The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 09:33 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with GF's sister

I'm getting horny reading, need to pull cock out of my pants and jerk off soon.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 31-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
I slowly licked her clit and she gave a low moan. I slowly licked from her clit down to her vagina and back up again. She kept giving out moans and groans especially each time I reached her clit. I learned that she liked her clit licked at the top of the hood and she just needed a light pressure to make her start to shiver. Her pussy was leaking clear fluid by now and I licked her juice up hungrily. She tasted clean and sweet and sexy! I raised her legs so her pussy was sticking up in the air and stuck my tongue into her pussy. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as my tongue swirled around the inside of her pussy. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she screamed as my tongue swirled around her pussy walls. I had to stop as my face was full of her pussy juice and I had to come up for air! I lowered her legs and concentrated on her clit as my hands went up to tease her breast again. Soon she was breathing quicker and I could feel her butt tense up as she got ready to come. I continued licking her clit and squeezed her nipples in time to my licking. “Oh darling! I’m cumming! ........ Aaaarrrrrggghhh!” she screamed as her butt lifted off the bed and she started shivering as though she was being electrocuted. I couldn’t wait any more and I raised myself over her and slid my hard cock into her wet and ready pussy.

“Aaaahhhhh” P exclaimed as I slid my cock into her tight pussy. She was still shivering and I could feel little squeezes of her pussy walls on my cock as the last of her orgasm faded. She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes and asked “Did you use a rubber?” I replied “Sorry baby! I didn’t bring one!” She looked at me and said “Its okay! I don’t like condom’s anyway! And you feel so good inside me. Anyway, I’m on the pill!” She said with a grin. That was the biggest green light I got! So I started pumping her. She was tight, wet and hot inside her pussy. I started fucking her pussy and she met each thrust of my cock with her hips moving up and down. She was groaning each time my cock plunged into her and she said “Shit! Your cock is so big! I can feel it filling me up each time you push it inside! Fuck me darling! Fuck meeeee!!!” We fucked missionary for around 5 minutes before I pulled out and flipped her over. She automatically knew what I wanted and got on her knees and stuck her ass up and placed her upper body on the mattress.

To be continued! I'm getting horny remembering this...

The sight of her dripping wet pussy presented to me like this was almost beyond belief. I slowly penetrated her pussy from behind and I couldn’t believe how tight she felt in this position. Good thing she was really wet from all the stimulation or there was no way my c—k could have gotten in! She started pushing her cunt back at me while I slammed her from the back. “Uunngh! Uunngh!” I could hear her grunt while I could hear the ‘piak piak’ of my cock slamming into her pussy. Her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs by now and I reached around and started paying with her clit while banging her. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” I could her P scream into the mattress as she started pushing back against my cock. We rocked like this for around 10 minutes. I remembered thinking that luckily I already came or there was no way I could tahan for so long!

Suddenly she pulled away and turned around to push me onto my back. Then she got on top of me and started riding me cowgirl style. She pulled me up into a sitting cowgirl position and started grinding her clit on the base of my cock. “Oh darling! I love your cock! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhhhhhh! I’m cumming” She screamed as she started shivering again. I could feel her pussy walls grip my cock tightly as she hugged me close to her with her breasts right in front of my face. I kissed her nipples and sucked them like a baby trying to get milk out of them and swirling my tongue around the nipples.

Once her breathing calmed down a bit, I started bouncing her up and down on my cock. Her pussy was wet and hot but she was still so tight! She leaned backwards to support her body with her hands and started moving her hips up and down. I rocked my hips back and forth and pushed my cock in and out of her swollen wet pussy. “Yeah baby! You feel so good!” I told her. “Darling! Darling! You cock is rubbing my g spot! I can feel your head rubbing right there!” P closed her eyes and tilted her head back groaning and moaning. I could feel the sensitive head of my dick rubbing her walls.

To be continued....enjoy!
Old 31-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Don't stop....... Rock away baby............
Old 31-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exciting. ..camping for more
Old 31-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Cumming for more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
The sight of her dripping wet pussy presented to me like this was almost beyond belief. I slowly penetrated her pussy from behind and I couldn’t believe how tight she felt in this position. Good thing she was really wet from all the stimulation or there was no way my c—k could have gotten in! She started pushing her cunt back at me while I slammed her from the back. “Uunngh! Uunngh!” I could hear her grunt while I could hear the ‘piak piak’ of my cock slamming into her pussy. Her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs by now and I reached around and started paying with her clit while banging her. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” I could her P scream into the mattress as she started pushing back against my cock. We rocked like this for around 10 minutes. I remembered thinking that luckily I already came or there was no way I could tahan for so long!

