The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Viet KTVs - Short Guide

A short guide to viet ktv in singapore

To be honest, i have only been cheonging for past 1 year past. So what i going to write below may or may not be correct; just based on what i have seen or experienced.

Reason is i am writing this is due to a number of pm i am getting asking about this and that on viet ktvs. We are not refering to pubs such as U pub, saigon, Sakura and Mask 51 but there are similar points.

Feel free to comment

1) Location / Area **Thanks to bro newbie for add info**

- Geylang - GC / Paramount, NSH (Mixed prc/viet)
- Jalan Baser - 101, W, YSH, KSP, GM, Phoneix, RS, Club LA, Miracle-chill@the verge
- Middle Road / Selgie Road - Crown, K2, Tuberose
- Jalan Sultan - V6 * edited name. Thanks bro owl888 for highlighting*
- Joo chiat - Club Echo
- Beach Road - Beer Belly
- South Bridge Road - V3
- Ming Arcade - V5

* there could be others which i have missed out

2) Mummy joints / non mummy joints

- Mummy joints - crown, k2, Club LA, Club Echo, Tuberose, Miracle, Beer Belly, V3, V5 and v6 (thanks newbie for highlighting)
- Non mummy joints - most geylang and JB joints

3) Price Point / Play-ability

- $$$ / high play-ability - crown k2 v6
- $$ / low to med - w, ysh, gm, rs
- $ / low to med - gc, pararmount

* this is based on what i have experienced in these places
- Price point here is refering to per share; this is subjective to number of bros in a session and how much is drunk or what alcohol is opened. My mean average is $50 per session including waitress tip excluding gals tips

- play-ability - a high priced joint comes with higher expectations and hence higher play ability; the only reason is i dun go those joints often is that i not looking for 100% commercialized feeling. Moot point is some of my frequent drinking bro would consider my weakness is that i go into kc too much; hence if you are into kc or for gfe feeling, be warned do at your own risk and
risk losing friends. For low to med ranked joints, it really depends on your chemistry with the gals. High rank joints, gals are there prepared mentally for the job and dun forget you are paying for it

Type of Session

- HH (typically 3pm - 7pm / 8pm)
- SH (8pm - closing time)

Recommendation is to skip SH on sunday / ph as a lot of gals who are lao jiao have regular customer or boy friends to bring them out. Do HH instead.

Book early on friday and sat nights for sh if you need; booking time varies from joints to joints. My preference to go is actually mon to thur where less people can go and more likely you can dictate the price and gal dun fly that much. Some joints practise system that they call u back to confirm as some hh goers do extend to sh or those popular joints such as GC.

1 hour before session end would be bill time. Especially for SH, if you wish to tabao, is it good to negotiae one or 2 hour into the session. Reason is simply u may not be the only customer a gal has. Furthermore failing to secure, leave you with more time to get another gal.

Like a friend told me, dun need to paisah one if you return to the same joint and dun sit with the gal u upz yesterday. The gals would understand one. Reason is that is a FNF session and u are not there to get a gf or wife.

My own preference if i can is i will go the earliest possible time i can take the room, i quite infamous for that especially for low and mid priced joints. Reasons are simple i can have more time for value and i can choose gals more easier as i am there early while they have no customers yet.

Tips

Really varies from how long the gal is with and on the joint. Typically if a gal sit with you through the session, tips can range from $50 to $100 per session though if you are very good, it can be free. But be beware of the KC gal. Dun forget u r paying customer, if dun like gal dun sit.

Tips for low to med playability joints can range from $20-$30 to $50 if you like the gal. As for high ones, min would be from $50 to $100 if you add extra services...

End of session

Remember jugs of beer not finished at some joints can be transferred to coupons for next session. Typically they give u 10 days to finish. HH jugs only used for HH session. SH can be used for HH or SH session. Jug here refer to for example, u got 4 jugs but only 3 jugs are served till closing, you can have 1 jug on coupon.

For high playability joints, tips for mummy and waiter or waitress norm. for the rest, is up to you.

Exchanging of wechat, zalo, line and etc are up to you. As for FB, do make sure your privacy levels are set properly; not point letting gals know too much about it.

If you are bringing gals out, be aware that joints have specific timing where you can bring gals out; not at your whim. Best neg price before the night is out.

For those tabao, must check passport for under age or over staying. dun get into unnecessary problems.

And lastly whatever you tabao or not, please go home safe. If drive dun drive.

