The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Mustafa also co
Golden mile has more vege, fish n fruits that they like as compared to mustafa.
Also there have thai mangos that my wife like most.

U try bring yur gal there n she will know the difference.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
"xian shang zhe hou bu piao...先上车后补票...
Wa, Bro Hurricane, u bad bad lah, teach ppl do bad bad.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Wa, Bro Hurricane, u bad bad lah, teach ppl do bad bad.
haha...anyway nothing wrong so long takes responsible...since he marrying her roi...this is to be tested...ensure factory still working fine...dun sekali married found out factory cannot produced then lagi worst...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. no diff in gold price worldwide....gold is traded commodity...and very popular investment in vn...

2. yes singapore gold is more popular with 916 = 22k gold...999 - 24k gold...in Vn the gold there popular is 18k which is 75% gold...which is cheaper...

3. really is up to you so long as your bx is happy...my advice is dun buy too costly...anything around SGD 2k or higher if you can afford is ok liao...my opinion only...I knew some bros here bought around SGD 4k to 6k...

4. yes...buy in Vn must be careful where to keep...how to bring back...
Hi Bros,

This is an interesting topic for me too. Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? And on a general layman terms, would they value 22k more or do they still largely prefer a more commonly circulated 18k ? ( perhaps this should ultimately revolve around reasons like how commonly can 22k be traded over the counter in vn etc ).

I would like to avoid getting 22k if it is going to be seen as useless in the vn community and stick to 18k.

Any advise will help.

Thanks all.

Regards
Old 29-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
This is an interesting topic for me too. Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? And on a general layman terms, would they value 22k more or do they still largely prefer a more commonly circulated 18k ? ( perhaps this should ultimately revolve around reasons like how commonly can 22k be traded over the counter in vn etc ).

I would like to avoid getting 22k if it is going to be seen as useless in the vn community and stick to 18k.
u asked..."Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? "...to me you are trying to ask if Vn ppl cannot differentiate straight vs gay...let me tell you here...they can tell the diff...btw sinkies in no way more superior than viets ho...

of course they value 22k more due to the purity of gold according to international market...

sure if you give any VB 22K gold she will love you deep deep...because she will fetch more money when she sell..

i just mentioned that the popular gold jewelleries there are crafted in 18k gold...due to the affordability and easier to craft into modern jewelleries design which attract VB...pure gold cannot crafted into more designs...

Old 29-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u asked..."Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? "...to me you are trying to ask if Vn ppl cannot differentiate straight vs gay...let me tell you here...they can tell the diff...btw sinkies in no way more superior than viets ho...

of course they value 22k more due to the purity of gold according to international market...

sure if you give any VB 22K gold she will love you deep deep...because she will fetch more money when she sell..

i just mentioned that the popular gold jewelleries there are crafted in 18k gold...due to the affordability and easier to craft into modern jewelleries design which attract VB...pure gold cannot crafted into more designs...
Thanks Bro Hurricane88. Appreciate the insight. In no way i was trying to differentiate between sinkies n viets in terms of ability to tell the difference btw 18 and 22k. For me, i dun even know how to tell the difference.

My concern is really to know what is the commonly recognised standard in vietnam. If 22k is not recognized then i would get 18k instead for my gf.

But now that u clarified that it is all good i will go ahead with 22k.

Interesting fact that 18k can craft into more designs. very good knowledge for me .

Appreciate it.

Regards
Old 29-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
My concern is really to know what is the commonly recognised standard in vietnam. If 22k is not recognized then i would get 18k instead for my gf.

But now that u clarified that it is all good i will go ahead with 22k.

Interesting fact that 18k can craft into more designs. very good knowledge for me .
I like your attitude...dun get angry easily...you understand my words which are meant to teach us that we dun look down on others...

pure gold cannot be crafted easily into many designs...that's why many nice designs in gold are usually lower in gold value...never buy less than 10k gold which is considered very low in gold percentage...the amount of gold which can be obtained after melting is worth very little...but you pay for the design and weight which they charged you in gold...

how to tell if real gold and how many karat...usually they engraved the number of karat on the jewellery...but to test if real gold...clcik here...http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-Gold-Is-Real...:)

Old 29-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No matters what gold, it will be accepted in the world. It is only whether anyone in the particular country wants to buy back your gold.

If u are buying gold for self use, like wearing and display of wealth then why worry about not "recognise"? Unless u are telling us, u going to buy the gold for a month then after sell or pawn it. Worse case, just bring your gold to the country which ppl accept it. No need to headache so much about "recognise", u should worry about your cash to buy gold.
Old 29-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, sorry to intrude, just wanna share on YELLOW GOLD

I agreed with Bro Hurricane88

24K (99.99% gold content, 0.01% alloy mixed content) is the purest of gold but it is too soft for Jewellery

21K (87.50% gold content, 12.50% alloy mixed content) is mostly regarded as the highest quality to be used in Jewellery cos of the mixed alloy which gives the gold sufficient stability and hardness to serve for Jewellery design purposes

In Ang Moh countries, 18K (75.00% gold content, 25.00% alloy mixed content) is normally considered as common level of purity but over here, we considered it entry (Not wanting to use the term: lowest) grade of gold

12K,11K,10K,9K and8K – low level gold content with heavier mixed alloy content and is normally used to reduce the price of gold used in Jewellery

In my humble (Non expert) opinion, depending on one's budget, 18K or 22K (91.66% gold content, 8.34% alloy mixed content) are okay and of cos, CASH IS KING/QUEEN and unless it is for a big gold signage, outsiders don't really take "a closer than close" look at other's Jewellery (But I not so sure on latest Viet trend though )

Note: White Gold is a different thing altogether.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is a must to buy gold for the bride right?
Old 29-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
"xian shang zhe hou bu piao...先上车后补票...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88
haha...anyway nothing wrong so long takes responsible...since he marrying her roi...this is to be tested...ensure factory still working fine...dun sekali married found out factory cannot produced then lagi worst..
Wahaha. Actually BX wants. But i am rational because her house renovation is not done (she might get very tired and i am worried) and we had yet to take wedding photos.

And yeah my BX is back with me for 1 month, just arrived this afternoon, so pain to see her so tired and vomitted 2 times in the flight and 1 time in the car due to motion sickness
Old 29-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peacock29 how u get to know her?
Old 29-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Wahaha. Actually BX wants. But i am rational because her house renovation is not done (she might get very tired and i am worried) and we had yet to take wedding photos.

And yeah my BX is back with me for 1 month, just arrived this afternoon, so pain to see her so tired and vomitted 2 times in the flight and 1 time in the car due to motion sickness
She nvr travelled long distance b4? Nvr on the plane b4 too huh?
Old 30-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
She nvr travelled long distance b4? Nvr on the plane b4 too huh?
I once asked a TCM Physician about motion sickness, she said its because the body of these gals are weak. I remember everytime when i am in HCMC and if my SIL takes my car, she will want to wind down the window as she has motion sickness. I find this very irritating as its so dusty and noisy if the windows are down.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

MrBass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i totally agree with you... good and straight to the point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1