The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

So quiet, downturn of this thread, just like recent global economy
Old 27-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some people here known me as a bastard. and here i am to update my 'story'.

after the abortion abt 3 months ago, we are still together. visited her hometown twice since. one time was over the last christmas, and the latest was over the tet holiday. her family, relatives and friends all know me during the tet trip.

the tet trip was a really fun one. had a 4hr ride to her hometown from hcmc. reached there at night, everyone was tired. so she prepared mozi net for me to sleep at the hall. lights off and she came in the mozi net to chat with me. suddenly my xdd got urge, so i hug her a bit and massage her mei mei until she got really wet. can feel the juice from outside her red shorts.

had her done a hj for me but didnt shoot. after that she did a blow job on me. wah lan leh.. buey ta han.. made her lie down and pull off her shorts and panties and pump her asap until everything off loaded into her pussie. bc she was so worried someone will come out to the hall, she faster put on her shorts and go toilet to wash up and change.

this time she return with a cup of milk bc she knew i was hungry. but this time, she was only wearing her sleep gown without her panties. she stand at the side of the bed waiting for me to finish the cup of milk. but the milk wasnt what i am interested in. i lied down and moved myself so my head is underneath her gown, between her legs and start licking her pussie. can tell she really enjoyed it bc she bend forward and her hands went into my shorts and did a really aggressive handjob for me. while licking her, i had the taste of a mixture of her juice and my sperm and smell of soap from her washing. didnt taste too bad at all but since she enjoyed it, i just do it for her.

after she came, she compliment my licking skills and scolded me for doing these at her home and its so dangerous bc any of her family member could step into the hall anytime.. that was a good night, except the mozzies.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

on the second day, i just help her family to do some housework and such. it can be quite boring in village especially her home got no wifi. so it was hanging around in her home and taking afternoon nap.

this afternoon, i was sleeping inside a small room where her late father used to sleep in. same thing she came in to visit me, and chatted for a while. hugged her a bit, and my xdd buey tahan again. but this time, her sisters was just outside the room chatting around the table. obviously cant pull off her shorts and pump her this time. so she did a hj on me. wah lan!!!

while enjoying her hj, i also went into her shorts and fingered her until she came. after that faster zip back our shorts and pretend nothing happened. since i cant shoot bc nothing for me to clear up the mess, i suggested to go find some place for piak piak. she thinked for a while and say ok, we go find motel.

she told her mum that she bring me go her dad and grandfather's grave to offer joss stick. so we took the bike and i rode her. rode for 10 minutes, she finally identified a motel and ask me to turn inside. paid and parked our bike outside one of a room and pumped her again. lied on the bed and sleep for a while and we faster wash up then go buy joss stick and off to the grave yard.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

On the third day, it happened during the night time while we prepare to sleep. same thing she visited me inside my mozzie net, hugged and all the hj and bj thingy. she was in her sleep gown as usual. so it was much easier to pump her. took off her panties and started the action at the hall.

for whatever reason, this time the bed made some noise while pumping her so had to get out of bed and had her bend forward away from me and pump her from behind and whatever position which allows us. but bc we are outside the mozzie net, it gets really dangerous and obvious to see us piaking. so after she came, i grab her panties and pcc into it. and pass her back to bring for washing

that night ended again with a good sleep.

the rest of the days was the usual masturbate but without pumping bc the lunar new year started and her relatives started to sleep over, so no chance to pump her at all except visiting motel.

spent the entire tet over at her hometown and fast forward to day 11 (14 feb) where we went back to hcmc. slept over at her brother's home where she stay.

in the middle of the night, i thought to myself i had to pump her the last time before flying back home the next day. so i called her at around 3am. she came down to the hall where i sleep at. this time bc it was so late and sure everybody was in deep sleep, we had a good session on the mattress. hugged her and we slept for a while then she wake me up and say she had to go back to her room otherwise other people will see us sleep together when day breaks. kissed her goodbye and i immediately fell asleep.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Samster

now to the worst fear, she was supposed to have her period 2 weeks ago, but last night i asked her abt it, she says it havent come yet. not sure if i am going to get her pregnant again. keeping my finger crossed.
Old 27-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

What an exotic 'story' Lol, thanks for sharing!

