl..I just came out from ot.had a ml and while I was bonkin her I smell shit...knn almost vomit out. Told her I today no form I quickly Siam .CCB 200 wasted
Why don’t you name the girl n shop? 200 is steep
Old 04-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Scary. Please share which shop. Either she is analed before u or u pumped her so song till she release her bowels.

Jialat jialat
Old 04-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

That's literally a "shit" (pun intended) experience. Hope you recover soon from the disturbing experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Knnccb.beware of bad hygiene girl..I just came out from ot.had a ml and while I was bonkin her I smell shit...knn almost vomit out. Told her I today no form I quickly Siam .CCB 200 wasted
Old 04-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kimkim33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone heard about thai girl now?
Old 05-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kimkim33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can you share the shop name and girl name also? I tried some girls and most of them having a bad service. I want to try Thai but my wife has been cheating on me by going to OT to work. I can not explain how I feel now but she still go on hiding and when i confront her she avoid the subject. Can anyone please help cos we have a daughter and she did not be a good sample for our daughter now. Could anyone tell her to stop go on hiding about the work she is doing and just settle the relationship. If want to cheat she can go ahead
Old 05-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimkim33 View Post
can you share the shop name and girl name also? I tried some girls and most of them having a bad service. I want to try Thai but my wife has been cheating on me by going to OT to work. I can not explain how I feel now but she still go on hiding and when i confront her she avoid the subject. Can anyone please help cos we have a daughter and she did not be a good sample for our daughter now. Could anyone tell her to stop go on hiding about the work she is doing and just settle the relationship. If want to cheat she can go ahead

You mean your wife is a Thai ml at OT? Or she’s hiding in OT?
Old 05-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
You try some of the girls and u expect her to be loyal , what talking you
Old 05-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

anyone has any idea wht's going on in the OT clubs on saturday?
Old 06-01-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only heard of one Thai, Leeya. Last time used to work for Helen (Thai). Huge D cups and her cock sucking skill is probably one of the best I tried. I doubt she is the one u r looking for
Old 06-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brick138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Is Jontel still there? Her pair of knockers! Lol!
Still there but looking a lot older. Heavy make up too.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Which floor is Jontel at? Level 3?
Old 08-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sohmayuki is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Only heard of one Thai, Leeya. Last time used to work for Helen (Thai). Huge D cups and her cock sucking skill is probably one of the best I tried. I doubt she is the one u r looking for
This leeya still at OT? can share location
Old 08-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This post confuse me alot alot....
Old 09-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
What are you talking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1