The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Actually I really love this idea but not my daughter watch. Maybe wait for wife sister to come and show her. But then if wife sister comes, wife will not want to show her. Unless I secretly text wife sister to come for urgent matter and then she happened to walk past after maid opened door for her.

Damn whenever wife rocks me, I must check the door.
Why not you show to your maid is a better idea and maybe can get 3some, hehe.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Duno if TS is joking or what but sure as hell made my morning
Yes me too, too hard to believe maybe is fantasy.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124asf124 View Post
Wah TS I love your stories
I'm enjoying too
Old 11-01-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wife has a naughty suggestion in car just now.
She asks if she can leave the door ajar a bit and rock me sitting up and hope that daughter walks past and sees how solid and sexual mum really is. She wants to moan loud and rock me furiously and gives a vey horny look and let daughter know mum still has it.
I said siao, if strangers can la, but not duaghter!
Wife going bonkers liao. But I find this situation at my advantage. She is taking revenge via me! I am honestly more amused than alarmed.
This is getting out of hand and sick. Hope things dun turn ugly
Old 11-01-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex222 View Post
Bro, I guess u have to endure for next 4 years..if not everyday fondle n suck your wife breast m nipples like they are the best in the world so maybe she feel better
Great idea...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tom is grocery shopping day again. Starting to worry what daughter will wear and how men will take to her. Lately, daughter has been wearing sleeveless and loose. Wear sleeveless was taught by my wife cos she taught daughter how to shave and that men like girls with smooth armpit. She even told her that men like to bio clean armpit and gets turned on. I scolded her last time for teaching her this but wife says must make daughter attractive to men. Now backfiring.

Maybe I get wife an oversized bra. Then look bigger than daughter’s. But oversized means other men can see her nipples. I don’t really mind la. See what wife says later. Or tom morning, I paint her huge clit and make her orgaz to satisfy her. Then she may be less minding when other men bio daughter instead. I have been squeezing and sucking wife’s a cup boobs to make them bigger. Effect damn slow.

Recently I see daughter texting more often. I asked wife will daughter sextext. Cos those disappearing function is useless. Wife asks me ask her. I think I will educate her soon.

Looking forward to forcing wife down on her knees tonight to suck my thick manhood. Lately she has been accommodating to role play. In fact, she is the adventurous one! Two nights ago while my manhood is in her mouth, I slapped her and say wtf u doing! She just make some croaking sounds and continue to be slapped by me and suck me more furiously. Good la she.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
G20summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tom is grocery shopping day again. Starting to worry what daughter will wear and how men will take to her. Lately, daughter has been wearing sleeveless and loose. Wear sleeveless was taught by my wife cos she taught daughter how to shave and that men like girls with smooth armpit. She even told her that men like to bio clean armpit and gets turned on. I scolded her last time for teaching her this but wife says must make daughter attractive to men. Now backfiring.

Maybe I get wife an oversized bra. Then look bigger than daughter’s. But oversized means other men can see her nipples. I don’t really mind la. See what wife says later. Or tom morning, I paint her huge clit and make her orgaz to satisfy her. Then she may be less minding when other men bio daughter instead. I have been squeezing and sucking wife’s a cup boobs to make them bigger. Effect damn slow.

Recently I see daughter texting more often. I asked wife will daughter sextext. Cos those disappearing function is useless. Wife asks me ask her. I think I will educate her soon.

Looking forward to forcing wife down on her knees tonight to suck my thick manhood. Lately she has been accommodating to role play. In fact, she is the adventurous one! Two nights ago while my manhood is in her mouth, I slapped her and say wtf u doing! She just make some croaking sounds and continue to be slapped by me and suck me more furiously. Good la she.
Nice forum and thank you for sharing.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
TS should train his daughter so she be better in bed than her mother. Too bad mother has inferiority complex else can train daughter to be an even better piece of fuck meat.
let me train your daughter in the same room as you and your wife making love.
its sure is fun.
haha.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS try getting the breast enhancement suction cup to stimulate the breast growth for wifey. At the same time you can have more adventure with her.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. From my cock and wife push combined produced her
This is a very humorous reply, hahaha.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
lackadaisical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wife has a naughty suggestion in car just now.
She asks if she can leave the door ajar a bit and rock me sitting up and hope that daughter walks past and sees how solid and sexual mum really is. She wants to moan loud and rock me furiously and gives a vey horny look and let daughter know mum still has it.
I said siao, if strangers can la, but not duaghter!
Wife going bonkers liao. But I find this situation at my advantage. She is taking revenge via me! I am honestly more amused than alarmed.
Wow so nice mother.

Hope to read more.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
moronsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoronsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My wife is an A cupper. My daughter who is 14 yo is already B cup.
One day, as we were out on family outing, I caught many men bioing my daughter more than wife. Suddenly wife said she saw many men bio daughter and she is a bit envious. I pretend and said is it?? Then she said something shocking. “I think our daughter has bigger boobs than me, that’s why.”
I was flabbergasted. New sticky situation. I said then how, u want bigger boobs? She kept quiet and I caught her bio the side profile of daughter’s boobs as if to compare.
Wife looks better than daughter but loses in the neh neh dept.
Bros here experience such unique situation?
Wow so sexy daughter.

Wish to read more.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How I envy you. Wife woke up to f you. So romantic and horny and taking active approach. My wife is like a dead fish. Haiz…..

Quote:
What to do? I also taken aback. Instead of being proud, she envy. Cos she knows genes not from her since she is a cup, she cannot boast that she is the one who gave daughter the big neh genes.

This morning wife woke up early to f me. What’s surprising was that she rocked me damn hard and furious. I could sense that she was taking out on me. After I cummed, she jokingly asked what if daughter becomes d cup eventually? She will have a headache if men go after daughter because of her neh. I knew she phrased it like she cares for daughter’s well-being but the truth is she is really worried that daughter is 2,3 cup size bigger than hers!

I said good lor, means daughter got more options but just got to be careful. Wife said next time is her own problem since she will be grown up and is responsible for her own choice. Red flag!

Wife asked, so u like big or small? I said aiya, this question is something a new couple talks about. We already married, and I f u regularly, if I hiam, would not have been so horny for u liao. She seems convinced but only for a short while la. Then she said men all bluff, all like tua neh. I immediately licked her gigantic nipples (although a cup but nipples r huge) and threatened her, u say some more! She repeated and I kept licking. She must have said fifteen times cos I licked her for two min.

Shall I tell duaghter to wear conservative? She likes to wear white and white bra. I scared her nipples protrude out again and my wife will fly into a rage. Actually wife last time said she will teach daughter grooming skills (eg shave armpit) so that she will have many suitors. But now, look at how wife reacts!
Old 11-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Tis thread is getting more n more interesting n exciting as it goes along ...notti mummy n daughter .. this type of family very hard to find one in SG.. thks TS for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
amandu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share and hoping for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1