The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 9
driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light
An unexpected journey awaits

As i pumped away on that big juicy ass, I wondered how did I end up with such a fine young girl.
Just hours ago, all eyes were on her when she is on the stage.
Dozens of hungry men eyes were visually fantasizing on what they will do to her if they could have her.
But i was the one fulfilling all kind of fantasies which they ever had.

As i was busy with these thoughts, I felt the grip on my dick tighten. She must have had her orgasm.
This was probably her third for the session. I can feel the dampness as i continue to pound her from behind.
From the reflection, i could see her eyes turn upwards and her legs were trembling.
With such a sight, it was time for me to reward her with my cum.
I grab a handful of her hair to direct her and drag her to the floor, making her kneel in front of me facing up.
She automatically stick out her tongue, push her C cup boobs together with her hands, and waited obediently for her reward.
As i hit climax, i shoot all my troops on her beautiful, seductive face and into her mouth.
After the deed was done, she make sure nothing is left by sucking on my dick like a hungry animal.
And as i collasped on the bed, body full of perspiration, i felt a grip on my throbbing but tired dick.
I guess she was not done. I mean she as in Nana. Nana was her name.
Nana wanted more....
Old 07-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An unexpected journey awaits

Nana began working 3 weeks ago at a thai disco which i usually frequent.
She was a newly hired dancer by the club, and boy did they get lucky that they managed to hire her.
Ever since the club hired her, the club is always jam packed with customers.
Nana is a beautiful and voluptous young thai lady, C cup boobs with a fine tone ass which she work hard for in the gym.
She had those smoky eyes and fat puffy lips which she uses it to great effect for seduction.
We did not instantly click when we first met at the thai disco.
She was already swarmed with guys that tries to get her attention on her very first day.
And personally, I'm neither like those type of guys who tries to impress her with how much money i have, nor compete with other guys who have more money.

It just so happens that one of the night when i was leaving the club, i happen to go to the toilet to have a leak before i make my way back home.
And from the corner, i heard some voices.
Girl: No... I don't want. Don't like that.
Guy: Just squat down and suck. I already hang for you a few hundreds, and you don't want to do this? Who do you think you are?
And as i walk further down, i realized the girl's voice belongs to Nana.
She gave me a look that was crying out for help as i could see it from her eyes.
driftingboy (db): bro, be a gentleman and just stop what you're doing. The girl already said she don't want to do it.
Guy: (pushes me) Hey asshole, mind your own business. If you continue to interfere, don't blame me if i call my guys to whack you.
With those words, i snapped.
I gave him a tight choke on the neck with one hand and pin him against the wall.
He tried his best to resist, but his lack of air prevented him to have the energy to do anything.
driftingboy (db): don't give me this bullshit. Call whoever you want, I'm ain't afraid of you. But right now, you're at my mercy, so scram now before i choke the air out of you.
With that, i loosen my grip and threw him on the floor.
I took Nana's hand and led her out of that area, as we took the lift to my car.
Nana: Thank you na ka. And sorry to give you so much trouble.
db: It is okay. That guy deserve it also.
db: If you don't mind, I send you home in case the guy still around and find you.
Nana: Okay ka.
Nana: My name is Nana, what is your name?
db: driftingboy
Nana: I always see you around, but you never smile at me. I thought you very unfriendly.
db: haha, you are so popular, got so many guys, I also dont want to compete with them for your attention.
Nana: got so many guys also want sex only, never treat me nice.
(we entered my car)
Nana: anyway, today you help me, how can i repay you?
db: haha don't need la. Just helping a girl in need. Not looking for anything in return.
Nana placed her hands on my thigh and started stroking lightly)
Nana: You sure there is nothing i can do??
Old 07-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Hardess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start bro, camping here...
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
snowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to behold

Good writing, lol
Old 08-01-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
G20summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to a nice story.

Camping here for more.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
amandu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start. Nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
tripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring SamstertripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. Looking forward to more updates
Old 08-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

I knew my chance was here . To be able to fuck the most sought after girl in the club.

I hold her face by her chin, tilted it towards me before slowly moving my lips towards her lips.

As she closed her eyes anticipating the kiss, i turned her face again and give her a kiss on the cheeks.

I took her hand which was on my lap and just hold it in mine.

db: Nana, you don't have to repay me with your body. i don't see you as such a person. If we were to fuck, it will be based purely on the fact that we both want it, and not because of repaying a debt.

db: anyway, you are abit drunk now, I will send you back home and you can think about it.

With that, I could see Nana's face was surprised as how can a guy reject someone like her.

It wasn't a look of unhappiness, but instead, she was impressed.

To me, I knew I could have the chance of having her at that moment, but there were two reasons why i opted out of it.

1) I wanted her to belong to me, and not for once only.
2) I had a big shareholder meeting in the morning, and i did not want a late night. hahaha

And as i drove her home, we had some simple small talk about our own individual life and i found out the reason she came to Singapore to work was to get away from her ex boyfriend who cheated on her with her close dancer friend. From that day onwards, she was quite weary about the people around her.

As we reached her house area, she gave me a tight hug, which i could feel her C cup boobs pressing on me.

Then she deliberately move her body upwards, allowing her boobs to graze past my face momentarily.

I had an instant hard on, but i control myself from doing anything further.

I guess she knew about it as she look below, sniggered, waves goodbye to me before alighting my car.

As she alighted, her skirt which was apparently too short was riding upwards, displaying to me her beautiful bubble butt in a g-string.

Honestly, it took me all kind of self control to not do anything.

And as Nana walked to her house, her ass sway from left to right as she walks.

I thought to myself... This time i got myself a real deal...
Old 08-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Inkaguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue soon. Support!!
Old 08-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Ringggg...

I received a phone call while i took a puff of my cigarette.

It was my army mate, my usual drinking kaki, Gerald.

Gerald: Bro, free to talk?

db: yeah, just had my shareholder meeting. Now feeling damn brain dead.

Gerald: Heard yesterday you got trouble with a guy ah.

db: aiya, no big deal. Just a random stranger trying to make trouble when he drinks too much.

Gerald: You go drink bojio.

db: no choice buddy, yesterday needed a drink badly after i ended work late. So never disturb you.

Gerald: i dont care, tonight we go. TGIF.

And with that, I made the necessary reservations with the manager at the club.

I wanted to message Nana that i was coming down tonight, but realized that for whatever that happened last night, i did not get her contact number.

The day couldn't have pass faster as i have back to back meetings.

Not realizing it, it was already 9pm and i met up with Gerald for a quick bite before heading down.

We sat down at my usual sofa seats before the waiter took out three bottles of martell.

Gerald: Bro, that girl really damn popular, but understandably so. She is so HOT!

db: who?

And as i try to take a glance, i saw a girl dancing on the stage.

She was dressed in a white formal T which she tie at her belly with a black body hugging mini skirt
It was Nana, and she was looking as delicious as ever.

And as she was finishing up her dance number, her last turn of head made her catch a glimpse of me.

Our eyes locked for the first time that night and she gave a seductive lips licking in my direction.

I know that tonight i was in for one hell out of a time...
Old 08-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kwekygg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers! Please continue TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1