Suddenly she pulled away and turned around to push me onto my back. Then she got on top of me and started riding me cowgirl style. She pulled me up into a sitting cowgirl position and started grinding her clit on the base of my cock. “Oh darling! I love your cock! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhhhhhh! I’m cumming” She screamed as she started shivering again. I could feel her pussy walls grip my cock tightly as she hugged me close to her with her breasts right in front of my face. I kissed her nipples and sucked them like a baby trying to get milk out of them and swirling my tongue around the nipples.

Once her breathing calmed down a bit, I started bouncing her up and down on my cock. Her pussy was wet and hot but she was still so tight! She leaned backwards to support her body with her hands and started moving her hips up and down. I rocked my hips back and forth and pushed my cock in and out of her swollen wet pussy. “Yeah baby! You feel so good!” I told her. “Darling! Darling! You cock is rubbing my g spot! I can feel your head rubbing right there!” P closed her eyes and tilted her head back groaning and moaning. I could feel the sensitive head of my dick rubbing her walls.

To be continued....enjoy!
I felt the pressure building up in my balls again. “Ohh baby! I’m gonna cum soon!” I told her. “No! Not yet!” she replied. She sat back upright and moved into a kneeling cowgirl position again and started to grind her clit on the base of my cock. In this position the friction was less and I managed to control my orgasm. P was grinding her pussy on me now and her eyes were closed. She was flushed and sweating with her nipples standing up and even her breasts were starting to flush. She suddenly started screaming “Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I can feel your cock growing bigger! Ahhhhhh!” she started to cum again. Her pussy walls gripped my cock tightly and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I lay back on the bed and gripped her hips and made her go up and down on my cock as I searched for my own release. She moved her legs into a squatting position and started jerking her hips up and down on my cock. I had not felt anything like that before and I have not felt anything like that since! For some reason this position seemed to open her walls up slightly yet at the same time tighten the ring of muscle around her vaginal opening till it felt like there was a ring around my cock. I guess the closest sensation would be if you made a circle between your thumb and first finger and wrap that around your cock without the rest of your hand touching your cock. It was a different sensation. P started doing squats on my cock and the feeling was intense as her strong pussy muscles gripped my cock. It didn’t take long for me to start groaning “Baby! Baby! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” For the second time that night I exploded all my seed into P and she took it all in! "Yes Darling! I can feel your cock getting harder and bigger! That's it Darling! Give it to me! Give it to me!" P groaned. I felt like I was coming forever as I exploded into her tight, hot and wet pussy!

Eventually I felt my orgasm subside and I closed my eyes, totally spent as P lowered herself on top of me. I could feel her pussy walls still milking my cock for every little drop of cum. I kissed her and was alarmed to taste her tears. “What’s wrong baby?” I asked her. “That was the best sex session I ever had! I have never come more than 1 time and today you have made me come 3 times already!” I just smiled and kissed her and hugged her close. I was feeling a nice after glow after the session and I just wanted to enjoy the moment. She lay on me and hugged me for some time as I felt my cum dripping out of her pussy as my now soft cock slowly slid out of her soaking pussy. I could hear her breathing softly and knew she had fallen asleep. So I closed my eyes and dozed off as well. After some time I woke up because it was getting a bit hard to breathe. P is not heavy at all, but when you fall asleep, even a light weight like her can make it uncomfortable. I gently woke P up and she got off me to go to the shower and she laughed at the big pool of cum on my stomach from all the cum that dripped out of her. We went to the shower together.