Summary

1. There is price point for joints for everyone due to budget
2. If you want high play-ability, prepared to pay for it; if not dun expect too much as it is tied to amount you paid
3. Cannot drink finish, dun finish still take coupon as it is your health that suffers; u can always drink green tea or coke.
4. Want to KC, can but at your own risk. And dun blame others if you sink too deep
5. Play and drink but return home safe.
6. Want to tabao use protection and dun be commando. And later regret it
7. Know some Vietnamese is useful but not a must
8. Most gals working have a price but are you willing to pay it? If kena reject, drop and move on. NO point being emo about it.
9. Lastly u want not corrupted gals, can go to source. only 1% u will find at such places. Dun forget we have forum they have sisters power.

A bonus gift - common phrases (tieng viet) used in ktv *May have some phrasing or words problem*

- E bao nhieu tuoi (how old are you?)
- Nha cua e sg o dau? (Where do you stay singapore)
- Co di Khach San? (Got go hotel)
- Bao nhieu Tien di Khach San (How much go hotel)
- Sau goi e nha ko? (Send you back later?)
- Uong Nam muoi (drink half)
- Uong Mot tram? (Drink all or drink hundred percentage)
- Sau muon di an? (Later want go eat?)

Contact numbers for booking (as requested by bros) * Do correct me if i am wrong
GC - 6841 6201
Paramount - 6846 0113
NSH - 6747 7891
W Ktv - 6392 0509
YSH - 6296 2688
GM - 6298 9523
RS - 6292 2593
Club phoenix - 6296 7086
Club LA - 6296 3723
KSP - 6296 1208
Miracle - 6298 7333
Crown - 6883 2372
Tuberose - 6334 0973
K2 - 6338 7901
V6 - 6299 1993
Club echo - 6440 3309

Useful links

For some useful info at tieng viet or Vietnamese

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=74792

For those who are interested to have a vietnamese gf, a must read for first 1k pages

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=64297

Hope it helps those who have asked me questions recently. And i am not a middle man for those joints i wrote down. Do upz me if you find information useful.

Last edited by damong777; 17-04-2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: updated
Old 04-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
quiet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Viet KTVs - Short Guide

Wah very informative...so which of these joint will be best for lone ranger
Old 04-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet View Post
Wah very informative...so which of these joint will be best for lone ranger
Best point is GC or YSH sit outside with a tower.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
EroticEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for the guide. Was at YSH on good Friday eve. Plenty of hot SYT (maybe is eve of PH) and enjoy their company. I don't know if you are regular there. How about on weekday nights? Will it be as happening in term of girls or depends on your luck.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx man, u widen everyone eyes
Old 05-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticEE View Post
Thanks Bro for the guide. Was at YSH on good Friday eve. Plenty of hot SYT (maybe is eve of PH) and enjoy their company. I don't know if you are regular there. How about on weekday nights? Will it be as happening in term of girls or depends on your luck.
Most ktv depend on batches of gals which regular can agree to that varies.

Ysh is tops for having more Hanoi gals than most. Fairer skin tones.

Depend on timing go. Worst is third timing for ysh 11pm-3am. Reason is some gals go out for st Liao. Hh and first sh still ok.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Best point is GC or YSH sit outside with a tower.
hi bro, nice write up, does girls in GC and YSH readily go for ST?
Old 05-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Many thanks for the information. Find it really useful .
Old 05-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
hi bro, nice write up, does girls in GC and YSH readily go for ST?
Ysh I know is 99% yes. GC not sure. Go there once only.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Geylang 23 also many syt sitting at kopi shop play hp. Want short time can get those normal look ones, they r cheaper. A few look yummy ones also have, but they only want service old ah pek. Offer them 50$, they don't want. But ask i be their friend, they happily say ok. These type act high class at kopi shop.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Geylang 23 also many syt sitting at kopi shop play hp. Want short time can get those normal look ones, they r cheaper. A few look yummy ones also have, but they only want service old ah pek. Offer them 50$, they don't want. But ask i be their friend, they happily say ok. These type act high class at kopi shop.
Are you sure many SYT? I went there see see few time before....many not pretty ler... ..even if have a few better looking one also seating and drinking with man there already, how to jio them for ST.

I am sucker for SYT, no matter how good the service, after i see girl face liao.... buay steam i cannot enjoy...
Old 05-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Ah...freelancers dun know much.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post

I am sucker for SYT, no matter how good the service, after i see girl face liao.... buay steam i cannot enjoy...
All down to batches. Told by friend more syt this batch. But not like ysh due to 3 slots system.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

- Mohammed Sultan - V6

Should be Jln Sultan bro
Old 05-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice writeup bro.

A few more joints I would like to add:

Club LA, Club Echo, Tuberose, Miracle, Beer Belly, V3, V5 (All mummy joints)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1