Just wondering, why not ask your girl to eat pills, in order to avoid the nightmare you are getting every month?

The pill is dam cheap in vn compared to Singapore, VND 60k nia?
Old 27-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post
What an exotic 'story' Lol, thanks for sharing!

Just wondering, why not ask your girl to eat pills, in order to avoid the nightmare you are getting every month?

The pill is dam cheap in vn compared to Singapore, VND 60k nia?
she usually eat pill but the pills will make her headache. also, i want her to bear a child for me so she 'belongs' to me.
Old 27-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

recommend bros to download and play zalo app.

can get really fun in there. easily get chicks to show you their nhu hoa. vietbus are really horny chicks. i got one chick every morning will thu dam and take pic for me before she go work in textile factory even though she cannot speak english at all.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
she usually eat pill but the pills will make her headache. also, i want her to bear a child for me so she 'belongs' to me.
Can ask her try other brand but same kind of pill lo..

Anyway, now you say want her to bear baby for you, but why you so scared huh? VERY FUNNY LEH YOU..Lol
Old 27-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
recommend bros to download and play zalo app.

can get really fun in there. easily get chicks to show you their nhu hoa. vietbus are really horny chicks. i got one chick every morning will thu dam and take pic for me before she go work in textile factory even though she cannot speak english at all.
Yeah bro, just reinstalled it few days ago( last time don't have English version), just wanna track my gf HAHA, but I really dunno she is smart or silly, she gave me her acc ID and password, told me she has nth to hide from me ( feel so loved haha! )

She even told me that 2 phones ( my iPhone and her Samsung ) can together logging in her zalo acc.. I told her that's impossible but she dun believe, tried 1-2 times, cannot , then she said that her fren told her can 2 phone log in same acc, then I tell her go ask her silly fren lo... LOL.. Silly vn girls
Old 27-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can ask her try other brand but same kind of pill lo..

Anyway, now you say want her to bear baby for you, but why you so scared huh? VERY FUNNY LEH YOU..Lol
i want she tiao my kia, but at the same time i cannot marry her and also dont want to marry her. many of her friends and relatives thinks that we are going to get married soon bc she bring me home during tet and announce it herself to them.

i want she stuck with me as my fuck toy forever.
Old 27-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro, just reinstalled it few days ago( last time don't have English version), just wanna track my gf HAHA, but I really dunno she is smart or silly, she gave me her acc ID and password, told me she has nth to hide from me ( feel so loved haha! )

She even told me that 2 phones ( my iPhone and her Samsung ) can together logging in her zalo acc.. I told her that's impossible but she dun believe, tried 1-2 times, cannot , then she said that her fren told her can 2 phone log in same acc, then I tell her go ask her silly fren lo... LOL.. Silly vn girls
but she can have more than 1 zalo account also. dont 100% trust viet chicks.
Old 28-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i want she tiao my kia, but at the same time i cannot marry her and also dont want to marry her. many of her friends and relatives thinks that we are going to get married soon bc she bring me home during tet and announce it herself to them.

i want she stuck with me as my fuck toy forever.
hi bro, can share how much $$$$ u spend to maintain her?
Old 28-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
hi bro, can share how much $$$$ u spend to maintain her?
no fix amount to maintain her. i usually bring abt 500sgd for each trip for spending and the balance i give to her. leaving some money for Big Bowl Pho and cafe sua at airport.
Old 28-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
no fix amount to maintain her. i usually bring abt 500sgd for each trip for spending and the balance i give to her. leaving some money for Big Bowl Pho and cafe sua at airport.
this balance last how long before your next trip?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1