To be continued....
Old 01-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I felt the pressure building up in my balls again. “Ohh baby! I’m gonna cum soon!” I told her. “No! Not yet!” she replied. She sat back upright and moved into a kneeling cowgirl position again and started to grind her clit on the base of my cock. In this position the friction was less and I managed to control my orgasm. P was grinding her pussy on me now and her eyes were closed. She was flushed and sweating with her nipples standing up and even her breasts were starting to flush. She suddenly started screaming “Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I can feel your cock growing bigger! Ahhhhhh!” she started to cum again. Her pussy walls gripped my cock tightly and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I lay back on the bed and gripped her hips and made her go up and down on my cock as I searched for my own release. She moved her legs into a squatting position and started jerking her hips up and down on my cock. I had not felt anything like that before and I have not felt anything like that since! For some reason this position seemed to open her walls up slightly yet at the same time tighten the ring of muscle around her vaginal opening till it felt like there was a ring around my cock. I guess the closest sensation would be if you made a circle between your thumb and first finger and wrap that around your cock without the rest of your hand touching your cock. It was a different sensation. P started doing squats on my cock and the feeling was intense as her strong pussy muscles gripped my cock. It didn’t take long for me to start groaning “Baby! Baby! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” For the second time that night I exploded all my seed into P and she took it all in! "Yes Darling! I can feel your cock getting harder and bigger! That's it Darling! Give it to me! Give it to me!" P groaned. I felt like I was coming forever as I exploded into her tight, hot and wet pussy!

Eventually I felt my orgasm subside and I closed my eyes, totally spent as P lowered herself on top of me. I could feel her pussy walls still milking my cock for every little drop of cum. I kissed her and was alarmed to taste her tears. “What’s wrong baby?” I asked her. “That was the best sex session I ever had! I have never come more than 1 time and today you have made me come 3 times already!” I just smiled and kissed her and hugged her close. I was feeling a nice after glow after the session and I just wanted to enjoy the moment. She lay on me and hugged me for some time as I felt my cum dripping out of her pussy as my now soft cock slowly slid out of her soaking pussy. I could hear her breathing softly and knew she had fallen asleep. So I closed my eyes and dozed off as well. After some time I woke up because it was getting a bit hard to breathe. P is not heavy at all, but when you fall asleep, even a light weight like her can make it uncomfortable. I gently woke P up and she got off me to go to the shower and she laughed at the big pool of cum on my stomach from all the cum that dripped out of her. We went to the shower together.

To be continued....
After the shower, we realized it was already 1.00am and we felt a bit hungry so we got dressed and took a walk down to Marina Square. The shops were closed but the McDonald’s was still open. She still looked super hot in her micro mini dress and heels, although her hair was messed up and she didn’t have any make up on. If anything, I thought she was more beautiful because her natural beauty made her look more alluring! We held hands as we walked and for a while we both pretended that we were a couple. We bought some nuggets and coke and sat down to eat our late night supper. The feeling of people looking at us was there again and I reminded her how beautiful she was even without her make up. It was a good feeling to see her accept the compliment and not feel hurt like earlier.

She took a seat facing the wall and asked me to sit opposite her. The place was surprisingly quite crowded and I guessed it must have been because a midnight movie had just ended. There were couples on both sides of us and I felt a bit jealous that the guys were checking her out from head to toe when their gf’s were not looking. P suddenly said ‘Oops! My shoe fell off. Could you get it for me?” I looked under the table and saw her right shoe had come off and was under my side of the seat. I had to bend down under the table to reach it and try to pass it to her when I noticed she uncrossed her legs and opened them wide. I guess it is every guy’s natural instinct to look and I got a shock when I saw her glistening pussy staring straight back at me! I jerked up and whacked the back of my head on the underside of the table. “BANG”. It wasn’t that painful but the loud sound made everybody stare in our direction. I sat up and stared at P incredulously and she looked back at me with a sweet innocent but mischievous smile “Are you okay?” She asked innocently.

“…..” I was lost for words. I was even more surprised when I felt my little brother stirring out of his sleep. P dipped a McNugget in the sauce and fed me the chicken piece. I whispered at her “You’re not wearing any underwear?” She replied “No. I’m wearing my bra, right?” “That’s not what I mean!” I whispered back at her. “Well, there’s so much of your cum in me it’s still flowing out and I didn’t want to wet my panties!” P said. My cock sprang to attention when I heard this and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat trying to adjust my cock without being too obvious, but P noticed. “Is something wrong?” She asked innocently again but her eyes were laughing at me. I made a mental note to punish her for this later! “Hurry up and eat lah!” I snapped back at her but with a smile on my face, thinking what I would do to her later.

Hope you guys like to story so far!
Old 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for more please...cheers
Old 01-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 01-08-2014, 02:21 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Second round after supper, way to go man.

You need to rest and recuperate, otherwise, no more to cum already.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cruzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story Bro!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sex with GF's sister

More please
Old 01-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

love this story! camping for more!
Old 01-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RagingNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the way the story is being told... keep em coming
Advert Space Available